NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 108 10.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for learning how to be patient.

Today I am grateful for the lower temperature and less humid weather.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

1) I wanted to call the secretary of the professor again and ask about the exam results but then I thought to myself that this will be a great exercise to get more patient and set myself fixed intervals where I am allowed to check my emails.

Workout/run

2h workout at the gym

4.2km running

more than 15k steps

Meditation

5min in the morning

5min in the evening (to get it at least to 10 ? )

Visualisation and daily affirmation

a bit of visualisation in the morning ? 

Reading (6hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied for around 6 hours

my wake-up time

8:30

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (I have created an extra plan for this hopefully it will work this week), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:1/NC:24)

had time for spanish, a bit meditation, studied an accepatble amount and trained my ass off in the evening to avoid thinking about my still missing exam results (on the positive side the professor has to release them on friday because then it has been 4 weeks so I am practicing patence something I am lacking for years)

What I could have done to make my day better

did some Tai-Chi but not very much ? and since I am always under at least mild stress because I want to know the result of the exam so that I can study in peace I am having trouble to avoid my small stress coping habits like webnovels ?

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up around 7, go to work, study for the next exam at least 2 hours, do some Tai-chi and streching, maybe do some small exercises when I have time

Weekly summary, thoughts and improvements for the future

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 109 11.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for learning how to be patient.

Today I am grateful for my family.

-----

Workout/run

more than 9k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (0hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, but sadly studied 0 hours

my wake-up time

6:55

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (I have created an extra plan for this hopefully it will work this week), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:0/NC:25)

had time for spanish, a bit meditation, worked a lot and let my surroundings teach me some patience

did some Tai-Chi but not very much, should have studied a least a bit but I may be finding patience now the waiting is still poison for my motivation to learn

wake up around 8, go to university, study for the next exam at least 6 hours, do some Tai-chi and streching, workout at the gym

----

Day 110 12.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for still learning how to be patient.

Today I am grateful for trying new things

1) had time so I went to the gym with a friend and then I was exhausted but still had time and before I would sit at home and watch something I went to my basketball course I think today was one of the physical challenging days since school

Workout/run

1.5h playing basketball

135min workout at the gym

2.9km running

more than 14k steps

Meditation

5min in the morning

5min in the evening

Reading (3hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish and studied 3 hours

my wake-up time

around 8

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:1/NC:26)

had time for spanish, did some Tai-chi, a bit meditation, studied a bit and trained as much as my body could give

I  reduced my unproductive habit of reading webnovels but it is still there so that will be a hard and strenous fight during the summer

wake up around 8, go shopping, study for the next exam a bit, do some Tai-chi and streching, go to a friends birthday party and before that to the shooting range with him something I did not do since my army days ?

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 111 13.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for trying new things.

Today I am grateful for having great friends.

----

Workout/run

more than 15k steps

Meditation

20min in the morning

Reading (1hour of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish and studied 1 hour

my wake-up time

07:35

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:6/NW:0/NS:2/NC:27)

had time for spanish, meditation, studied a bit and had a lot of fun at the shooting range

sadly had no time for Tai-Chi

wake up around 10 (birthday party^^), study for the next exam a bit, do some Tai-chi and streching and maybe go to the gym if I am fit enough

----

Day 112 14.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for chilling all day long.

Today I am grateful for finding motivation in sport.

----

Workout/run

7.3km running

more than 11k steps

Meditation

5min in the morning

40min in the evening

had time for learning spanish and studied 1 hour

my wake-up time

9:45 (but was in bed till lunch time and suffering from too much alcohol ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:3/NC:28)

had time for spanish, meditation, studied a bit and had a nice run

could have left my bed earlier and could have had a more productive way

wake up between 7 and 8, study for the next exam, do some Tai-chi and streching, go to the gym, avoid buying  unneeded stuff on amazon prime day

----

Day 113 15.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for enjoying this beatiful day.

Today I am grateful for finding motivation in sport.

