Physical task: walking

Mental task: writing

Projects: none

Miscellaneous accomplishments: 

~ did my oceanography test

~ had the tutoring session of ASL

~ paid $44 to cover the vocal lesson and the shortage from last week

Summary of Day

It was boring I had nothing else left to do...

What I am grateful for today:

~ sunshine

~ spring weather

~ happiness

~ contacting with my father over Messenger

Over and out! 

• Like 1

DAY # 0

Time I woke up: 5:45am

Time I went to sleep yesterday:  11:30pm

Physical task: n/a

Mental task: n/a

Projects: none

~ "reset" the room arrangement

~ ate veggie chip-fries

Summary of Day

It was the last day of April and I'm ready to quit anytime soon...

~ sunshine

~ spring weather

~ happiness

~ fellowship with like-minded people

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

DAY # 1

Time I woke up: 8:00am

Time I went to sleep yesterday:  11:15pm

Physical task: walked around

Mental task: learned more ASL

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper and Cultural Contact Paper for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide, 100 Days of Thanks, and The Science of the Christian Life URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (I was in twelfth grade when I wrote this at the earliest, updates came and went in my super senior year and early on in college life but made newer updates seldomly in my third and fourth years of college; it was previously published digitally on DeviantArt and Tumblr - if you're interested, the links are highlighted in the correct sources for you to check out)

~ did another ASL tutor session

~ met up with the academic advisor

~ did a one-on-one meeting

~ tried to figure out how to "spring clean" my phone

Summary of Day

It was the first day of May and there should be no games today... bonus: it's been ten years since moving back due to the recession.

~ sunshine

~ 65-66 degrees Fahreinheit weather

~ an one-on-one talk

~ we paid for the next-to-last of the tuition for schooling and other "important" things to be put in the file cabinet

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

DAY # 2

Time I woke up: 7:30am

Time I went to sleep yesterday:  11:00pm

Physical task: n/a

Mental task: still thinking ahead throughout the daytime...

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper and Cultural Contact Paper for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (49% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (other half postponed for 1 day or so) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (see Day 1 for more information)

~ planted the wildflower seeds in the pot

~ did my homework (a bit of oceanography and a bit of ASL)

~ did the core and NA meeting

~ what will I need to do today: just spring clean my phone already!

Summary of Day

I'm having a bad near-start to the day, but I will not be available for the rest of the day due to homework and classes plus I have a core and NA (navigator assistant) meetings.

And bonus: we don't have Internet at home until tomorrow.

And last night, I'm postponing the other half of The Science of the Christian Life until tomorrow too due to no Internet. Instead, I read chapter 4 of "The Remnant" (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) as an alternative solution to wrap up my day before I sleep.

~ clouds

~ cooler weather

~ a healthy breakfast

~ starting my mini garden

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

DAY # 3

Time I woke up: 6:05am

Time I went to sleep yesterday:  10:50pm

Physical task: walking and... eating

Mental task: did labwork for oceanography and I miss coffee!!! ='(

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper and Cultural Contact Paper for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (51% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (will work on other half once we have the Internet running again at home tonight) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (see Day 1 for more information)

~ I just deleted the game nearly a day ago. And... my cache data was stuck at 9.9GB permanently while in reality my actual storage was on average 3/4 (that's 12 GB) to the maximum point (16GB). How will I have to get it out of there to make it completely cleansed of the so-called "freed up storage space"? HELP! My phone is nearing its 2-year warranty two days after my graduation day. I need a newer upgrade or something... I can't move on without having to buy a stupid micro SD card to carry with me in the futuristic long run. I WANT THE MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 256GB-1TB worth the extended space, but according to sources I know for sure like CC (Consumer Cellular, a phone service for not just older people but also customers on the tight budget like my entire family including myself) it would have to be at least 132GB.

~ got the other half of the devo book started in the morning

~ ate an entree Mom placed from yesterday

~ voted at the last minute for the next ASG president (and remember no VP is nominated this year)

Summary of Day

Still no Internet last night... dang I didn't read more after I reached 50% complete of the devotions, so I fell asleep. One night was more productive and the next night was less.

