NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hi

I am 35 years old and had honestly not been that interested in gaming most of my life. I dabbled in playing Nintendo 64, Bejeweled, Candy Crush, Dragonvale, and a few others but non of them really stuck until I made the mistake of downloading my first mmorpg in 2017. Over the course of 2 years, I got more and more into the game and suffered financially. When the developer basically reset the whole game and made everything basically null and void I'd spent, I woke up and realized what am I doing?  Why am I spending all this money? I tried quitting a couple times since that happened and relapsed. I I kept going back because I craved not the game, but the socialization and camaraderie.  It was at the start of the winter months and I started because I was lonely and I realize now that that was not a healthy way to help with that. I stumbled across the YouTube channel of Game Quitters and realized this might be worth a shot for me. I'm excited to try and get my life back. 

My hobbies before gaming were reading, reviewing books, golfing, hiking, playing with my dogs, and exercising so I"m going to get back to those. Try and find some new avenues for socializing and some friends to golf with.