NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My Productivity Journal

Natalie

Sugar Detox - 18 days and counting...

100 Days of Thanks: 10 days and counting...

CBS!Isaiah: currently working on lesson #15 (will get it done before my 24th birthday on Tuesday)

Fangirl - I had like 2-3 sittings left to go... (next book: Epic Fail (because... "Marxist Lucifer" King Jr. Week *ding*))

Duolingo - I am now on the 8-day streak and still learning something new, but I was confused because I went way too fast. I NEED A BREAK TO PROCESS!!!

I haven't written a new page of my blank notebook this year, so there is just nothing to worry about too much.

2014-15 OT/NT reading calendar and the 2014-15 chronological reading calendar combined - will unfreeze soon enough for the former, but not the latter until everything's settled

52-Week Bible Reading Plan - I just wanna get on with it... all the waiting takes me forever until the middle of summer break; I have to get it done before school's back in session for yet another school year at the very latest

What about the Left Behind series? I'm sick and tired of the impeachment drama on the "fake" news! I wanna do Armageddon and up already while waiting for the 52WBRP to unfreeze in itself! (Note: I am still 13/16 complete since 2019 and I need to get it all done soon before politics grow from bad to worse.)

• Like 1

Sugar Detox - 20 days marked

100 Days of Thanks - 12% complete

Fangirl - done...

Duolingo - I am over 1k of my XP from Norwegian, but I am getting there slowly bit by bit.

CBS!Isaiah - I didn't do much of the days 4 and 5 today, but I'll just go through all of them quickly

Shoot! I'd never written like several pages already in my lined journal and would prefer to do so.

2014-15 OT/NT reading calendar and the 2014-15 chronological reading calendar combined - will now unfreeze for the former, but not the latter until everything's settled down enough

Sugar Detox - 22 days marked

100 Days of Thanks - 2 weeks complete

Duolingo - worked on some Spanish and a bit of Norwegian

Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora - 21 pages in... and still counting on (that book made me wanna do some Spanish Duolingo to be honest...)

CBS!Isaiah - will plan to speed up a week's worth of entries for lesson 16 one of the core leaders (and Mom) had suggested (I'll come back to the beginning once when the class year is up)

Crud! I didn't write anything newer on paper besides all the notetaking.

Anything else? The Left Behind series is currently on hiatus for the weekend ahead due to packing up the recent deceased's house and there's Super Bowl coming up, too. I can't wait to read Resurrected Light and my fanfic 'cuz it's Valentine's Season. Oh, and one more thing: my older paternal cousin is having another gender reveal livestream by the end of next week.

Edited by Natalie

Sugar Detox - 23 Days marked and... counting!

100 Days of Thanks - 15% complete

Duolingo - maxed out intro of Spanish and will plan on maximizing intro to Norwegian on Saturday

Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora - 6 chapters in and I just reached page 60 of the book (I better call it a day or something)

CBS!Isaiah - done with volume 1 (posting my 52-WBRP list to where I began unintendedly, saving it for 6 months from now)

OT/NT Reading Calendar - just passed the supposed datemark of August 6th (now on the books of Numbers and Mark - PERFECT!)

I will work on the 2014 revised version of the chronological reading calendar in more detail up until the August 6th datemark where the book of Leviticus is supposed to end.

Sugar Detox - 24 days marked and counting on

100 Days of Thanks - 16% complete

Duolingo - worked a bit more on Norwegian, yet read a bit of my stuff on Google Translate from English to Norwegian long into the night and I finished my translated copy of a document (most of it is computer generated while I manually did the rest paragraph by paragraph).

CBS!Isaiah - started work on volume 2 and I thought to myself "some will be easier to answer than others" since I don't really have much of an expertise in surrounded pastoral care in terms of the restoration of health and other things to do for others (it has been at least 5 months now and I am still lonesome but bored; I just hate to be idle always)

Any other stuff I'd like to work on BEFORE the next gender reveal livestream that ends this month (that's one full week from now)? Work more on Epic Fail (ch. 7+), deal with family life tomorrow, church, and other things to do whether it is mentioned or not from earlier in this forum of mine.

Thank you soo much for reading! I'll see you Monday. Bye!

• Like 1

Hey guys. I hope you had a nice weekend. Let's see if any of these things had progressed by far...