It was busy... yet the weather was decent with all the sunshine and the clouds at first. I forgot coffee! I ended up having a bowl of cereal (that's the Kroger version of Cocoa Puffs), nuts, and strawberries. Then I went to school on the public bus (you know I'm graduating from a community college and I'm not transfering to a 4-year uni due to expensive tuition and all the dangers I was too familiar with since around sixth grade, I'm 23 years old and it's been nearly 4 years since coming there for the first time knowing it was an opportunity come true). ASL: I did the fingerspelling quiz and learned new signs/information. Oceanography: the lecture was shorter than expected, so we spent less than two hours on the lab exercise focusing on the trophic web. I was one of the last people to submit the work over to the teacher. I was sometimes bored of the oceanographic stuff and almost slept by far this term!

~ spring weather

~ my sister will be home from college in two weeks

~ an apple

~ "The Big Bang Theory" will be over in three weeks (Thank God!)

~ I have six weeks to finish spring term.

~ I have seven weeks to graduate!

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

Day 4: No Internet until the last minute when the router was finally set up. Hallelujah! The good news: I made it to chapter 9 of The Remnant! Plus, I want to push an extra day or two on the other half of The Science of the Christian Life to coincide with the countdown to my sister's return home from college due to... well, you know, the obligations of life. I drank a cup of latte from Starbucks. I looked up one home: it was so modern, it could belong to a family who is coming from Shanghai. They'll be moving in early June. You know it is never too early to shop for a home the business ethnic says it here. At the end of the day, I rearranged the main bathroom AGAIN!

Day 5: We went to church on Sunday morning as usual. The worship was so long, there is less preaching to do due to the meet-and-greet event for the new folks considering to be a part of the entire congregation. I only wrote less than a page that has something to do with "just the important points" of the sermon. They don't do anything too specific due to time constraints! After that, we had lunch at Arby's and looked for two more homes. Both of them look big, one looks similar to the one I had been to back in Walla Walla with family. And then... I watched another episode of "American Idol" on ABC (it's not on Fox anymore folks if you haven't heard of the show already). These two things to keep in mind reasonably throughout the day are 1. it's about the chapter of scriptures I was trying to navigate over as of this past morning, and 2. spoilers after the last commercial break as of this week (another one I hope I would give it a try for the right reason). I hope these would help cover the intermission break leading up to "The Science of Staying on Top" and beyond. Now, I have to do my homework for ASL, which is the next-to-last discussion post that has to do with the textbook called Deaf in America by Carol Padden and Tom Humphries (this week, we're covering chapters 4 and 5 combined).

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper and Cultural Contact Paper for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (53% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (the other half starts in two days; the intermission policy has to come first) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (see Day 1 for more information yeah you know what I'm talking about here)

Day 6: I had school, did the ASL tutoring session, ate food, came home, and stayed up afterwards because we had no school the next day.

Day 7: I slept in, got caught up with the notes despite delays, ate food, and probably went to sleep. I saw "Master Chef Jr." and a bit of "Mental Samurai" on Fox. We had no Tuesday Fellowship at this time.

Day 8: I had yet another school day: I had classes and then websurfed since I don't feel like I have to do homework for a bit or anything more productive than just the devos. Plus, I don't have a 1-on-1 meeting today! Woo-hoo! According to my devo book, not working would take "a few days" at best but a lifetime at worst. My job as a student is a gift, not a curse despite lacking the willingness to do homework when I was younger because of television as a big factor in my life forever. I'm leaving pop culture-like scars in my mind already since childhood and there's no way I'm leaving my parents' house as of yet until I get a golden ticket to come back to California a few years after the last visit that happened before I started the blog. I'm stuck in Kirkland for 10 years and counting unfortunately due to the recession and increasing amounts of expenses for rent with no cap afterwards. The reason why I didn't have the energy to do my homework is because I kept having weird dreams every other night or something and that my detox chemicals took over my mind since the game is already deleted for good about a week ago. Last night, I've seen the last bit of "Schooled" ('tis the end of one season, folks) and then the season finale of "Modern Family" (a show for preps to watch after the entire HSM trilogy). I was too fast to check the weather in detail, I asked Mom "Is the heatwave coming?" She's like, "It already happened in a day or two." Well, I didn't expect to come soon enough.