1) had really trouble sleeping and so woke up before 5 and could not fall asleep but as a result I just started my day earlier and slept an hour in the afternoon and it was fine a few months ago something similar would have ruined my day because of having enough willpower to cope with such situations

Workout/run

3km running

2h workout at the gym

more than 23k steps

Meditation

5min in the morning  (sadly not more because I was really afraid to fall asleep for a bit which would have worked against meditation)

Reading (4hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish and studied 4 hours (was finished before lunch^^)

my wake-up time

4:45

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:4/NC:29)

had time for spanish, meditation, studied what I planned and I was finished before lunchtime so I had a great afternoon, also went to the gym for workout and regulated myself heavily on amazon prime day ( having a list really helps)

sadly forgot about Tai-chi till now ? but I will do extra tomorrow evening

wake up before 7, maybe study for the next exam, do some Tai-chi and streching, go to work

----

Day 114 16.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the nice weather.

---

Workout/run

more than 7k steps (restday)

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish and studied 0 hours

my wake-up time

09:30 (since i was only able to fall asleep at 4 in the morning ?)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0.5/NS:5/NC:30)

had time for spanish, meditation, worked even though I was really sleepy and a bit streching and Tai-Chi in the evening

did not study a thing but will prepare for the next exam tomorrow

wake up before 7, maybe study/prepare for the next exam, do some Tai-chi and streching, go to work

----

Day 115 17.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to push myself.

1) only wanted to do a small morning run but after I got my exam results I was so motivated that I run my longest distance so far.

2) because I suddenly had time I extended my meditation session and did 3 20min ones instead of one 10min

Workout/run

12.3km running (the last kilometer was pure agony ? )

3,7km running at the gym (to get the 16^^)

2.5h at the gym workout

more than 23k steps

Meditation

60min in the morning

had time for learning spanish and studied 1 hour, but read a lot about quantum theory and space-time

my wake-up time

05:30 (I have some sleeping problems again this week so I will avoid all screens in the evening maybe it helps)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:6/NC:31)

had time for spanish, meditation, a crazy run, got my last exam back which I passed ? a lot of streching, a fullfilling workout and Tai-Chi in the evening,

all in all today was a really nice day with a great mixture of challanging my body, a bit of my mind with reading, studying and preparing for the next exam

maybe studied a bit more but that is nitpicking , I am satisfied today

wake up before 7, go to work, maybe go to the gym again (because I will not be able to do so for the next few days afterwards), if the weather is nice maybe go swimming with my cousin

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 116 18.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding things to do.

1) after coming home from work I was really bored today and the thought of gaming surfaced more than once but I took a look at what other productive things I could do and worked through them one by one which was great

Workout/run

more than 11k steps (restday^^)

Meditation

10min in the morning

7min in the evening

had time for learning spanish and studied nothing because I did not have the motivation after work

my wake-up time

06:10 (still some sleeping problems but at least I am waking up earlier and I go to sleep sooner to counter it)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:32)

had time for spanish, meditation, did some streching to reduce the strain on my hamstrings and achillesheels while doing sport, worked more than 9hours, did a lot of small productive things in the evening to counter my gaming thoughts resulting from boredom

I should have done some Tai-Chi but my legs were hurting a lot and I need to start studying for the next exam otherwise my  willpower will be chipped away slowly

wake up around 8, go to the gym, clean my flat, travel home to my parents house

----

Day 117 19.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a long sleep.

1) forced myself to sleep longer, go to sleep earlier and go to sleep a gain after waking up at 5 o`clock which felt great afterwards

Workout/run

more than 17k steps

2.5h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish and no studying because today was cleaning day^^

my wake-up time

08:30

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:1/NC:33)

had time for spanish, meditation, had a great workout and did a lot of cleaning^^

I should have done more Tai-Chi, maybe studied a bit but all the stuff for studying is prepared

wake up before7, drive my parent to the airport and have a nice day in viena with my brother and my cousin

----

Day 118 20.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a really fun day.

----

Workout/run

more than 14k steps

1.5h swimming and cycling

Meditation

5min in the morning

had little time for learning spanish and no studying because today I was not at home at all^^

my wake-up time

06:50

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0/NC:34)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, had  fun swimming and cycling and a great day with my cousin and brother

sadly because I came home reallly late and started early I had no time for Tai-Chi or studying

wake up around 8, have a nice sunday, do a small workout and finish some tasks at my parents home

----

Day 119 21.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a nice relaxing day.

