NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Enjoying life. 90 Days without gaming.

info-gatherer

And then there's those even fewer who chose not to lie anymore and face the music. It's not easy but it's an option, one you also have by abstaining anew from today onwards mate! Don't give up. There's no failure, only feedback on how to do better next time.

• Like 2

Day 0

I got a call from real life. My girlfriend is coming to see me tonight and she’s staying as much as she likes as a guest. We haven’t met since I left France on the 19th of June, so it’s been more than a month now. Anyway, I really don’t want videogames to interfere with my relationship, so from tomorrow (from now, actually) I’ll abstain again. It’s sad that I needed this external “help” to take this decision, as I didn’t have the will to do it myself. But, if everything goes as I imagine, I’m looking forward to a CRAZY august, a real summer experience like I had when I was a little child. First of all I decided we’ll move to my summer house (there’s no fast internet too!). And there I’ll introduce her to my old group of friends and to my sister’s friend and I’m sure they’ll get along well. We’ll spend our time wisely and I’m sure I won’t miss sitting all day in front of a screen. This is the dream, and it’s only up to our mind to make it true.

• Like 2