NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 159 30.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for seeing a clear path forward for me.

Today I am grateful for the last beatiful days before autumn.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

----

Workout/run

more than 20k steps

10km running

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Visualisation and daily affirmation

did a some visualisation during waking up

Reading (2hours of studying for the exam today)

did only a little bit of spanish and studied 2 hours

my wake-up time

7:35

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 4 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done during the summer, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it, avoid the comfort zone as much as possible

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:1/NC:75)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit, had a great run and accomplished nearly all of shopping for the next few days

What I could have done to make my day better

could have studied more

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up around 8, study, clean the flat (i am not finished), do some tai-chi exercises, the rest of my groceries for the next week, go to the gym,

Weekly summary, thoughts and improvements for the future

------

Day 160 31.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being me.

Today I am grateful for the last beatiful days before autumn.

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Reading (2hours of studying for the exam today)

did my session of spanish and studied 2 hours

my wake-up time

8:35

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 4 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done during the summer, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it, avoid the comfort zone as much as possible

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:2/NC:76)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit, had an okay workout

should have studied more, I should have created a plan for studying sooner which would have helped me al lot

wake up around 8, study at least 6h (8h would be ideal) , do some tai-chi exercises, go running for another long run (13km+)

------

Day 161 01.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding my willpower again.

Today I am grateful for the last beatiful day before autumn.

1) it was really hot outside but I wanted to test myself and so I went running through the city during lunch time in the greatest heat (in hindsight a great but painful choice because it started raining 2hours later but it was the most exhausting run I have had so far)

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

12km running

Meditation

83min (in the morning and at lunch time)

Reading (nearly 6hours of studying for the exam today)

did my session of spanish and studied nearly 6 hours (it seems I am back again^^)

my wake-up time

8:35

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:0/NC:76)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied quite a bit and had a rewarding run

maybe could have studied an hour more, could have been more productive before lunch time and should have done more Tai-Chi excersises

wake up around 7, study at least 6h (8h would be ideal) , go to gym in the evening, overlook the workers who will change my windows

my lession of this week: some things look big but in reality are quite trivial and trying to avoid some unplesant things in your future does not working only that you have less time to prepare for them in advance ? also think long and clearly if you need all your freetime activities or if they hint to some deeper problem or avoidism (like it was for me the last week)

Day 162 02.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding my willpower again.

Today I am grateful for being productive.

1) it was a stressing day since my windows of the flat were switched out and there was dirt everywhere and it seems this will continue for the whole week but I gave one of the workers my key and just left to go to university without thinking about the mess at home and after a really productive was the cleaning a lot faster than imagined

Workout/run

more than 14k steps

90min workout at the gym

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

Reading (6hours of studying for the exam today)

did my session of spanish and studied 6 hours (yeah^^)

my wake-up time

7:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:0/NC:77)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a lot and had a nice workout at the gym and cleaned at least 2 hours at home in the evening ? (but I feared far worse ? )

could have studied an hour more and should have done more Tai-Chi excersises

wake up around 7, study at least 3h (4h would be ideal) , go to work

-------

Day 163 03.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a nice day.

Today I am grateful for being able to read a whole book in the evening.

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps (restday)

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

Reading (0hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish but had no motivation left in the evening to study after working

my wake-up time

6:50

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:0/NC:78)

did bit of meditation and spanish, worked 8+ hours, 

could have studied an hour more (hopefully the stronger willpoer comes with time again) and should have done more Tai-Chi excersises

wake up around 7, study at least 6h (7-8h would be ideal) , go to university, workout at the gym

-------

Day 164 04.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a funny best friend.

Today I am grateful for discovering the joy in the topic I am studying at the moment.

----

Workout/run

more than 13k steps

100min workout at the gym

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

Reading (6.5hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish and studied 6.5hours

my wake-up time

7:30

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:79)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied more than 6 hours, had a nice workout

should have done more Tai-Chi excersises and maybe started my day earlier

wake up around 7, study at least 6h (7-8h would be ideal) , go for a run,

-------

Day 165 05.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a understanding friend.

Today I am grateful for a sunny day.

----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

11km running

Meditation

60min (in the morning)

Reading (3.5hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish and studied sadly only 3.5hours

my wake-up time

7:30

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:80)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied around 3.5 hours, had a nice run

should have studied at least 2 hours more but cooking at home and an inefficient morning ruined my plans for this day something I will have to change next week

wake up around 7, study at least 2h (3-4h would be ideal) , go to work

it seems I am the most efficent at studying when I am doing it not at home and so going home at lunch to cook costs a lot of time therefore I guess I will only cook in the evenings for the next weeks to save time

Edited by Undsoweiter
  • Like 1

Day 166 06.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having nice working colleques.