And now... updates!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper and Cultural Contact Paper for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (56% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (55% complete) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Nothing changed since last Saturday.

Edited by Natalie

Okay, I will come back again tomorrow. For now, I have a class. After that, I have core and navigator assistant's meetings. Then, I can work on my homework and catch up with the oceanography textbook (I'm on chapter 13.5 as of right now) as well as finishing up Deaf in America for ASL (we are covering the last two chapters this week before a reflection/review/"final thoughts" term paper: six and seven). Thank you for reading this forum and I will post to you all very soon. Bye!

Edited by Natalie
  • Like 2

Day 9: I had a busy day of school. It took me 13 hours and a half from the time I left home to the time I came back home. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing homework for oceanography. By the way, I am still no perfectionist at the time of my last attempt. After a long day, I did just nothing more than devos and went to sleep. Next week, The Big Bang Theory will finally be over because 'Sheldon' turned down a 50 million dollar offer for another season. THANK GOD!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have less than a week left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (57% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Still nothing changed for almost a week.

What I am grateful for the day: the first heatwave that is not as bad as it did in the previous years (it will wear off by the end of the day before Mother's Day)

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

Day 10: For ASL, we practiced locating where the stuff is at outside the building. In between classes, I bingesurfed the Internet (most of it focuses on Healthline and Wikipedia, it deals with health most likely because... it comes first during the upcoming gap year). From what caught my intelligent attention is looking up the backstory of my health issue itself dating back to Italy 1721. No wonder it was nearly three centuries old when it hit me so hard, there is a way to cure infertility: replacing complete protein (mostly the meat) with veggie protein and increasing the fat intake in dairy. Um... no. It didn't work for me. Screw you Internet for revealing a hoax! I want to follow the doctor's advice instead. Walk 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. Take iron supplements with the vitamin C supplement together along with the meal. Drink water. Cut carbs and sugars. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know... *sigh* Moving on...

As a bonus, I signed up for one more course which takes place in the dreaded summer. UGH! They take away the usual entire school break from me and it needs to wait nine more months to FINALLY happen at last.

In oceanography class, we have to dissect the shrimp and the squid for lab. We did, and it turns out that at the end I can hear from the back row that both groups revealed the gender of the squids. They're both MALE! One group on the left side is a female, so did ours. I don't hear from the front... After that, I ate lunch for a half-hour. Then I chilled for almost an hour and a half, followed by 25 minutes reading chapter 13.5 of the oceanography textbook. Then we had food from Taco Bell. We rearranged the downstairs area and the kids had a foodie night. We ate pizza, cookies, ice cream, and graham pie crust at the bottom. We drank coconut milk, and the taste of it is indeed laughable. Plus I had pear and so did Dad. I had the last six peanut butter crackers at the end. I got the volunteer shift off next week! Woohoo! Anyways, time to go now. I have to study and sleep. Bye!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have less than a week left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (58% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Still nothing changed for nearly a week as of right now... Pending...

What I am grateful for today: that I was well-fed throughout the day.

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie
  • Like 1

Day 11: I did my devo, had breakfast and got ready for the day. I dealt with the sugar, but I am a terrible homemaker when Dad abused me. He did kick me as a part of the huge reason why I don't want to live at my parents' house anymore. I have about a year left to leave everything behind once when I get a golden ticket to be with some Hollyweirdos for the competition. I just want to outsmart the general population in the workforce anytime sooner than later. But it goes on... I have to spend more time with Mom today since Mother's Day is tomorrow. Dad left us behind an hour later after coming back home. Mom and I went to Grandma's house for the remainder of the day. I did my homework: having read chapter 14 and some of 15 from the oceanography textbook. I didn't do ASL today. I watched a bit of HGTV. When it gets dark, we went home. She did give me two memo pads which costed half a dollar. I can tell that it was really cheap. I can't find my green goal journal today. All I had in piles of small journals for the future was the scriptures and finances. That is all I owned for the day. Time to go! Bye!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have less than a week left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (59% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Still nothing changed for a week as of right now... c'mon! Geez, get on with it.

