NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hey'all, I'm Luiz, future ex-gamer

So a little introduction, I'm 28 years old, and I've been gaming since I was 5 or 6 (SNES).

Man that's crazy, I thought I started around 13 or something but damn it's been so long. But actually I haven't always been too much addicted. 
I think my real addiction started when I was around 14, playing Tibia and Lineage II. 

I've tried quitting gaming before and I did for a few months, but it was too easy for me to relapse since I didn't have any other hobby. And man, I can't count how many times I have tried to quit, and that's been since one of the first Cam's videos.

My last gaming day was yesterday, where I set like a goal for myself: 

Luiz: Hey, it's okay, you can game today, but that's it, you're gonna finish this game (Celeste) and get the Gold Rank on LOL TFT. And then you're gonna stop.

And that's what I did. Uninstalled everything, including unfollowing game channels and people that only talk about that.

One of the main reasons that I'm doing this is because I feel like I'm not connected to the real world anymore. I don't feel much pleasure in doing outside things or going to the gym. I just moved to Canada 7 months ago and I barely enjoyed Montreal, and man, this place is amazing. But not only the place, but also people, my family, my friends, my job. It's been years since my last relationship and well, it just goes worse.

Anyway, that's a lot of stuff already. Hope to meet some cool people here and hear your stories.

Thanks for your attention

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wellcome aboard, good to hear from you.  Real world is so much more satisfying then games. Feel free to start a journal and I will follow your progress. 

No matter how many times you fall it matters that you get up again. Besides that -- how else would you now that you are an addict if you havent failed yourseld multiple times.  

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 3:52 PM, Neman said:

Wellcome aboard, good to hear from you.  Real world is so much more satisfying then games. Feel free to start a journal and I will follow your progress. 

No matter how many times you fall it matters that you get up again. Besides that -- how else would you now that you are an addict if you havent failed yourseld multiple times.  

Thanks Neman!
I'm definitely gonna start a journal, didn't start yet because "procrastination" basically lol. I'm gonna follow yours as well.

• Like 1

good luck my brother , when i read about your life i feel like i am reading about my life we almost have the same feelings , i am a future ex game too ! i hope someday i comment the same for you , but in your big achivments  in your life !