Today I am grateful for having time to read a bit.

----

Workout/run

more than 7k steps (restday^^)

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Reading (1hour of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish but studied only  1 hour because of work

my wake-up time

6:55

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:81)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit, worked 8h+ , 

should have studied 1 hour more and done some Tai-Chi ?  , it has been ages but today my cravings for computer games were crazy so that I needed all the willpower to delete the 5eur handy game after bought it on a whim now I am 5eur poorer but at least I fought back additionally I still do not know why that happend and that worries me a bit?

wake up around 8 (get some sleep back), study at least 6h (7h would be ideal) , go to the gym, meet my friends in the evening

--------

Day 167 07.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having great friends.

----

Workout/run

more than 8k steps

2h+ workout at the gym

Meditation

17min (in the morning)

did a bit of spanish and studied 6 hours

my wake-up time

8:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:2/NW:0/NS:1/NC:82)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a lot, had a great workout and time watching sports afterwards with my friends

maybe should have studied a bit more and avoided drinking so much in the evening

wake up around 9 and study

--------

Day 168 08.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a relaxing day.

----

Workout/run

more than 4k steps (restday)

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

Reading (3hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish and studied 3 hours

my wake-up time

10:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:3/NW:0/NS:2/NC:83)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit and read a lot while it was raining outside

should have studied a bit more but I started way too late with it

wake up around 8 and study, also go to university and have a nice workout at the gym

--------

Day 169 09.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a productive day.

Today I am grateful for having a bit time for sport.

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

90min workout at the gym

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

Reading (7hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish and studied 7 hours?

my wake-up time

08:30

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:4/NW:0/NS:0/NC:84)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a lot and had a nice workout

stayed up way too late

wake up around 7, go to university, study a bit and maybe run abit

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter
grammar :(

Day 170 10.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding time to do even a little sport.

Today I am grateful for a calm and nice day.

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

4.5km running

Meditation

27min (in the morning and the evening)

had no time for spanish and studied only 1 hour

my wake-up time

06:55

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:5/NW:0/NS:0/NC:85)

did bit of meditation but no spanish and studied only a bit because I worked 8h+, had a nice run

should have done some spanish during commuting to work

wake up around 7, go to work, study at least 1 to 2 hours, maybe go for a run again

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 171 11.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for steady, uneventful working day.

----

Workout/run

more than 11k steps

5.7km running

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

had little time for spanish and studied only 1 hour

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:6/NW:0/NS:0/NC:86)

did bit of meditation but no spanish and studied only a bit because I worked 8h+ again, also had an okayish run

should have done some spanish during commuting to work and maybe studied another hour in the evening

wake up around 8, go to university, study 7 hours, go to the gym for a workout

--------

• Like 1

Day 172 12.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a sunny autumn day.

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

Reading (5hours of studying for the exam today)

had little time for spanish and sadly studied 5 hours instead of 7 ?

my wake-up time

08:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:87)

did bit of meditation but no spanish and studied  a bit and had a nice workout

should have done some spanish in the morning and maybe studied another hour in the evening

wake up around 8, go to university, try to study 7 hours again, go to the gym for a workout

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 173 13.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for great friend.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

80min workout at the gym

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

Reading (5.5hours of studying for the exam today)

had little time for spanish and sadly studied 5.5 hours instead of 7 ?

my wake-up time

09:00 (I overslept ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:88)

did bit of meditation but no spanish and studied at least quite a bit in the afternoon and had a short workout

should have done some spanish in the morning and woke up earlier to study some in the morning

wake up around 8, go to my parents house for a short trip, try to study 7 hours again

--------

Day 174 14.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a great family

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

had little time for spanish and sadly studied 6 hours instead of 7 again ?

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:89)

did bit of meditation, studied 6h a bit in the afternoon and had fun working in my parents garden

should have done some spanish in the morning and woke up earlier to study some in the morning 

wake up around 8, try to study 7 hours again, try to avoid going to the city wide party (I want to go but I fear I have to prioritize the exam ? )

--------

• Like 1

Day 175 15.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the great weather.

Today I am grateful for realizing that sometimes lucky coincidences are great.

