NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 85 17.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having hobbies that energize me even after a exhausting workday.

Today I am grateful for my friends.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

1) had the second day without coffee and is was really difficult because I was at work where nearly everybody consumes a few cups but I stayed strong ? 

Workout/run

1,5h playing baskteball

more than 7k steps

Meditation

13min in the morning

Visualisation and daily affirmation

a bit of visualisation for the next exam today as well

Reading (around 1hour of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied maybe an hour but had little time today ? 

my wake-up time

between 6 and 7o'clock (I am trying to meditate before using my mobile phone to have clearer start in the morning)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, get my weight under 80kg

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:2)

had time for it for spanish, meditation and played a bit basketball, because I worked for 9hours I had only time to stud a little bit and also  second day without coffee I can already feel some changes

What I could have done to make my day better

maybe study an extra hour and do some tai-chi sadly was relaxing the last 2 hours after basketball something to change for the future

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up around 8, go to university , play basketball again, study 6 hours for the next exam, meditate, do some spanish and Tai-chi

Weekly summary, thoughts and improvements for the future

the promised update ? : even this time it is really hard to study  with a high intensity again after the last exam but since I only have a week for the next one and I have to know till friday evening if I have enough time to pass it maybe the pressure helps me this time (on the other hand because I reduced the pile of rewards after the exam in comparison to the last time and set myself some boudaries like no kindle unlimited anymore that is as harmful to me as my long lasting habit of reading webnovels which I have nowadays at least reduced drastically I hope I mangage to cope far better this time)

Day 86 18.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having quite a few sports activities and and that many injuries.

Today I am grateful for a nice day.

1) started studying intensly for the next exam and looked through my old notes and during the day I could remember more and more stuff which was really great and helped a lot even though the last lecture was at the end of January

Workout/run

1,5h playing baskteball

more than 12k steps

Meditation

15min in the morning

a bit of visualisation for the next exam and I will use affirmations in the next few days again but it is difficult because at moment I am showering in the evening most of the time which kills this morning routine

Reading (4,5hours of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied maybe 4.5 hours with high intensity (it seems there is quite a difference to studying if you like the topic) 

my wake-up time

between 8 and 9o'clock (I am trying to meditate before using my mobile phone to have clearer head for my start in the morning)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, get my weight under 80kg

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:1/NC:3)

had time for it for spanish, meditation and played basketball again, studied 4.5 hours like the topic a lot so far ?

maybe study an extra hour and do some tai-chi, more streching my last real restday was Friday and I am starting to feel it especially during basketball

wake up around 7, go to work , go to the Tai-chi course, study 2 to 3 hours for the next exam, meditate, do some spanish

----

Day 87 19.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a great Tai-Chi teacher.

Today I am grateful for being positive most of the time.

1) had a really inspirative Tai-Chi session and found my motivation to practice in the morning again

Workout/run

1,5h Tai-Chi

more than 13k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

a bit of visualisation for the next exam and used affirmations during walking to work a bit ? 

Reading (1hour of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 1 hour because I had to work as well ?  

my wake-up time

7o'clock

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:0/NC:4)

had time for it for spanish, meditation studied only 1hour but worked more than 9hours and had a great Tai-chi session

maybe study an extra hour could have been more productive during commuting

wake up between 7 and 8 (hopefully), go to the gym , study 6 hours or more for the next exam, meet some friends in the evening, meditate, do some spanish and do some Tai-Chi in the morning

----

Day 88 20.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to meet new people.

Today I am grateful for being really productive at the moment.

1) spontaniously talked to some people who studied across me at the university and had some nice conversations going maybe I found another group of studying buddies

Workout/run

2+hours workout at the gym

4km running at top speed

more than 13k steps

Meditation

18min in the morning

a bit of visualisation in the morning ? 

Reading (6hours of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 6 hours it seems I am getting in the flow again really quick

my wake-up time

8:10

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:1/NC:5)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, studied 6hours, had a great workout session despite it being nearly unbearable humid and had great conversations during the day with some new guys at university and after the gym with my friends at a few beers

could have woken up earlier, maybe studied a hour more and planned my day better and should not have eaten a pizza after workout that does not help me with my six-pack plan at all ?

wake uparound 8, have a restday , study 6 hours or more for the next exam, meet a friend for lunch, meditate, do some spanish and do some Tai-Chi in the morning

----

Day 89 21.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for this great day.

