NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Productive day

Today so far has been a really productive day. I've been spenning time with my family, walking the dog, mowed the lawn and worked on a project and I still got 8 hours left of the day. For the rest of the day, I will be reading my book and listen to a podcast and then helping my mom with something. 

Have a good day, or evening ?

Only 6 days to Bail 

It's only 6 days until I travel to Bali, Indonesia. I'm a bit scared, but that's a part of growing in life. If it wasn't for the community and Game Quitter, I wouldn't be in this amazing position that I'm in right now. 

• 1 month later...

Ok, so it has been almost a month since I left Norway. At the moment I'm chilling in Canggu in Bali. This has truly been an experience that I will never forget. I have also grown so much in this 4 weeks. Next Sunday I'm going back to Norway, but I'm actually looking forward to get home to the cold. I really like Bali and the tropical atmosphere, but I could never live here, It's to hot for me haha ?

I have learned that I actually like to live a more average life. I don't now if that's true or not. Maybe I just get tired of the warm temperature. So I will try to stay a month or so in a more middles temperature country. 

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to get back to a normal routine. I will give a second opinion when I get home in a week or so. Pease