First attempt seemed to go great, but a dumb decision to try and just play on Sundays, quickly turned in to daily and then all day.... 

This time I won't get and force myself into new hobbies, which I think was part of me getting bored of it fast. I'll take a day at the time and see what interests present themselves. 

First focus is cleaning the apartment again, study for drivers licens, which failed and treats got to old due to gaming, so it's back to page 1 and Fitness. 

• Like 1

Hey, there. It's always disappointing not reaching a goal, but you started again. That is a good thing. You CAN whip this. I would recommend drawing some inspiration daily through reading the journals of others in the forum too. Best wishes. Be strong.

oh my, i just realized its been a week already and without any urge to even play.
i think before when i was trying to force myself into doing other stuff to pass the time, it didn't work out as planned. Now that i am just going about the day, doing whatever comes up, it feels much less overwhelming. 

7 days down, 83 to go.  

• Like 2