Today I am grateful for being productive again today.

1)  had a great an funny lunch with a friend it was really crazily entertaining

Workout/run

more than 12k steps

Meditation

25min in the morning

Reading (6.5hours of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 6.5 hours I guess I am in the flow

my wake-up time

8:10

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:6)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, studied 6.5hours, had a great lunch

could have woken up earlier, maybe studied a bit more and done some Tai-Chi ? 

wake uparound 8, go to the gym,go for a longer run,  study 6 hours or more for the next exam, meditate, do some spanish and try to have time for some Tai-Chi in the morning

----

Day 90 22.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having 90 days behind me.

Today I am grateful for the next 90 days.^^

1)  it rained the whole day but I still went to the gym had a gret workout and did high intensity interval training afterwards (it  felt really fullfilling ? )

Workout/run

2+h workout at the gym

6km running (interval training)

more than 12k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish (doing it early in the morning helps a lot), studied 6.5 hours

my wake-up time

9:00 (went to bed early but slept horrible and only after hours was I able to fall asleep, the weather is already grating on my nerves

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:1/NC:7)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, Tai-chi, studied 6.5hours, had a great workout and the first week without coffee a refreshing experience^^

maybe could have studied a bit more,

wake up around 8, go to the gym again, study 6 hours or more for the next exam, meditate, do some spanish, have time for some Tai-Chi in the morning and go on a cooking spree (first time doing falafel^^)

checkpoint so far: 154 days without gaming, 90 days without netflix, anime, gaming streams, 89 days without amazon prime (my birhtday was a cheatday^^) and way more than half of the days no sweets and no fap

after the checkpoint of today the one point I still have a kind of unhealthy/bad habit are my sleeping routine (I am working on it but the heat and humity are making it difficult) and webnovels (even though I have reduced the time to a tenth of before the 90 days the habit is still here will be a really hard battle for somebody like me who loves reading especially when it works as a 1min/2min stress relief ? )

P.s.: and of course 90 days of writing a diary which in my opion became one of my main pillars of changing my life!!

Edited by Undsoweiter
  • Like 1

Day 91 23.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for living a healthy life.

Today I am grateful for my friends who help me unstress when I need it.

1)  everything hurt from sore muscles from yesterday training and I really did not want to go but I went to the gym again today (hopefully I will not regret heavily it tomorrow)

Workout/run

2+h workout at the gym

more than 10k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish, studied 6.5 hours

my wake-up time

8:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:2/NC:8)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, studied 6.5hours, had a great workout and cooked as much as could (now I have more than 1kg Falafel and it seems that is what I am going to eat next week ? )

maybe could have studied a bit more, done a bit Tai-Chi and cooked less

wake up around 8, have a restday, study 6 hours or more for the next exam, meditate, do some spanish, have time for some Tai-Chi in the morning and go to university

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 92 24.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for seeing progress with my mind and body.

Today I am grateful for having a realxing day despite studying.

1)  had a really nice and easy studying day hopefully it is enough for tomorrows exam

Workout/run

more than 14k steps (restday^^)

Meditation

25min in the morning

had time for learning spanish, studied 6.5 hours

my wake-up time

07:50

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, getting my weight under 80kg

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:1/NS:3/NC:9)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, studied 6.5hours which went really easy today don't know why and finally had a perfect day again

done a bit Tai-Chi and streched more in the evening

wake up around 8, go to the exam, maybe study a few hours before to summarise my knowlege, if motivated prepare the study materials for the next exam, go to the last basketball session this semster with the usual get-together and relax the few hours between the exam and basketball

----

Day 93 25.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having goals for the summer to keep me busy.