Today I am grateful for the great weather.

1) avoided every digital distraction and just did the chores around my parents home and had a great time with my family

Workout/run

more than 20k steps

4km running

1 to 1.5h playing baskerball

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and did not even try to study but read quite a bit instead

my wake-up time

08:20

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row (still the same but maybe I am going on a break for studying this week we will see)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:1/NS:0/NC:35)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, did a lot of Tai- Chi and running and enjoyed the day

no studying but at moment I have no immediate exam so I am not sure what I should be learning

wake up before 7, go to work, go groceries shopping for the week and maybe have a nice workout in the evening

----

Day 120 22.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a day full of activities.

1) felt a little bit sick the whole the day but still went to the gym in the evening

Workout/run

more than 22k steps

1.5h workout at the gym

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and did 1 hour of slight studying

my wake-up time

06:40

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row (still the same but maybe I am going on a break for studying this week we will see)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:36)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, had an okay workout (it was really humid at the gym) and worked 8.5h

sadly had nearly no time for studying and Tai-chi ?

wake up at 8, do some additional groceries shopping for the week, maybe go swimming or do any other workout, harvest a lot of fruits from our homeground (there are so may this year ? )

---- 

Day 121 23.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for my family.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

basketball in the evening

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (0hour of studying for the exam today)

had enough time for learning spanish and was a bit ill so no time for studying ?

my wake-up time

08:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:37)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, was productive around the house but my cold bothers me quite a b it at the moment

as long as I have this cold I have to reduce my fitness program and the hurting throat hinders me during studying a lot (I talk loud to myself during studying)

wake up at 7, go to work, maybe have a slight fitness session in the evening, meet a friend for pizza in the evening

---- 

Day 122 24.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being only a little bit sick.

----

Workout/run

more than 16k steps (I am a bit sick at the moment so I am reducing my fitness plan)

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and I am still  ill so no motivation for studying ?

my wake-up time

07:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:1/NC:38)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, worked more than 8 hours and had a perfect day ?

I could have rested more to get my sickness over and done but that is hard when you had a tight fitness regime for the last few months

wake up at 8, resting during the day and maybe doing some more Tai-Chi which is hopefully not too strenous for my body at the moment

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 123 25.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having nice and relaxing day.

----

Workout/run

more than 11k steps (still no sport ? )

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and I am still ill so no motivation for studying ?

my wake-up time

08:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:2/NC:39)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, enjoyed the sun, took care of the house and did everything to get healthy faster

could have done more Tai-Chi and meditation and as long as the next exam is really far away I lack the drive to already start studying

wake up around 7, go to work, do some errands and hopefully get healthy

---- 

Day 124 26.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for falling not completely ill.

----

Workout/run

more than 13k steps (still no sport ? )

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and I am still ill so no motivation for studying ?

my wake-up time

07:35

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:3/NC:40)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, played a bit basketball, worked for 8 hours, 

have still some motivation problems for Tai-Chi and studying but will work aginst it tomorrow

wake up around 8, enjoy the sun until it rains, do smy best to get healthy

---- 

Day 125 27.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am still grateful for falling not completely ill.

Today I am grateful for some rain. (I know it is contradictory ? )

----

Workout/run

more than 12k steps (still no sport ? slowly I am getting restless)

Meditation

37min in the morning

my wake-up time

08:00 (weekend and hopefully sleep helps me getting better fast)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:41)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, played a bit basketball, cooked, cleaned the house, had a great time reading and listening to audiobooks

have still some motivation problems for Tai-Chi and studying but it is a work in progress

wake up around 8, cook, maybe to some more Tai-chi, start studying again, play a bit basketball outside and get healthy

---- 

Day 126 28.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am still grateful for my health getting better

Today I am grateful for a day indoors because of the weather.