What I am grateful for today: Pancake and Syrup flavored Peeps I found surprisingly at Safeway for the next treat after cookies

Over and out!

Day 12: I am so glad I got my devo done first after midnight, anyways... I fell asleep. In the morning, I have church as usual. We are done with Hades in Sunday School and we had a guest speaker during the main service. After that, I got a yearly dose of hot Lipton tea from the men in aprons and had 2 egg sandwiches plus a strawberry in dipped chocolate. I gave Mom dark chocolate first. I tried a goat cheese and red pepper sandwich (tastes like a lukewarm pizza). Then when we got home, I gave her a card and a gift. For the rest of the afternoon, I read Deaf in America from the start of chapter 6 up until I was 7 pages away from the end. Since I cannot concentrate anymore, my adrendaline is calling for me to watch American Idol. I spent 2 hours watching the season semifinale with the top 5 and I voted for Maddy every week since the top 10. During commercial breaks, I checked for more updates from others over the forum on Game Quitters. At the final commercial break, my mind went blank. I did not know what to do next. Then about a half-hour or so after the show ended, we had ham for dinner. I was getting a bit too much, but I actually ate a decent amount of it. I had a piece of green bell pepper and I had a good time with Mom. So yeah...

I checked with my sister on Snapchat and she's having a head start packing. I checked the weather and it looks like it is gonna rain after Monday. I could have studied meterology, but I sensed whatever is coming to be prepared in-season while going outside. This week is already critical enough to make the nest more hospitable for someone to stay over the summer. If we don't act now, the mess is gonna get more problematic by Saturday. I hate it when my house has less space like this. I am planning to use the clean house factor once when my detox period is complete by mid-August or later. I thought to myself I had never been to summer school in a long time since 2007 when I was going to 6th grade. Now, I am outgrowing on-campus classes and transitioning to the online realm for as long as it doesn't relate to my previous college experience of four years thanks to the upcoming gap year.

When it is getting late, I had the permission slip signed for next week's field trip. After that, I finished Deaf in America at 10:05pm. Woo-hoo! Now, I need to go to sleep. Good night!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have like half a week left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (60% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Did not read further for 8 days straight...

What I am grateful for today: a nut coated in toffee covered with dark chocolate and sprinkled with powdered sugar

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

Day 13: I got up and got ready for the day. I had breakfast. I got to school, but guess what? I didn't pay for a stupid bottle of chocolate milk. The vending maching was jammed because of size and I want my $2.35 back as a refund! Anyways, we had a test today for ASL. I still get a somewhat okay job, but I hope the grade will be better than the last. In between classes, I just chilled since I didn't feel like study. No games today! Just browsing over the Internet and checking other people's forums on Game Quitters. I turned in both forms for the oceanography field trip because I knew I will be coming to Alki Beach rather than the MAST Center. I had never been to Alki in a long time since I was in high school. Believe me, who wants a scoop of strawberry shortcake ice cream on June 23 there?! I do, have you? Then, after class, I had lunch followed by an hour of vocal lessons. After that, I spent 3 hours on homework. I was rushed enough to get everything turned in on time, but I am tired enough to go home. I want to redeem the stupid 25 golden stars on a soy latte at Starbucks. I need to do it right now before June 1. Ugh! The coffee shop was closed for the day. There is just no way I could redeem but to "check back later" for the very next day or so. What a bunch of early birds... I came straight back home instead.

Today, my cousin just had a baby girl less than almost three months after my other cousin had a son. Who is having a kid next? Most likely Jessa from the reality show on June 6, followed by Kendra sometime in autumn. Me? I am beginning to feel a lot like a barren virgin, eventually ending up an old maid by age 35. I don't want to be medically motherless. I want to ask God to not only continue my monthly cycle, but also find a lifetime partner for me alone.