Sugar Detox - 27 days marked and counting (14 to go)

100 Days of Thanks - just passed an entry with some quote/verse already mentioned during the memorial service (that is on "day 18" yesterday)

Duolingo - just maximized both Intro and the Who, What, and Where sections for Norwegian

CBS!Isaiah - worked more on Saturday, but did not do some amount of more work yesterday due to Pro Bowl and Kobe Bryant's unexpected death in a helicopter crash

Epic Fail - 15 chapters in and I am already rooting for Team Pipo Place because... you just gotta LOVE the m-i-l-l-e-n-n-i-a-l-s!

Chronological Reading Calendar - it is slowly catching up one task at a time until the datemark of Aug. 6th

- Project Exodus (21/40 complete - FINALLY!)

@Amphibian220 I am talking about the 40+ day fast from added sugar not only for my physical wellness but it is because of my healing from the pre-existing chronic conditions as a way to start 2020 right with swift action. The fruit was fine because it contains natural sugar content all the way.

Kobe Bryant was one of the greatest LA Lakers of all time. He was a basketball player. The sports world remembers him and it has been going on for nearly two days now. He died pursuing the basketball dream. Joining him in the afterlife was a 13-year old daughter named Gigi (in case you are not confused with my younger second cousin from my mom's side of family who will be 3 on Annunciation Day (March 25) with her older twin brother), a basketball coach from a local college, and 6 others in the accident.

It's official that Mom said we can finally get a chance to continue doing the workbook tomorrow. I know I was sorry for the delays because I now live in "a sports town" (that is Seattle by itself).

• Like 1

To recount all of this, let's get moving before I have to go to sleep and not wait until midnight for a new day of devotions.

Sugar Detox - 27 days marked and counting (14 to go) like I have said earlier

100 Days of Thanks - now 19% complete

Duolingo - I had enough for the day. I am so tired working on Norwegian all day (not literally, but most of it due to an afternoon in downtown of my hometown with immediate family)

CBS!Isaiah - will work more on it starting tomorrow

Epic Fail - 18 chapters in and I know for sure I have to just "write here". My tan physical spiral journal deserves some love as I promise to self I will catch up page after page.

Good night! See you tomorrow. I have to go to bed. Zzz... 😪😴😪😴😪😴😪

(Added) Sugar Detox - 28 days marked and counting (13 to go)

100 Days of Thanks - now 1/5 complete

Duolingo - I had done a bit of more Spanish than Norwegian today, but then again I am taking a day at a time with the two (I didn't know Mom could do some German like Dad would, but it was my friend's heritage language (in case you are not confused with his native language called English).).

CBS!Isaiah - my workbook is finished for now until tomorrow morning during the fellowship meeting

Epic Fail - The reason why I finished the book today is it made me wanna do more Spanish Duolingo for like one lesson every 3 chapters of the book. What was so funny and weird is I completed it on José Martí's 167th heavenly birthday EVER (eh, he died exactly 104 years before Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace was released to the cinemas)! Have you read his poetry before? Then you should look it up on the Internet for more information. In the search bar, type in "José Martí", click on the magnifying glass button, and viola! You got results about him! I don't know what happened to the Hungarian poet I learned a bit from back in 2017 with "Blood Rose Rebellion", but I must be on the search for him in some way. Anyone help me who it is? Thanks! By the way, The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora was a very predictable book. I can't tell you spoilers ahead. Note: this is a story aimed at "children and young adults". I'm out of a targeted demographic. Who cares? Next paragraph...

I mean everyone in my generation is literally into Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, Divergent, and Game of Thrones with some bit of HSM in it growing up. But then... they went their own separate ways instead. I am different from everybody and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I mean these franchises are overrated back in the day, it is that bad, nobody cares... I was in love with the original Percy Jackson series back in 2012 and it was that good. It wasn't until a few years later in 2017 when I did the Left Behind series and I just wanna wrap it up before the uber-democrats get more and more crazy for the agenda of "everyone is getting a fair share". My 2018 entry in my secondhand plum primrose journal will be posted on my blog sometime this year for more specific details, but I just don't want to link it. I will do something different within the same website.

I have sleep to work on... 😴😪😴😪😴😪😴😪

Edited by Natalie

Yesterday was a mood swing day. I just started my period, but it is spotty with small dark patches all around knowing I have the "sickness of the flower". Keep in mind I am not teenaged anymore. I am a grownup and I know what it is like to be a cis hetero feminine female since 1996.

It's 2020 and one month is closing in on me. I would like to look back a decade 'cause I know it is gonna be posted late. Here it goes...

