NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 133 04.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a slow and calm sunday.

Today I am grateful for having nice working collegues.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

1) I was really exhausted from the excursion with my working collegues (way too much beer ? )

Workout/run

more than 17k steps

4km running

1h playing basketball

Meditation

10min in the morning

20min in the evening

Visualisation and daily affirmation

a bit of visualisation in the morning ? 

Reading (0hour of studying for the exam today)

had enough time for learning spanish and continuing to read my spanish book, also while lying in bed and suffering I started a new audiobook (instead of watching netflix what I always would have done before)

my wake-up time

09:20

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row (still the same but maybe I am going on a break for studying this week we will see)

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:49)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, had lots of fun with my little cousin

What I could have done to make my day better

but I stayed too long in bed and wasted half the day away ?

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up at 7, go to work, have a workout at the gym, start studying again

Weekly summary, thoughts and improvements for the future

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 134 05.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for my first gym evening since a while.

Today I am grateful for my parents coming home safe and sound from their vacation.

1) first gym session in 2 weeks and I went all the way ? 

Workout/run

more than 17k steps

2km running

2.2h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

10min in the evening

Reading (1hour of studying for the exam today)

had enough time for learning spanish and continuing reading my spanish book, and started studying today^^

my wake-up time

07:15

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row (still the same but maybe I am going on a break for studying this week we will see)

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:0/NC:50)

had enough time for extra spanish and meditation, worked for 6 hours, went to the gym, started studying 

for a perfect day I missed only a bit of Tai-chi and should have avoided the sweet stuff at a birthday party at work ? 

wake up at 7, go to work, maybe have another workout at the gym or a run, study a bit

---- 

Day 135 06.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a really intensive but fullfilling workday.

Today I am grateful for a great day.

1) wanted to go to work only for a little while but found a fascinating problem and had to try and solve it^^

Workout/run

more than 9k steps

40+ pushu-burpies

Meditation

7min in the morning

5min in the evening

had enough time for learning spanish but not with continuing reading my spanish book, studied another hour to get into the flow

my wake-up time

07:15

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done during the summer, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it, avoid the comfort zone as much as possible

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:2/NS:1/NC:51)

had enough time for extra spanish and meditation, worked for 7+ hours, did a bit of a workout and had finally a perfect day again^^

more Tai-chi and more studying but thats for tomorrow

wake around 8 (get a bit more sleep) , go to university, buy new running shoes, go to the gym, study at least 3 to 4 hours and go food and tea shoping

---- 

Day 136 07.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for powering through my day.

Today I am grateful for having my friends.

1) decided to run an extra distance today and it felt great^^ (honestly not during the run but afterwards ? )

Workout/run

more than 32k steps

15km running

2.5h workout at the gym

Meditation

100min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and with continuing reading my spanish book

my wake-up time

08:15

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done during the summer, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it, avoid the comfort zone as much as possible

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:52)

had enough time for extra spanish and lots of meditation, had an exhausting run (with my new running shoes^^) and an equally exhausting time at the gym 

could have avoided temptations and prepared my study material but then my neighbour had workers in his home the whole day and I decided that the weather was to nice to sit inside especially with the noise

wake around 7 , go to work, go to the gym, study at least 1 to 2 hours

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 137 08.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a productive day.

1) everything hurt from yesterday but I went to the gym nevertheless

2) had a really productive day at work avoiding webnovels and locking your mobile phone really helps with focusing on a task

Workout/run

more than 11k steps

2km running

100min workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish during commuting but not any to continue reading my spanish book or study an hour

my wake-up time

06:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:0/NC:53)

had enough time for extra spanish and a bit of meditation, gym was more relaxing then yesterday ? , worked 9hours, was able to get my favorite food at the indian restaurant during lunch time (they only serve it on some thursdays ? )

could have avoided the ice cream at lunch time but everything  else went well

wake around 8 , go shopping for the BBQ Party in the afternoon, clean the flat, tidy my room up and study at least 2 hours

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 138 09.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the beatiful weather.