----

Workout/run

more than 11k steps (still no sport ?  I am getting restless)

Meditation

10min in the morning

my wake-up time

09:00 (forced myself to sleep nearly 10hours in hope to get better)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0.5/NS:1/NC:42)

had a bit time for spanish and meditation, played a bit basketball, did some Tai-chi, cooked, cleaned the house, had a great time reading and listening to audiobooks

should have studied a bit but because my exam is only after the summer I prefered doing a bit more spanish

wake up around 7, go to work, maybe do more Tai-Chi and study at least a bit

---- 

Day 127 29.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am still grateful for being healthy.

Today I am grateful for having a great family.

1) wanted to work only a bit but had a fascinating problem so it became more than 9 hours ?

Workout/run

more than 10k steps (last reastday^^)

Meditation

5min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and worked too long for studying

my wake-up time

07:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0/NC:43)

had enough time for spanish and meditation,worked more than 9 hours, watched a great performance of a street art group, 

should have studied a bit and found some time for Tai-Chi

wake up around ? (I will sleep as long as I can^^) , go some running to build up my endurance again and do some muscle training

---- 

• Like 1

Day 128 30.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am still grateful for being able to run again.

1) first time doing sport since more than a week and oh boy sport I did^^

Workout/run

more than 16k steps

7km running

80min workout

45min basketball

Meditation

10min in the morning

20min at lunchtime

40min in the evening

had enough time for learning spanish and some extra spanish as a result I started my first book in this language

my wake-up time

09:15 (one of the last vacation days ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:44)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, did a lot of sport, 

should have studied a bit and found some time for Tai-Chi (same old ?) and became weak on a box of ice-cream because of the heat

wake up around 7, go to work, do some Tai-chi and streching, the rest depends how long I will be working

---- 

Day 129 31.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for a calm and nice day.

1) I was extra productive at work (but I have no reason why...) and was able to finish a lot of planned work which I thought I have to do next week^^

Workout/run

more than 14k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

5min in the evening

had enough time for learning spanish and I am still at the beginning pages of the book because it is way harder than I have imagined

my wake-up time

07:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:45)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, worked 8 hours, 

could have studied a bit but as long as I am at my parents home there are so many other things to keep myself busy?

wake up before 6:30, go running, do some workout, visit my grandpa, do more Tai-chi and streching (especially the hamstrings!)

---- 

Day 130 01.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a really fun grandpa even though he suffers under dementia.

Today I am grateful for nice run.

-----

Workout/run

more than 24k steps

7.3km running

1h workout

1h playing basketball

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and there is progress with the book, also heard a great deal of an audiobook today

my wake-up time

06:25

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:1/NC:46)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, had a great run and a nice workout in the sun, visited my grand pa for quite a while and boy laughed, woke up really early ? , did a lot of streching especially my leg muscles

did only a bit Tai-chi I guess I need to connect it to my morning routine

wake up before 7, go to work, maybe visit grandpa again, maybe some sport if the weather allows it

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 131 02.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for winning against my lazy inner demon.

Today I am grateful for a good day.

1) wanted to have a nice evening but then I spontenously decided to take the long commuting way after work to my basketball session and it was definitely worth it

Workout/run

more than 10k steps (kind of a restday...)

1.5h playing basketball

Meditation

10min in the morning

had enough time for learning spanish and there is progress with the book, also heard a great deal of an audiobook today

my wake-up time

06:40

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:2/NC:47)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, worked 6 hours, had a nice time playing basketball

no Tai-Chi today ? and finally decided that learning starts on monday because this weekend I am lpanning of having a gret time with some of my working collegues

wake up before 8, have fun with my working collegues

---- 

Day 132 03.08.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a great time.

Today I am grateful for having nice working collegues.

----

Workout/run

more than 7k steps (restday)

Meditation

5min in the morning

had barely enough time for learning spanish and no time for studying, the spansish book or an audiobook

my wake-up time

07:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:48)

had enough time for spanish and meditation, had a great time with my working collegues which used my whole day (and some bit of the night^^) ->

-> but was not able to do anything productive today (a bit spanish excluded)

wake up when I feel fit enough, meeting some of the neighbours at the annual local fire department celebration, meet my small cousin and have hopefully lots of fun with him

---- 

Edited by Undsoweiter