I did junior high track and field twice, had done other sports and PE the entire 9th grade, graduated junior high a valedictorian, moved on to high school a sophomore, worked my way up the ladder in one year and got promoted back to the resource program, enjoyed much of my high school experience within the society on campus though I was leaning more into the liberal arts aspect with music and drama (I've seen a few broadway shows within a fewish years or something, but I enjoyed it - have you seen Anything Goes or Arsenic and Old Lace? Let me know in the comments or simply, click on the textbox below the post and have fun reflecting), and had been to the multicultural show at least twice. One show we tapdanced as a group and the other is me singing to a song my Mom chose. I sang 3 of 5 verses, and I DNF because I developed stage fright after rehearsing and performing over and over with the group too many times in my life. The reason why I developed stage fright at the last minute is because of too much memorization and me forgetting the 2 latter verses in public. And another reason is because I used the hobby of reading literature books as escapism since sophomore year with Reading Improvement class (that's 11th grade IEP-level English course). I am not the only one who was at a loss of words during a performance. Other people done it beforehand. Less than two-ish months later, I made a comeback with a song I chose on my own during the moving up assembly and my parents missed out on my standing ovation. I know for sure that one day I am gonna be the next American Idol and nothing is gonna stop me from letting my childhood ambition come to fulfillment. But the day after the moving up assembly, I graduated from high school on June 13, 2014. I know what I am gonna do after high school: I am going to the local community college I have been bound of since age 16. It took me 3 years from visiting just the outside of a campus to finally being accepted at just age 19. Between my original high school graduation and my first week of college, I have generated a ME book project and many more journal entries that had everything to do with my "vain imagination" mixed in with reality altogether. But then, I had been on and off with my boyfriend sometimes. In other times, I had company with my sisters and friends, even though at one point an ignored group of men hit me with a ball a few times not aware of the surroundings with people around them. During my time on the high school campus grounds, three students died in different times. I graduated with a decent GPA score of 3.77. In my college life, there was always ups and downs with me being serious with all of the homework accomplished and whatnot as far as social life goes. At least in the past 4 years of my life, things changed. When things changed, God is good! My two older cousins from my maternal side of family are married and had kids. Both of my dogs died. Both of my sisters graduated high school. I worked my butt off, completing requirements what I needed to accomplish in my degree, and I finally graduated college with distinction and an associates degree in Arts and Science.

I am game free for almost 8 months until Christmas and I am about a month free from video games again! #icandothis

Thank y'all for reading and happy belated New Year. Not only that but you wish me a happy belated 24th birthday, too.

Edited by Natalie

New Month's Resolution: February 2020

Go find fabrics at JoAnn's

Check out a next batch of books to be read from the local library (e.g. No More Mr. Nice Guy?, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Songs of Willow Frost, the first two Hannah Swensen sequels)

Do more Spanish and Norwegian via Duolingo

Finish a not-so-perfect sugar detox by next Monday (I know I cannot relapse once I am over 50% of the process 'cause I have been tempted to just "run to the pantry" a few times before) and start a new but better one by Ash Wednesday or, my 10th spiritual anniversary of "turning away from sin and being faithful to the gospel"

Keep up with 100 Days of Thanks

It is better to finish the Left Behind series sooner than just never. Why NOW?!

My next weight loss clinic appointment is on Monday the 24th of February. I just wanna see how many pounds I have hopefully dropped from 214.6 lbs and onwards. My same question: Am I ever gonna remain the same gosh-darn 216.4 lbs or is it gonna go up I'm afraid? Hopefully NOT!

Get involved in my sister's local community college (it is more than just typical like mine with a bunch of very vulnerable people from minority groups (they just want their voice to be heard 24/7 while drowning out my own and I won't give up on fighting back always) - it is a technical school and I am not sure what racial/ethical demographics students seem to just fit in)

While I wait for my next batch of books to be placed on hold, I will read Resurrected Light by Savanna MacPhee ('cause Valentine's Day is right around the corner). And I would like to finish February off with the continuation of Neverwhere and hopefully finish The 5 Levels of Leadership before I can finally move on.

Nuff said!

