NEW VIDEO: I Quit MMOs and THIS Happened

Mholz02's Quitting Journal

mholz02

Day #2

Today was an easy technical first day. Got up at noon and had to go to work in a few hours, so I watched a movie on Netflix, then I worked the rest of the day away, no strong desire to game whatsoever. If every day goes well like this, maybe 90 days won't be so bad... tomorrow is my first day off of work since quitting though, so we'll see.

Day #1

I guess it's technically day 0, as it's actually 2  am... oh well. Going through the Respawn eBook, everything has been easy so far except for the Agenda chapter of it. I'm still a teen, and in high school, with a job that's extremely unpredictable. It's summer, so I'll have 4 - 6 days a week, random days. Then during the school year I'll have school 5 days a week mostly, but not always. Plus, family obligations and chores (also not scheduled but random), so on and so forth. I don't know how to make an agenda when I literally have no clue what my obligations will be a week from now. But, I'm committed to quitting, so either I'll wing it or figure out another way to plan stuff out. We'll see.

Of course the page after I write this, dude puts in "what if my work schedule is constantly changing?" section the next page.

Edited by mholz02