1)  went really releaxed to the exam which was great and then the exam was the opposite but hey that's life and I hope I have got passing grades for this one

Workout/run

110min basketball

more than 17k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (3.5hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 3.5 hours

my wake-up time

08:20

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, getting my weight under 80kg

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:10)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, studied 3.5hours, had a great time playing basketball and great conversations with some beer afterwards

could have done Tai-Chi instead of streching and the exam did not go ideal because there a lot of new exercises which were completely unexpected but hopefully I have at least passed it ?

wake up around 7, go to work, maybe go swimming during lunch break, study a bit for the next exam, have my last tai-chi session before october so I am going to try remember everything ?

----

Day 94 26.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having finally a working air condition at work again

1)  had a really productive working day where a lot of stuff worked out the way I wanted (hoped^^)

Workout/run

90min Tai-Chi

more than 14k steps

Meditation

13min in the morning

Reading (0hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish and did some extra, studied 0 hours (after working today it enjoyed a bit of resting^^)

my wake-up time

07:15

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:11)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, at a refreshing last Tai-chi session and a short (7h) workday with a bit relaxing afterwards

could have done some streching (i will create a routine now I think because on the long run it will help my leg muscles) , one of my amazon packages I ordered disappeared on the postal way and nobody knows where it is and I was so looking forward to it ? so some information about the package and less calls with no success would have been nice

wake up around 7, go to work, maybe go swimming during lunch break, go the gym in the evening), study a bit for the next exam,

----

Day 95 27.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having being able to go swimming during my lunch break at work.

1)  we had the hottest day so far and none of my friends wanted to go to the gym but after work I needed some sport and went running in the heat (it was horrible it was great ? )

Workout/run

8.5km running

more than 20k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

40min in the evening

had time for learning spanish, studied 0 hours (worked 10hours had sadly no time for it)

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0.5/NS:1/NC:12)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, worked a lot, had an exhausting but fullfilling run, was able to reduce my webnovel time to a minimum and one website and I am slowly whitling down this habit website by website^^ and they found my package so not all hope is lost^^

could have done some tai-chi

wake up around 7, go to work,  go the gym in the evening, get my package, have a nice evening with friends

----

Day 96 28.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having seen such a nice day.

1)  we had the hottest day so far and none of my friends wanted to go to the gym but after work I needed some sport and went running in the heat (it was horrible it was great ? )

Workout/run

120min workout at the gm

more than 16k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

10min in the evening

had time for learning spanish, studied 0 hours (worked 10hours had sadly no time for it)

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW1/NS:2/NC:13)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, worked a lot, had an exhausting but fullfilling time at the gym and now I am going to the student party from my home ground universtity

could have done some tai-chi

wake up around 7, go to work,  go the gym in the evening, get my package, have a nice evening with friends

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 97 29.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to relax.

-----

Workout/run

Tai chi in the afternoon

more than 6k steps (restday)

Meditation

10min in the morning

10min in the afternoon

had time for learning some spanish, studied 0 hours (but I will start tomorrow otherwise my mind will become to slugish) and read a lot

my wake-up time

09:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:14)

had time for it for spanish, Tai-Chi meditation, read a lot, got my package finally ?

since 3 days I get some fantasies about gaming again, which hit me really unexpected because for at least a month nothing similar happend to me and to deny myself this cravings it gets really hard to stay away from my other bad habits and I fear this is a sign of summer where my structure from university is not there so I have to think of a countermeasure against it

wake up around 8, start studying for the next exam and enjoy the nice weather get some tan and maybe swim a bit

----

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 98 30.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the great weather.

-----

Workout/run

Tai chi in the afternoon

swimming in the afternoon

more than 13k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

a bit of affirmation in the morning ? 

had time for learning some spanish and read a lot

my wake-up time

09:00

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0/NC:15)

had time for it for spanish, Tai-Chi meditation, a lot of reading and had fun swimming

I should have started studying but it was so hot that it was impossible to concentrate but on Tuesday the weather should be cooling quite a bit

wake up around 7, go to work, go to the gym, maybe go a bit swimming during lunch break

tomorrow ?

Day 99 01.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to go swimming during lunch break.

Today I am grateful for realising some problems with my posture.