New Month's Resolution: February 2020

Go find fabrics at JoAnn's - done as of last night

Check out a next batch of books to be read from the local library (e.g. No More Mr. Nice Guy?, How to Win Friends and Influence People, Songs of Willow Frost, the first two Hannah Swensen sequels) - will do once when I read and reviewed Draw Me a Star

Do more Spanish and Norwegian via Duolingo - got a bit of Norwegian taken care of, but will review things in a turquoise composition notebook for the first checkpoint test (keep in mind I am planning to maximize the greetings skill following by actions this weekend)

Sugar Detox - 9 days left

100 Days of Thanks - c. 24% complete

I finally got Armaggedon as of last night. I am planning to read today.

23 Days Until Next Appointment

Get involved in my sister's local community college - sign up for sewing class(es) over the Internet

There are a few books at home that I would like to have it fully accomplished that I NEVER get to finish in 2019 alone: Face to Face Volume 2, Neverwhere, and 5 Levels of Leadership. Maybe, I would reset Arms From the Sea all over again because I was only at the beginning and DNF (just started and abruptly gave up due to circumstances of life). Note to self: don't forget to read Resurrected Light by Savanna MacPhee because Valentine's Day is coming up shortly.

CBS!Isaiah - will catch up and get ahead hopefully every week

Do more Spanish and Norwegian via Duolingo - Today, I will review things in a turquoise composition notebook for the first checkpoint test that now the weekend is over when I fulfilled the goal of maximizing greetings and actions skills. This morning, I maximized the animals skill and will plan on maximizing two more skills for the day: phrases and food.

(Added) Sugar Detox - 7 days left

100 Days of Thanks - 26% complete

Face to Face Volume 2 - just finished the preface section as of yesterday (it took me like 3 months to get there from the beginning, so I am glad I did it by far)

21 Days Until Next Appointment

What I Will Do Within 1 Week

Get involved in my sister's local community college - sign up for sewing class(es) over the Internet

• Like 2

The only sugar up to this point, I am consuming, is honey here and then. Besides, I don't really miss any sweet etc. And I think that this is the most common misconception that you will feel a lot worse without the added sugar, while in fact, you feel a lot better with a better diet. 🙂 So I really agree on this matter.

• Like 1

Norwegian via Duolingo - moved on to the second unit right after maximizing unit 1 and doing my first ever checkpoint test as of yesterday

(Added) Sugar Detox - 6 days left to go

100 Days of Thanks - 27% complete

Face to Face Volume 2 - will plan to read the Introduction and up

20 Days Until Next Appointment

Do lesson 18 of CBS!Isaiah

• Like 1

Norwegian via Duolingo - I had learned a few new words, but my Norwegian grammar was already messed up for now 'cause I was going too fast and I just wanted a break already that now I already completed my checkpoint test from nearly a week ago. I am working on the second unit right now. I am not moving on as of yet since I have to record new words into the composition notebook. I am familiar with some of the words I just wrote in the memo paper for the past month like "smørbrød" for sandwiches, "kaffe" for coffee, "te" for tea, or "jordbær" for strawberry.

(Added) Sugar Detox - ending tonight at 11:59 PM PST

100 Days of Thanks - 32% complete

Face to Face Volume 2 - now on chapter 3, I am taking a break...

15 Days Until Next Appointment

Say goodbye to my old friend (I know she had cancer, but life is short for her)

Do lessons 18 and 19 of CBS!Isaiah

Edited by Natalie

I am a tad bit sick. I am sorry for the inconvenience. The doctor's appointment is likely tomorrow. I barely had difficult breathing, but I really don't have a fever. Right now, my temperature is at 98.1 degrees Fahreinheit. It doesn't mean I have pneumonia. Maybe it's strep throat. Maybe it is bronchitis. I dunno for sure. I'll see if I get the stupid food particle from last Tuesday evening out of my throat, chest, and lungs.

I found out that last Monday I only had shortness of breath. I was only .15 points away from being diagnosed with PE/DVT when in reality it was just aspiration pneumonia. In the case of emergencies, I have a red inhaler in my parents' bedroom and I have perscription drugs that will help me breathe better. Plus, it'll take away the affected area from my body, thus making a part of my lower right arm to develop a skin rash.

The doctor said that I only have a few more weeks after I run out of medicine to recover back to normal, which is considered somewhat good. Now, I am facing life or death when it comes to curing the chest congestion in me beyond dealing with my breathing problems (which somehow declined to the point where I was at a normal range of the breaths per minute - it went from 20 to 12 in less than three days; same thing with the oxygen saturation percentage ranging from 98-100%, but I called 97% according to the latest charts a new low as I am getting closer to being at risk for having low oxygen saturation if I don't keep up with the antibiotics - and I feel somewhat better in ways I wish I would feel free to do with my respiratory system 24/7). Now then, onto the overall progress of how are things going in my log of stuff here.