When I get home, I chilled for a bit before doing the devo an hour or so earlier than what I usually fell into. Then, we had dinner. And then I copied and changed a bit of the morning/evening routine to best suit my needs. Here's the link: https://gamequitters.com/a-guide-to-quit-gaming-for-one-year/

I showered tonight and did the new usual night routines. I don't need to watch television, which is good. I got into my pajamas, drank milk, did vitamins, brushed teeth, dimmed the lights, read, and went to sleep. I will see you tomorrow. Good night!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have 2 days left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (61% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 9) Did not read further for 9 days straight... will do 1 chapter per night to help keep the progress boosting

What I am grateful for today: an idea that struck me during a devo in which led me to something more productive to begin and end the day right

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

Day 14: I woke up 7 minutes later than immediately scheduled. I made my bed (well, barely) and drank a bit of water. I did my devo, drank coffee, got dressed, and walked around the front and side yard of the house. I took a catnap for 20 minutes before I had breakfast. I spent 25 stars on a soy latte. Finally! I had my homework revised before class. After hours of well you know it happens on Tuesdays when I have classes and Tuesday fellowship, Dad and I went over to get burgers, fries, and water for a decent but organic amount of money. He paid the mortgage via a visit to the bank and Mom is like "he is taking away some money off of my account for no reason." I tried Nut-Thins and watched a bit of Master Chef Jr. on FOX. I finished chapter 15 of the oceanography textbook and got ready for bed. I know I don't need a time to read since my brain is running slow right now. Okay. Good night, world! See you in 1 day.

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Potential Presentation Topics (Plastic Waste: Cause, Effect, and Solution in Oceans; Cascadia Subduction Zone: Magnitude 9 Earthquake and Tsunami; Renewable Sources for Tidal and Wave Energy) (I have a day left to do one paragraph.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (4 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (62% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and not updating the progress anytime until further notice once when workload lightens up - actually will reluctantly update on days I don't go to school especially on Saturdays) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 10) Currently doing 1 chapter per night to help keep the progress boosting... (FAILED!)

What I am grateful for today: fruit rather than junk food (which I highly desired physically)

Over and out!

Edited by Natalie

Day 15: I was up 30 minutes late than scheduled, did my devo, got ready for the day, and just went straight to the computer lab to take a receptive exam. It took me 45 minutes to complete the test, but man the timing was too rushed. The actual time left was 70 minutes, so I came in a few minutes late and submitted a few minutes before class is over. I was too tired mentally to translate from ASL to English. I was affectedly drunk because of the condensed version I was trying to do retell in my own words, but I just ended up being too stressed out due to time constraints. After the test, I had time to read an article for oceanography homework. Then, we came up with a topic for the presentation at the last minute. Then, I did a paragraph for oceanography after listing out traits of all invertebrates. Then, I did a one-on-one meeting. Now it is raining, I am starving. I wasted $2 on nothing and then $2 more on an ice cream sandwich. It took me 1 hour to come home by car due to traffic. I am not taking a bachelor in applied science because it takes too much work, so I don't want to waste two more years of stupid education, okay?! I want to take a gap year and then use another year hopefully for American Idol. If the judges don't want me to go back to California after seven years, I'd rather look for a lifetime partner to marry. If he rejected a purposal to marraige and we break up because of differences in each other, I'd gonna have a one-night stand, commit an abortion a month later, and then suicide while watching porn. I don't wanna die from the post-abortion stress syndrome. I just don't need to end my life so badly and rot in the pit of hell, okay. I have other things to work on to be more productive all in the name of God Almighty. An associate in arts and sciences are just the way it is... I would use my degree without a concentration to compete with the Hollyweirdos back in California. I am not there just so to do bad things like sexual immorality. I am there to get serious about making it to the top. I am THERE to WIN... IT... ALL!

We had dinner and then... we kept arguing about the payment plan for the last of the tution over the summer. Because of the music, I am feeling much better now due to writing new content on my journal I got from Goodwill last August and checking the forums.