----

Workout/run

more than 11k steps

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

Reading (2+hours of studying for the exam today)

had little time for spanish and studied between 2 and 3 hours

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:90)

did bit of meditation, studied only a bit because a lot of my friends called me and so I had to go to the city wide party but at least reduced my time staying there to only a few hours instead of the whole day

should have avoided the festival completely but in hindsight I am not sure if it would have been possible

wake up around 7, study at least 2 hours, go to work, maybe do a small workout in the evening

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 176 16.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finally getting things done.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

had little time for spanish and studied only 1 hour because of work

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC: 90 days finished^^)

did bit of meditation, studied only a bit because I had to go to work finally finished my 90 days without coffee so it is time for a new challenge^^

more spanish, studying and some Tai-Chi hopefully I will be able to better my self during the week

wake up around 8, study at least 5 hours, go to university and done some sport if I am healthy

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 177 17.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finally seeing some of my problems clearly.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

did a quite a bit visualisation during waking up

Reading (5hours of studying for the exam today)

had little time for spanish and studied 5 hours 

my wake-up time

07:30

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:2/NW:0/NS:0)

did bit of meditation, studied and read quite a bit

more spanish, studying and some Tai-Chi of course and had a crazy attack of binge reading the last two days and decided to make true of my decision for this summer to quit webnovels (even if it is already the end of it)

wake up around 8, study at least 7 hours, go to university, meet with a friend in the evening and go for a workout

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 178 18.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finally seeing some of my problems clearly.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

80min workout

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

did a quite a bit visualisation during waking up

Reading (5.5hours of studying for the exam today)

had little time for spanish sgain ?  and studied 5.5 hours 

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0)

did bit of meditation, studied and read quite a bit

maybe sleep more because it seems I am on the verge of getting sick again ?

wake up around 8, study, go to university,

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 179 19.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for getting a lot of sleep.

----

Workout/run

more than 6k steps

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

---

i am sick ? 

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:1)

did bit of meditation and I am sick ?

not getting sick

wake up around 8, hopefully I am more healthy tomorrow

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 180 20.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for getting a lot of sleep.

----

Workout/run

more than 6k steps

Meditation

5min (in the morning)

---

i am still sick ? 

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:2)

did bit of meditation and I am still sick ?

getting healthy

wake up around 8, hopefully I am more healthy tomorrow

--------

Edited by Undsoweiter
  • Like 1

Day 181 21.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful forsleeping a lot (have to see it positive).

----

Workout/run

more than 8k steps

Meditation

7min (in the morning)

---

i am still sick ? 

my wake-up time

09:30

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:1/NW:0/NS:3)

did bit of meditation and I am still quite sick ?

getting healthy (at least I do not have any headaches any more)

wake up around 9 and hopefully I am more healthy tomorrow

--------

• Like 1

Day 182 22.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for slowly getting healthy.

----

Workout/run

more than 8k steps (tried to walk a bit and was really exhausted afterwards ? )

Meditation

15min (in the morning and the evening)

started doing some affirmation again

i am still sick ?  but getting better ? 

my wake-up time

09:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NP:2/NW:0/NS:4)

did bit of meditation and walking but I am still sick and only getting slowly better

getting healthy and starting to slowly start my life again

wake up around 7 and being healthy tomorrow

If this unexpected sickness helped me realize something then it is that I have to create good working systems in case something unplanned like this happens again. Suddenly you have so much time at your hands but can not use it in a productive way. Because while being weak from the sickness I felt the last few days that with more time and no possiblity for doing any kind of sport, meeting friends or studying (I never thought that I would miss it, who knew)  only consuming stuff ( books and especially audiobooks helped a lot at the beginning but even I need a break from them after some time ^^) and sleeping was so lacking that the thought of gaming or binge watching a few series surfaced really often during this time.

What was left of my daily routine (I realized I became lazy and complacent over the summer ? ) helped me avoiding a relapse but only at a narrow margin therefore in the future I must create an even tighter system/safety net for all eventualities (especially the unepected ones) .

P.s.: This situation also showed me that I am still weak and easily thrown of the rail when unexpected situations happen so if somebody has a peace of advice or a book tip for this topic please let me know.

• Like 1

Day 183 23.09.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for slowly getting healthy.

1) I reflected on my summer and decided to change a few things in my life

Workout/run

more than 8k steps (still a bit exhausted afterwards ? )

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

did a bit affirmation

not feeling well today but getting better ?  and started reading for the exam also did my spanish session again

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, (maybe another month of miracle morning is in order), study everyday, have perfect days in a row and find healthy and productive ways to relax

Monthly Goal

to study everday no matter how small the amount,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be

3 Month Goal

getting my degree, avoid the comfort zone as much as possible and get 90 days of no webnovels, sweets and porn done!

What went well today: (NP:0/NW:0/NS:0)

did bit of meditation and spanish, walked at least my daily distance but I am still coughing ? , but reflecting on the last few months really helped

getting healthy and starting to slowly start my life again, prepared the study material but did not start today ? 

wake up before 7, go to work, do everything for getting healthy tomorrow, meet with a friend in the evening and study a bit

-------
Edited by Undsoweiter