1) had a great BBQ-party and everybody was more than satisfied with my mastery over the grill

Workout/run

more than 13k steps (restday)

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish but not any to continue reading my spanish book or studying (the BBQ started already at lunch time)

my wake-up time

08:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:54)

had enough time for extra spanish and a bit of meditation, had great time BBQ and partying^^

nothing because I had to prepare sidedishes my time was limited

wake up, regenerating from today

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 139 10.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a relaxing day.

Today I am grateful for the great weather.

1) I was really destroyed the whole day as an aftereffect of the BBQ party but I still went running in the evening and won against my own body and the humidity

Workout/run

more than 11k steps

7km running

Meditation

10min in the morning

40min in the evening

this time it is affirmation in the morning ? (more like at lunch time^^)

had enough time for learning spanish but did not have any energy  to continue reading my spanish book or to study

my wake-up time

around 11

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:55)

had enough time for extra spanish and a bit of meditation and forced myself to go running

but otherwise it was a really unproductive day

wake up around 8, go running, study a bit, enjoy the day

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 140 11.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a nice sunday.

Today I am grateful for seeing my progress.

1) went running again and had the fastest 10km in my life so far^^

Workout/run

more than 9k steps

10.5km running (10km in 48.17min ?)

Meditation

10min in the morning

60min in the evening

this time it is affirmation in the morning ? (more like at lunch time^^)

had enough time for learning spanish did  to continue reading my spanish book, added  2 additional spanish sessions today  and studied 1 hour (the heat is still killing me)

my wake-up time

around 8

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:2/NC:56)

had enough time for a lot of extra spanish and lots of meditation, had a fantastic run, studied a bit but at the moment the heat and the humidity makes concentrating quite hard

no Tai-Chi and cut part of one of my fingertips nearly off ? still hurts quite a bit

wake up around 7, go to work, maybe some workout at home or at the gym ( depends how my wounded finger is faring tomorrow)

---- 

Day 141 12.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a nice restday.

Today I am grateful for having gotten a lot of sleep the last days.

1) slept really bad and short but had a productive day nonetheless

Workout/run

more than 8k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

this time it is affirmation in the morning ? 

had enough time for learning spanish and  to continue reading my spanish book  and was not able to study a bit ?

my wake-up time

around 5:50

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:3/NC:57)

had enough time for a bit of spanish and meditation, worked 9 hours, went shopping for my vacation next week (Sunday to Thursday and I am still not sure if we will have a wlan/internet connection at the apartment near the beach so I am thinking about a temporary diary change for these 4-5 days)

still no Tai-Chi and my fingertip is still missing ? and hinders my daily use of a lot stuff I would not have thought about and stayed way too long on my mobile at work but I am not sure if it was avoidable

wake up around 7, go to work, go running at lunch time and to the gym in the evening,

---- 

Day 142 13.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a crazy productive day.

Today I am grateful for a cooler weather than the last days.

1) did not want to go sprinting with some of my working collegues during lunch time but after thinking I jumped straight out of my comfort zone^^

Workout/run

more than 24k steps

8km running/sprinting (5km between 4:16 and 4:25 per km ? )

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish with two extra sessions and was able to study a hour

my wake-up time

around 6:55

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:0/NC:58)

had enough time for lots of spanish and meditation, worked 7 hours and worked out a lot additionally my fingertip looks way healthier again

still no Tai-Chi and maybe could have studied more

wake up around 8, go to university, go to the gym again, finish my spanish course, study at least 4 hours

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 143 14.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a great family.

Today I am grateful for finally seeing some sence in the spanish language.

----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

20min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish with another extra sessions and was able to study only a hour

my wake-up time

around 7:45

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:59)

had enough time for lots of spanish and meditation, bought all my stuff for my vacation (crazy how much I ran around in the city and still missed some stuff)

still no Tai-Chi and should have studied more (went home to my parants in the afternoon and was immediately recruted for woodworking ? )

wake up around 8, study at least 5 hours or more! and finally do some Tai-Chi

---- 

Day 144 15.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the great weather

Today I am grateful for having a great family.

