NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

2nd day of no gaming!

Jordan2020

Right now honestly my life feels like crap. I don't have any real sense of purpose, I am depressed, lonely, I have nothing to my name, no job, no routine, I don't exercise. Starting this has made me question everything around me. I'm nervous that I won't succeed, I doubt that it will work, I'm happy and excited about the possible potential without games, I feel depressed because I see I am at rock bottom for the most part, I am anxious to see if it works, I am confused about how I am going to create a purpose in my life, what am I going to be to make it big, I am tired because of all of the above. For the most part I just feel stuck, I have cravings for games to escape and have a purpose and see instant gratification. I know the outcome/goals I want, but I don't know what the path is to get there and that creates all of these emotions.

You need start searching your purpose! Accept your state with all good and bad. Start loving yourself immediately. You need to start do something. Pick up some hobbies. Start exercising! It's a big thing! You will felt more better. Emotions come and go it's okay. Love it's also big thing. Love yourself unconditionally. Like in 

"Quiet's Theme" - Complete - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Love hurts so bad, But still saved my soul.

Edited by Guest

Uh, you just need a strategy.

Check this for hobbies: https://gamequitters.com/hobby-tool/

And write a better journal by following some of these following templates: 

I'm also jobless, but I can do, for sure, many things thanks to the first link I gave to you.

Best of luck!

Edited by Guest