NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello Everyone!

Hello,

I am a teenager who is very much addicted to gaming and moreover browsing about games on the net. I am going to face the most important and life changing examination in about an year. I am seriously addicted and cant even let o of games even after being personally advised from many teachers. Right now, I am scoring above average in my examinations but I have the capability to do more. The only obstacle is gaming. If I remove it, who knows I may even top my state.( I used to be that intelligent  before games ruined me) This is absolutely the last hope I could come to. I DO want to stop playing games, and study but I am too lazy. Hence, I , am making this resolution, to touch the games, only after June 2019.  I hope I succeed in doing this. Any motivation would be helpful. I will come here and post something if i ever come in a mood to play games and will post my daily record.

Thank you for reading this.

• Like 1

Rohan,
Good luck my friend.
PS. "I used to be that intelligent  before games ruined me" - saying such things show you still intelligent person - maybe a bit too critic but selfaware and smart!
As James said one day at a time
Take care!

There is no quitting.  You don't quit.  You just do not do.

That ideology has helped a lot of people I know.  It isn't a matter of doing something.  It is just a matter of not doing something.  Just don't do it.