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project (It is official! The presentation topic will be focused on the Marine Mammal Protection Act of Orcas.) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (3 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (63% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and will update on Saturdays) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 10) Currently doing 1 chapter per night to help keep the progress boosting... (FAILED!)

What I am grateful for today: the music itself

Over and out!

Day 16: I woke up this morning to a devo and had some breakfast. Then I pulled out less than $600 for all the last of my tution to school (all of it goes to summer school). I am sorry I was more than 20 minutes late to class, but I did it okay in fingerspelling quiz that has to do with the islands topic. Then we reviewed what we just learned at some point last Tuesday or something. It is all about subjects of study. I am looking forward to branching out history and putting the pieces together from the dawn of time - mother nature knows, but God didn't due to the folly of fableism regarding the ancestry before "we build the pyramids" nowadays since the sixties - all the way toward present day.  Anyways, I did a bit of my oceanography homework. Teehee... less than 3 hours are spent on the class, and then the meeting after the meeting. At 3pm, campus is closed due to the #MeToo moment inside the B building yesterday and investigation went on for the rest of the day. I got my 50 stars back on a smores frappé from Starbucks. Now, I am happy... I listened to some way past cool music (no, not the 70s shenenigans Pandora thought about what I really mean by that; the alternative rock music from the 1990s, some "eXtreme" ska, and the emo "goffik" rock of the 2000s is what literally defined the meaning of this to me) before the Big Bang finale. It took us one hour for the show to FINALLY END! Thank the Lord! Phew. 12 years is all it took for me from starting 6th grade all the way to finishing college while the show ran. And by the way... several new shows like a white patient falling in love with a black nurse (that's racist... *ding*), "The Unicorn", "Evil", and more are coming to CBS. I can't watch TV. Sorry, my dad thinks it is comforting. Me? It makes my own brain MINDLESSLY DUMB! The commercials on exclusive over-the-air television channels are even more worse than the ones you've all seen on cable due to excessive amounts of manipulation telling you to call now to pay for what you cannot afford and do not need. It's meaningless... get your bottom off the couch and work hard! I am sick and tired of all the Medicare ads, life insurance ads, fads, and whatnot. At age 65, I'd better go read the history of Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry than to learn EVERYTHING about Medicare. That is on my bucket list of "yet to come", for it would be better for a child to be stillborn than it is alive. I got my oceanography homework done at the end of the day. Now, I will rest for the night. Toodles!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due the day after Memorial Day) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project (It is official! The presentation topic will be focused on the Marine Mammal Protection Act of Orcas. Rough draft due next Wednesday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (3 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (64% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and will update on Saturdays) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

What I am grateful for today: rain

Over and out!

Day 17: Today, my dad just left to pick up my sister from uni. He'll be back by tomorrow. Meanwhile, I did a bit of school work throughout the day and we reviewed what most if not some have learned this year during the course of ASL when it comes to numbers. My brain was tired during the rest of the day after the lab work for oceanography, for I did a bit of my study guide for the second exam of Oceanography 101 after ASL class. Thankfully, I had lunch in between classes, so that's good. I came home ready to watch the news first, then I saw Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, and then College Humor's Hardly Working. Next came a bit of College Humor and some MasterChef celeb showdown edition. Last, I have seen the news. Now, I am ready to sleep! Again nothing productive in the evening... *sigh* I wanna work at home first thing in the morning after the water, devo, a sermon to make sure I am spiritually rested for the upcoming week (I know I am going to the beach on Sunday to study tidepooling, but I will continue with part 12 of the science of the Christian life the day before I go on the field trip.), coffee, cartoons (FINALLY! No more e/i quality live-action education BS since Career Day from circa 2011!), and then get all prettied up for some serious work to do for school.

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due next Tuesday; working on it shortly...) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10; needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Mammal Protection Act of Orcas (Rough draft due next Wednesday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (3 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (65% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 55% complete and will update on Saturdays) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14

What I am grateful for today: Sunshine... volunteer leave... the Norweigan constitutional celebrations... ride a bike to work day... excitement! *ding*

Over and out!

