NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

90 days

sudo

So this is my first journal entry. I started my journey two days ago, but didn't have the time to write them because I was catching up on school (that I missed because I was gaming). Anyways these past two days the extent to how much time I missed due to mindless gaming has really hit me. And yet, last night I still felt the desire to game. The specific game was SSBU because I had just finished my homework for Friday and wanted to relax. I would have, as well, if it weren't for the specific circumstances that prevented me from doing so. Today I am glad I didn't game because it didn't break my game-free streak. But it made me wonder if I should stop watching SSBU videos on my phone while eating meals. Maybe those videos, while seeming innocuous, were actually reminding me of the game subtly. I don't know. I know what I will do: try not watching those videos for a week and see if I still feel the urge to play SSBU. (I think the desire to play last night was also because I would have friends to play with, in real life.) It's tough, but I guess I can try just going cold turkey on videos, too. After all its only 90 days.