NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Do you live with your parents or on your own?

Do you live with your parents or on your own?

I still living with my parents. I'm little bit stuck right now but I'm going to change this. For truth I'm little bit ashamed for this and it's sign that I must get my sh*t together. 

Edited by Guest

Why to Thailand if I may ask? 

Dude we are like twins which never met ? I live in small village but I have city within reach.(15 km?) I have exact problem with young people because my friends left country or take drugs or move out. I love my parents and I am grateful be with them but you know. Young man want to make things on your own. If I may ask what are you doing for living? I work at laboratory as assistant laboratory technician but i need move forward. I want to focus on english language and I think alout about web development. Start to learn or dont. 

@JustTom Thank you for your opinion. Yeah I saw that old fashioned way as you mentioned at the end of the post. Maybe I need to prove myself that I can make living for my own.  Sometimes I hate that questioning where you go? or what are you going to do? Why you came that late etc. 

I was living with roommates for about 1,5 years, coming home only for weekends. Now I'm 21, back to living with my parents for about 1 year and I give them about 1/2 of the living expenses I'd have to cover normally. I think I'd prefer living alone, but the rent is hard to cover with anything less than a full-time job and I'd rather put that option aside, as long as I've some money saved up from before. I'm gonna go to Iceland to step out of my shadow soon though, so I'll have a blast, at least for a few weeks. If I had a girlfriend within a reasonable radius, I'd probably move in with her somewhere on the 50/50 basis.

My parents are fairly reasonable to get along with, what irks me a bit is the fact that the household chores are not really systematized, so they poke me in the eye sometimes when I have different plans and stuff to do.

Parents are an odd sort of people. They basically should be the gentle face of the society for you early on, but should turn towards being reliable friends later on.