• Like 1

Day 18: How's my day? Boring. I did most of my morning routine, but the workout task seems to be lacking the most since I dealt with a tiny bit of rearrangements and I just waited the rest of the day for my dad and sister to come back home while I got most of the addidtional questions for labwork done along with a bit more of my study guide. Dang! My second exam is on Tuesday. Geez... the field trip is tomorrow. At least, we got her small things from the rental car to transport over to her own room. Because of the unchanged and potentially worse state of the cleanliness inside my house the past decade (well, despite the short period of time in one section or another), she can sleep in the couch. I am too tired to try on the new sneakers, so instead I wrote a tiny bit of new info onto my fanfic condensed draft (physical 200-paged composition notebook edition - 3 accounts in one volume). Again, nothing new. Just being familiarized with the environment and all... Because I will be busier throughout the weeks ahead, I won't post daily but instead will do every week or two. I hope I will see you all again in a bit. Bye!

Author's Note: Sorry, this will be posted a few minutes late of the supposed day to post.

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due next Tuesday; working on it shortly...) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10; needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Mammal Protection Act of Orcas (Rough draft due next Wednesday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (3 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (66% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (60% complete) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

What I am grateful for today: my sister is home for the summer

Over and out!

• Like 1

And now... progress updates midweek!

Projects: IMPORTANT AND URGENT: Term Paper (will be due on Tuesday; will work on it shortly...) and Cultural Contact Paper (due on June 10; still needs 6 more hours of exposure to ASL outside class) for ASL and Oceanography Group Project Marine Protected Areas (Rough draft of outline and bibliography due on Wednesday) IMPORTANT BUT NOT URGENT: core study guide (2 entries left to go!), 100 Days of Thanks (71% complete), and The Science of the Christian Life (still 60% complete and will update in 2-4 days (Sunday nights may be idealistic at best after all the American Idol and the National Football League shenanigans taking place most of every single school year here in America since my third year of college (2017-18))) URGENT BUT NOT IMPORTANT: my 5.5-year old blog NEITHER IMPORTANT NOR URGENT: Time Bomb: an old-school fanfic from 2013-14 (will work more on chapter 21 after the detox period sometime during the gap year)

Bookish Update Time: The Remnant by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins (Left Behind, #13 in chronological order) (What chapter am I on now? Chapter 10) Currently doing 1 chapter per night to help keep the progress boosting... (FAILED! (AGAIN?!))

Author's Note: Sorry, one of my sisters brought up the movie based on the video game (in which I just don't want to tell anyone about this) because of the fact that I'm afraid if this makes me want to watch YouTube, then I would end up in a relapse and start all over again. I just don't want to wait any longer for breaking the record streak of not playing video games than it needs to be, but I want to stay endured and get really serious with my schoolwork more than procrastination for no apparent reason other than having someone brought up a part of my selfish ambition (a strong flaw that is severely detrimental in the way of my Christian walk due to autism) live and in person. I don't feel like having to seek the job market and find a new job. I want to spend all gap year as a housewife (I'm single, celibate, not married, a virgin, infertile, barren, and reproductively ill.) before I was supposed to sign up for the stupid auditions to check off successfully, so I can go grab a golden ticket for a return to California in peace after sevenish years since my last visit just before my blog debuted. I don't need to bring a resume and anything work-related. It's just too much and it is just nothing but a colossal waste of time. Let me think about planning for the gap year after small group communications class for summer school.

• Like 1

Week of May 19, 2019 (Days 19-25)

How Are You Feeling? Boring...

What Did You Do?

1. Went on the field trip to the intertidal beach to study organisms, did most of the logsheet done, watched the American Idol season finale, chilled, and then I fell asleep after dinner

2. Started oceanography group project

3. Finished the Monopoly game board sweepstakes for Mom (we only won $5)

4. Seen the Aladdin live action remake

Highs (H) and Lows (L)

L: Still struggling with intermediate to advanced ASL

H: I had too much free time to chill all week long. Oops...

What Can You Do Better Next Week?

I wanna be better at school, I am almost done!

• Like 1