Norwegian and Spanish via Duolingo - I am trying to get at least 100 XP or more everyday, so I can stay ahead in the "leagues" and move on.

(Added) Sugar Detox - the next one begins in 13 days

100 Days of Thanks - 35% complete

Resurrected Light - I got ten-plus chapters read this week and I need some more left to go. Ah, I miss fiction!

11 Days Until Next Weight Loss Appointment (despite the fact that I had a brief respiratory problem)

CBS!Isaiah - I need some catching up time to do while I am still recovering from an illness.

It has been a few days now since I last posted and I am nearly better. I have been annoyed by being so forced to go see the latest movie I really don't need to watch because it has nothing to do at all with something I had admired as a kid. Ugh... I hate it when it happens like this these past two or three days... Thanks a lot, Dad! Moving on...

Resurrected Light - 2/3 complete (I am on the cliffhanger when a character purposes marriage to his lover - the question was asked: "Will you marry me?" And we'll never get to see the response afterwards. As always, I don't want to spoil you the last one third of a story each time because it was a literary advice from 11th grade.)

Frozen 2: A Deluxe Junior Novelization by David Blaze - 36% complete (17 chapters in) and going real fast...

I have seen the movie called "The Man Who Came to Dinner" today. It was really a holiday film in disguise, they used the penguins as secondary objectives compared to the local play poster ads - for which it was based on "a stage play" - I had already seen several years back.

Duolingo - still trying to focus on the composition notebook for Norwegian while finding the right new words; haven't done anymore Spanish today

(Added) Sugar Detox - the next one begins in 10 days

100 Days of Thanks - <40% complete

8 Days Until Next Weight Loss Appointment

CBS!Isaiah - volume 2, page 27 (some questions are answered and others haven't)

This past weekend is pretty much more like some kind of a mixed bag, but yesterday was a good time to dye my hair a different color to burgundy. I had some suicidal thoughts because: a. I've seen some stupid trainwreck finally with Dad and b. I already felt the loss of a loved one from cancer the past week. When we come back home, I watched YouTube for one hour and I had fun watching it with my "pet Toto Buddy" (he's a small black Scottish terrier stuffed animal with a red and white striped scarf attached). It ended on a really good note... I got my evening cup of mocha for 20 minutes and watched the news for like 40 minutes. For the next hour, I saw the usual: Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Once when an usual hour is up, I went back to my room and watched one more video on YouTube. By the time the next video was starting, I was only a minute in when the soonest part was so funny, I just wanna laugh because that is what all it took too long and didn't care. My sisters and I were used to keeping track of little critters at one point during childhood (back in the 2000s) because it is a bonus sim game. I wasn't quite sure if I have to come back to the bridge behind me or not, but I don't have the space, time, and money to do so which is good. We went out to Wendy's and I had a kids meal for dinner: plain cheeseburger, apple bites, and a bottle of chocolate milk. They gave me a free toy: a 3D puzzle of a giraffe. Man, how overrated! Oh, good night. I mean... how "original"! I am planning to build the giraffe sometime and use it as a home decor. Perfect for kids in a modern home I see over and over and over on HGTV at Grandma's house. Then I let go of the thoughts and emptied my mind while I was lying in bed with my "pet Toto Buddy". How could she (my old friend who is recently deceased)?! I was waiting for the memorial service to show up officially, but nothing happened quite yet... I did the journal of the planned speech for the funeral of my old friend in the other half of the entry compared to the first half of the entry talking about how my day went. Again, nothing progressed any further for the day except for the countdown to both my next sugar detox and my next weight loss clinic appointment. I fell asleep, feeling much better somehow. The mental recovery would take 1 to almost 2 days before the next visit to Grandma's.

I can't talk right now. I am writing to you an update instead.

1. Something frustrating happened yesterday: a cucumber edge shaped like a smile was in the bottom of a throat and I can't seem to get this thing out despite the fact it will take a few more weeks if not a bit more longer than expected.

2. I finished Frozen 2 in a rush, but I wasn't in a hurry with Resurrected Light. I believe it should've been done by now before the primary campaigners are mailed in a ballot. But no... I was at a part where the characters transform into white spirits.

3. I will hopefully be back once when I am 100% better!