----

Workout/run

more than 14k steps

7.5km running

Meditation

10min in the morning

60min in the evening

this time it is affirmation in the morning again ? 

had not enough time for learning spanish nor was I able to study anything

my wake-up time

around 8:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:60)

had not enough time for spanish and at least a bit for meditation, additionally had an okayish evening run to releave some of my stress, did a whole lot of woodworking gardening and cooking to help at home (there was so much to do!!) but as a result ->

-> no spanish ? no Tai-Chi ? no studying ?  so I am happy to be back in my flat to get some of my things done on friday and saturday before I go on vacation

wake up around 8, study at least 5 hours and some Tai-Chi!!, meet a friend at lunch, go to the gym working out in the evening

---- 

Day 145 16.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the great but not hot weather

Today I am grateful for already feeling better.

----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

this time it is affirmation in the morning again ? 

had enough time for learning spanish with podcasts while lying in bed and feeling sick but was only able to study one measly hour ?

my wake-up time

around 8:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:61)

had so much time for spanish and a bit for meditation but because I had stomach problems nearly all day my studying fell really short ?

still no Tai-Chi ? and not much studying ?  but that will change on the day before I go on vacation!

wake up around 8, study at least 4 hours,do some Tai-Chi!!, o running and go to the gym with a friend, prepare for the vacation, clean the flat and think about the short-term changes for diary while I am on  vacation

---- 

Day 146 17.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finally having the time and willpower to study for real.

Today I am grateful for a great day.

1)was doing sport twice, studied quite a bit and mediated a lot it felt great to do a day like this before going on vacation ?

Workout/run

more than 20k steps

13km running

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

83min (morning and lunch time)

did a lot visualisation during my run and in the shower

Reading (4hours of studying for the exam today)

had enough time for some  spanish and was only able to study 4 hours

my wake-up time

around 8:15 (the worker in the house do not allow me to sleep longer ? with their noise)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:62)

did some spanisch and a lot of meditation, studied finally more than 1 hour again

forgot about Tai-chi till now ? (but there will be enough time during my vacation) and was the whole day sugar free but I ate too less for the amount of sport I did and so in the evening I became weak and bought an icecream ?

wake up around 8, prepare for the vacation and be happy, do some meditation and Tai-Chi

during my vacation from sunday to thursday night/friday I will take notes but I am not sure if there is a wlan at our apartment and I can post here, worst case I will write it down and reconstruct a summary when I am back or will wirte only a few sentences each day we will see^^

Day 147-151 18.08.19-22.8.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having such funny and easy going friends.

Today I am grateful for a great vacation.,

1)the water heater of our rented apartment broke down on the first day but we stayed strong and instead of complaining or looking for an alternative just showered cold until the end of the vacation^^

Workout/run

around 8k steps and more then 1h swimming per day

Meditation

5to10 min each morning

left them out for the duration of the vacation

Reading (0hours of studying for the exam today)

had neither time for spanish nor studying 

my wake-up time

around 8:00 each day

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row (for the next week not this one)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:6/NW:0/NS:0/NC:67)

did some meditation, relaxed at lot of the days at the beach in the sun, did a bit of Tai-chi, the vacation was great

------

wake up around 8, clean the flat, go to the gym, study and maybe go playing basketball or for a run, do a normal diary again in the evening^^

-----

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Adminiculum said:

Hey mate, I read some of your last journal posts and it really seems like you are crushing it! Good job!

What are you studying?(Probably you posted somewhere already)

Thanks mate, much appreciated and I am studying mechanical engineering and economy.

• Like 1

Day 152 23.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a lot to do so that it is not possible to be destracted.

Today I am grateful for doing some real sport after the vacation.

