NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

RainbowGirl - 90 Day Challenge

RainbowGirl

So,

I have decided to quit social media and mindless browsing for as long as it takes. I decided last evening. Today feels different. I did not pick up my phone the first thing in the morning. Instead, I worked out, took a shower, ate and got ready to go to the library. I had always known that this was an issue for me; it provided a sense of escapism and filled a void I was too afraid to fill. I would spend hours and days in my room on my screen. I did this was because I was scared. Scared to go out and make new friends, get out of my comfort zone, confront the problems in my life. Today is my first day, and I could not be prouder of myself for taking this step. I feel excited to see where I go from here. 

Edited by RainbowGirl
Spelling

The first step is the hardest one to take - you're acknowledging that something needs to change and that's a big deal.

I purposefully leave my phone on the opposite side of the room at the end of the day so I can't use it straight away.

It's great to hear that you've taken this first step towards making a happier and more fulfilling life. I would love to hear more of your story as it's a similar setting to mine.