1) for the first time this year I swam more than 1km in one go

Workout/run

3,5km running

90min workout at the gym

1,25km swimming in the afternoon

more than 19k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish, read a bit and had sadly no time to study because of working and doing sport

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0/NC:16)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, a bit of reading, finished all my tasks at work and had a fun time challenging my body today^^

maybe should have studied a bit and done some Tai-chi I am going to change this tomorrow

wake up around 7, go to work, have a restday

1) I realised that the last days after the last exam I had always a bad feeling because I did not start studying again but so far I worked everyday the weekend not counting so I have to remind myself to cut myself some slack and to enjoy reading a book and doing more sport than usual. The next studying stress will come for sure.

2) I also realised that my days worked just fine this last week because I had a lot to do at work and did quite a lot of sport despite the heat but without these two pillars giving my days some structure it would have been easy to fall back to old patterns because for some reason I do not know gaming jumped always in my head when I thought of activities. I am not sure if it is because of the start of summer and the assocication it had with gaming the last few years or because I was and I am still not sure what to study (the results from the last exams will arive on wednesday and then I will know which one to choose) and so my brain knows it has some free time and in the past I always started playing videogames in the next moment. But no matter the cause of this I was able to cope with the cravings easily (deleting all your game accs was the best idea ever I just have to remember this and am instantly demotivated to play) so I am going to plan my summer thoroughly with some crazy goals. Here are the first ones:

• get a six-pack till the mid of August -> reduce all the sugar I eat drastically
  • have a big exam in September (around 6 weeks of studying to pass it) and at least one smaller one before that
  • to be able to do the handstand without a wall
  • meditate a week everyday a 20 to 30min session in the morning instead of 10 to 15
  • go on a second holiday with some of my friends or alone (if none of them want to tag along)
  • leave my comfort zone at least once a week

Day 100 02.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being to enjoy a calm and relaxing evening.

1) I was watching a series in the evening and I wanted to drink a beer after the end of work but after a bit fighting with myself I only drank one free of alcohol instead something that would have been impossible a few months ago^^

Workout/run

more than 8k steps (restday^^ felt the aches from yesterday in my body ? )

Meditation

10min in the morning

had time for learning spanish, read a bit 

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:1/NS:1/NC:17)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, a bit of reading, had a relaxing but long workday and an enjoyable evening

I should have studied a bit but I am still waiting for the results from the last ones and my body ached to much for Tai-Chi

wake up around 8, go to the gym or running, study for the next exam at least 4 hours, meet with a friend for coffee(tea for me^^) and meet with some friends in the evening

------

Day 101 03.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding ways to improve myself.

Today I am grateful for being able to stop myself from gaming again.

1) some of my friends have invited me to a LAN-Party and I denied joining them and told them I stopped Gaming for good.

Workout/run

135min workout at the gym

more than 10k steps

Meditation

27min in the morning

had time for learning spanish, read a lot but still did not get my exam results back and so I am unsure which topic to study

my wake-up time

09:40 (to get same sleep back from the days before)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (that is my prime goal now for the next few days), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:2/NC:18)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, read a lot, went to the gym and tried out a new workout

I should have done Tai-Chi and just started studying any of the three possible topics otherwise I am seeing myself drifting into another slump

wake up around 8, go to the gym or running, study for the next exam at least 4 hours and hopefully get my exam results back

------

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 102 04.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for improving myself.

Today I am grateful for being able to come back to the right track far more easily than before.

1)did a slight evening run but it started horrible with pain and aches all over and I even wanted to abort it nethertheless I tried to tone it down a bit and it became the fastest 10km of my live so far^^

Workout/run

10 km running (nearly under 50min -> my goal for next time ? )

10min streching in the evening (my new routine)

more than 18k steps

Meditation

16min in the morning

40min in the evening

Reading (4hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 4 hours but with less motivation than usual

my wake-up time

08:30 

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (that is my prime goal now for the next few days), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:3/NC:19)

had time for it for spanish, a lot of meditation, studied 4 hours but less motivated because I am still waiting for my exam results and had a crazy run (at first stitches and aches all over the body and after the thrid kilometer I was fantastic) also another perfect day wuhu^^

I should have done Tai-Chi

wake up around 8, go to the gym if I have the time, study for the next exam at least 6 hours, hopefully get my exam results back, meet with a friend for coffee,

what I forgot for my summer goal is quiting webnovels for good because most of them are never-ending stories and it is detrimental for my mental health to wait every or every second day for an update on them only to feel wanting more afterwards therefore I am going to quit this bad habit something I should have done ages ago

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 103 05.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for enjoying life.