1)started running and at first it was really hard because I thought I lost some stamina during nearly week of no real sport but after a few kilometers I realised that it was just a mental thing and not a physical one and it went great

Workout/run

more than 23k steps

10km running

2h workout at the gym

Meditation

67min (in the morning and afternoon)

did a lot visualisation during my run

had enough time for a spanish podcast but was only able to study an hour because there was so much to organise after coming back

my wake-up time

9:00 (to get a bit more sleep again)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 4 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:1/NC:68)

did some spanish and a lot of meditation, studied only around 1 hour but hopefully organised enough so that after this weekend (there will be 2! big birthday parties of relatives) I should be able to ramp up my study time significantly

a lot of things: more spanish (especially reading my book), some more Tai-Chi (I only did some streching), more studying (the usual ? ) but the day only has a fixed amout of hours and I would have needed at least 5 more ? 

wake up around 8, go to the first birthday party, study a bit,

starting next week I will be waking up early again because I always experienced a greater productivity for the whole day when doing that (but only if I get enough sleep)

also I am thinking how to cope with my webnovel problem because I reduced it down to less then an hour (more like a half) of the day but the last step is hard since it is my stress or boredom coping mechanism

finally since my goal of at least one or more months without no fap is still far away I am thinking of following the advice of a few members in this forum and start with no porn and move slowly from there that should be more manageable

• Like 1

Good job mate ?

And I feel also more productive when I wake up early. Its somehow the feeling you are better than other people, who wake up late. It gives you kind of a benefit, you are one step more a head. But yea, enough sleep is more important(-> go earlier into the bed)

• Like 1

Day 153 24.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a great time.

Today I am grateful for having a big family.

1)all of my nearest relatives came to the birthday party of my uncle which was a really rare event to see them all together again

Workout/run

more than 3k steps (not much moving much more eating instead^^)

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

did a some visualisation during waking up

had no time for spanish and was not able to study anything just as I feared when we started early and the party lasted till late at night
my wake-up time

8:15 (did not have a good sleep)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 4 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:69)

did bit of meditation and had a great time at the party

being more productive but that was impossible sadly

wake up around 8, study a bit, go hiking with my family as a birthday present, do some spanish and maybe some other sport in the evening

------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 154 25.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for it being the last day to drink alkohol for a while.

Today I am grateful for having an easy access to beautiful sceneries and surroundings.

-----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps (lots of hiking involved)

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Reading (~1hour of studying for the exam today)

did a lot of spanish and only abit studying

my wake-up time

8:15 (did not have a good sleep again ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0/NC:70)

did bit of meditation and a lot of spanish, had a great hiking trip

should have studied more and done some Tai-Chi

wake up around 7, go to work, go playing basketball or running, study abit if there is time and do more spanish

------

Day 155 26.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a sunny day.

Today I am grateful for having a great friend.

1) it has been some time since I played basketball but after some starting problems it went really well and I played way better than I expected

Workout/run

more than 8k steps

90min playing basketball

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

did a lot of spanish but had no time for studying becayuse of work

my wake-up time

6:55

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:0/NC:71)

did bit of meditation and a lot of spanish, worked more than 8 hours and had a fun time playing basketball

should have found the time to study a bit more

wake up around 7, go to work, go running, study abit if there is time, do some Tai-Chi and do more spanish

------

Day 156 27.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding new motivations in life.

Today I am grateful for having a great friend.

1) worked nearly ten hours and had still the power to go to the gym

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

100min workout at the gym

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

did a lot of spanish but had no time for studying because of work

my wake-up time

6:55

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:0/NC:72)

did bit of meditation and a lot of spanish, worked around 10 hours and had an okayish workout

------

wake up around 8, go to university, go to the gym again, study, meet a friend for coffee

------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 157 28.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for get motivated again.

Today I am grateful for my family.

----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

130min workout at the gym

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Reading (2hours of studying for the exam today)

did a bit of spanish and studied 2 hours

my wake-up time

7:35

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:1/NC:73)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit and had a nice workout

could have done some tai-chi and 2 hours more studying would have been possible

wake up around 7, study, go home to meet my small cousin and explore the nature with him^^

------

Day 158 29.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding ways to enjoy my freetime outside.

Today I am grateful for having such a great family.

1) woke up today with the sunrise, a really nice feeling

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

Meditation

10min (in the morning)

Reading (2hours of studying for the exam today)

did only a little bit of spanish and studied 2 hours

my wake-up time

6:35

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:74)

did bit of meditation and spanish, studied a bit and had great fun with my small cousin playing in the river near my parents home

should have done some tai-chi and maybe could have studied more during commuting

wake up around 7, study, clean the flat, do some tai-chi exercises, shop my groceries for the weekend

------