NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm Kyle and I'm a gamer

Hey everyone,

I just purchased Respawn and am really anxious but hopefully optimistic.

I've tried to quit gaming so many times in the past and failed that now I'm a going-on-thirty gamer losing sleep most nights because I just have to play one more ARAM in League of Legends.

What's worse is: the depression from not accomplishing the things I have wanted to for so long actually feeds my gaming addiction. A vicious cycle.

Anyways, I'm new to the forum too. So I'll see you all around. 

• Like 2

Welcome Kyle and best of luck on the journey. Respawn has alot of great strategies to embrace and definitely apply it to your situation as you see fit! If you need anything to feel supported there is me and there are plenty of people around here that are very willing to help step in, listen, and support!

-Kris

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BrassWolf said:

Welcome Kyle and best of luck on the journey. Respawn has alot of great strategies to embrace and definitely apply it to your situation as you see fit! If you need anything to feel supported there is me and there are plenty of people around here that are very willing to help step in, listen, and support!

-Kris

Thanks much Kris. Looking forward to hanging out with you all!

I think the lack of community also doomed me on my previous attempts. Now that I have these forums I think this time will be much different.

3 hours ago, kwshake said:

What's worse is: the depression from not accomplishing the things I have wanted to for so long actually feeds my gaming addiction. A vicious cycle

This so much. The exact same issues kept me gaming for years and years. I'm still working on my journey away from games but I can tell you from experience that leveling up in real life has helped my depression issues in a big way so far. Good luck, I wish you well.

• Like 2

That's awesome! I also just purchased the Respawn, and lately I was doing the same, but with TFT instead. 

I just sent a request to delete my LOL account and also gave away my steam account with lots of games to a friend.

Wish us good luck!

Edited by Luiz F.
  • Like 1