1)I did write one professor of mine about the still missing exam results something I am quite against normally but I choose to leave my comfort zone this time to get a clearer picture on the release date

Workout/run

2h workout at the gym

more than 13k steps

Meditation

16min in the morning

Reading (5.5hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 5.5 hours and the motavtion is coming back step by step

my wake-up time

08:30 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:4/NC:20)

had time for it for spanish, some meditation, studied 5.5 hours and hat a nice workout at the gym in the evening

I should have done Tai-Chi (I am missing the discipline here again) and should started studying earlier in the morning to get a structure for my day

wake up around 8, go to the gym if I have the time, study for the next exam at least 6 hours,

----

9 hours ago, ElectroNugget said:

Whaaaa dude! You slipped past 90 days without me noticing. Congrats man! Big achievement and I can see you're still going strong. Keep it up, man! Any big goals you're aiming for next?

Thanks and yeah next stop is a year free of gaming and getting my degree. Other than that there quite a few goals for the summer months but we will see how successful I will be in reaching them afterwards.

• Like 1

Day 104 06.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for all of my plants surving my care^^.

---

Workout/run

2h workout at the gym

more than 13k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (1hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied only 1 hour, but read a bit and at moment I am prefering audiobooks

my wake-up time

between 8 and 9 o`clock

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (I have created an extra plan for this hopefully it will work this week), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:0/NS:5/NC:21)

had time for it for spanish, some meditation, studied only 1 hour because I felt not very well I fear I my be getting a cold ? and had a nice workout at the gym in the evening

I should have done Tai-Chi (also a new plan to do it in the morning) and mybe rest more I think I overtrained this week

wake up around 8, have restday, study for the next exam at least 6 hours, do some Tai-chi and streching

----

Day 105 07.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a relaxing day.

---

Workout/run

more than 6k steps (restday)

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (3hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied 3 hours better than nothing but learning at home is still really difficult for me

my wake-up time

9:05 (sunday ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am (I have created an extra plan for this hopefully it will work this week), study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:6/NC:22)

had time for it for spanish, a bit meditation and baduan qin (a streching form of Tai-chi), studied 3 hours

should have studied a bit more hopefully the full movitation will be back with my exam results

wake up around 8, go to university, study for the next exam at least 6 hours, do some extra Tai-chi and streching, maybe play some basketball if the weather allows it

----

Day 106 08.07.19 (I thought did post it yesterday no idea why it did not work)

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for waking up early for the frist time in the last few weeks.

1) woke up half past 6 and instead of sleeping another hour I left the bed and started my day early

Workout/run

90min basketball

more than 14k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

Reading (6hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied for 6 hours still have some motivation problems but hopefully it will get better in the next days,

my wake-up time

6:35 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom especially now in the summer

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:1/NS:7/NC:23)

had time for it for spanish, a bit meditation, studied a nice part of the day, had a great time playing basketball, another perfect day^^

should have done some Tai-Chi,

wake up before 7, go to work, study for the next exam at least 2 hours, do some Tai-chi and streching maybe meditate more during commuting

----

Day 107 09.07.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding hope and motivation.

----

Workout/run

more than 10k steps

Meditation

5min in the morning (yeah really short in the morning today but it was a special case)

Reading (1.2hours of studying for the exam today)

had time for learning spanish, studied for 1.2 hours

my wake-up time

6:55 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0/NC:23)

had time for it for spanish, a bit meditation, worked a lot, rewarded myself with an ice cream for a passed exam, had time to cook for the next days and study a bit more than an hour on the evening

should have done some Tai-Chi (again!! at the moment it is really difficult to find time for it ? )

wake up around 8, go to universtiy, study for the next exam at least 6 hours, do some Tai-chi and streching, go to the gym

----