NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 64 27.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for seeing a way to my goals again.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

1) had a busy day but found time to study and had a crazy flow (worked nearly 2hours straight without any distraction)

2) less than 90min mobile screen time today ?

Workout/run

more than 15k steps 

Meditation

10 min guided meditation in the morning

10 min guided meditation in the evening

Visualisation and daily affirmation

a bit affirmation and visualisation

Reading (2hours of studying for the next exam today)

did my regular Spanish session, studied 2 hours (sadly external influences hindered me from studying more ? )

my wake-up time

7:40 (bad start I know but had again trouble to sleep)

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning routine, study at between 4 and 8hours per day, reduce my screen time to less than 2hours, meditate half an hour every day, have at least 2 perfect days next week

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for my exams,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, start the miracle morning 1 month challenge anew

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:1/NS:1)

had another perfect day (if I exclude the waking up time), was really focused while studying, my screen time on my mobile phone was really low (one day I will get it under 60min^^), had a great talk with my psychiatrist, overall was really productive today ->

What I could have done to make my day better

but not in the way I hoped, we had a serious moth infestion in our kitchen and so a large part of today was to throw away lots of food and spices also went on a cleaning frenzy and now hopefully the problem is gone,

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up earlier, meditate for 30min, study at least 2hours, go to work, play basketball first time since my ankle injury

Weekly summary, thoughts and improvements for the future

----

Day 65 28.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having some time for myself.

1)  did only sleep few hours (because of my neighbours) but nevertheless had a really productive and great workday and even went to the basketball training afterwards despite wanting to go to sleep really badly

Workout/run

95min intensive basketball workout

more than 11k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation and visualisation

Reading (0hours of studying for the next exam today)

did my regular Spanish session, studied 0 hours (I was too tired after work and basketball ?  )

my wake-up time

7:15

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning routine, study at between 4 and 8hours per day, reduce my screen time to less than 2hours, meditate half an hour every day, have at least 2 perfect days next week

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for my exams,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, start the miracle morning 1 month challenge anew

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:0)

had a really productive workday, a hard but rewarding basketball workout, found a little time to meditate,

but like always when I am dead tired starting the day I cave in and break the no sugar habit to sustain myself and sadly today I was too tired to avoid looking on my usual webnovel site and broke this budding habit as well ( but tomorrow will be a better day with more sleep)

wake up between 7 and 8 (maybe get a little bit more sleep), meditate for 30min, study at least 5hours, go to university, go to tai-chi, maybe run a bit if the weather is ok, have a perfect day again

----

Day 66 29.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for seeing progress.

1)  during todays Tai-Chi course I found a lot of solutions for my problems in following the form

Workout/run

90min Tai-Chi-course

more than 17k steps 

Meditation

15 min guided meditation in the morning

a bit affirmation

Reading (~3hours of studying for the next exam today)

did my regular Spanish session, studied around 3 hours (yeah I know 2hours short ? )

my wake-up time

8:20 (got more sleep witch was great)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:1)

had a great and eye opening Tai-Chi course, was really motivated to study more but I had so many small things to do I completely miscalculated my time, had coffee with a friend

2 hours short of my learning plan I have to get better at that and hopefully it will in the next few days, was not able to go running it rained the whole day ?

wake up between 7 and 8, meditate for 30min, study more than today preferably at least 5hours, go to the gym, go running in the morning

----

6 minutes ago, Undsoweiter said:

Day 66 29.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for seeing progress.

1)  during todays Tai-Chi course I found a lot of solutions for my problems in following the form

Workout/run

90min Tai-Chi-course

more than 17k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation

Reading (~3hours of studying for the next exam today)

did my regular Spanish session, studied around 3 hours (yeah I know 2hours short ? )

my wake-up time

8:20 (got more sleep witch was great)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:1)

had a great and eye opening Tai-Chi course, was really motivated to study more but I had so many small things to do I completely miscalculated my time, had coffee with a friend

2 hours short of my learning plan I have to get better at that and hopefully it will in the next few days, was not able to go running it rained the whole day ?

wake up between 7 and 8, meditate for 30min, study more than today preferably at least 5hours, go to the gym, go running in the morning

----

Nice job! You already are in the 66 days, I start my journey yesterday. So, I have a long walk to achieve my goals, but I'm confident. I will copy your ideas for my diary "Weekly goals/Month goals", any problem?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dig said:

Nice job! You already are in the 66 days, I start my journey yesterday. So, I have a long walk to achieve my goals, but I'm confident. I will copy your ideas for my diary "Weekly goals/Month goals", any problem?

Thanks and no problem, feel free to use what you like.

Day 67 30.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for small steps.

1)  was at a yearly celebration party and managed to reduce my alcohol input to only 2 beers ?

Workout/run

6,5km running

120min workout at the gym

more than 16k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation

Reading (2,5hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for my regular Spanish session, studied 2,5 hours (yeah I know too short, but like every holiday I planned far too much)

my wake-up time

8:40 (holiday)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:6/NW:0/NS:2)

had a great sports day, srtudied at least a bit and planned for today a lot without a fixed time frame ->

-> big fail so note to myself: for similar stuff plan only things that are necessary and then think hard if there is time for something else, additionally 2,5 hours short of my learning plan which is now concrete and nearly all my distractions are locked away!

wake up between 7 , meditate for 30min, study a bit, go to work, maybe some sport in the evening, going to the secong part of the celebration party and also avoid drinking a lot

----

Day 68 31.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being myself.

1)  instead of being completely dovoid of any energy after work I managed to go for a run before going to a party

Workout/run

6,5km running

more than 16k steps 

Meditation

10 min guided meditation in the afternoon

a bit affirmation

Reading (2,5hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for my regular Spanish session, studied 2,5 hours (did not think I have the time for it)

my wake-up time

6:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:7/NW:0/NS:0)

had a productive work day, studied more than expected and was able to go running after coming home

maybe 1 hour more studying would have been possible, all in all had a productive and fun (all the partying in the evening till now) birthday

wake up at 9:20 , try to meditate for 30min, have fun on my birthday trip,

----

• Like 1

Day 69 01.06.19 (forgot to post this yesterday because we went partying again after the excusrion ? )

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful formeeting some friends for the first time since at least 2 years.

---

Workout/run

more than 15k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation

Reading (0,5hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for my regular Spanish session, studied only a little bit

my wake-up time

9:20 (a result of the first of my birthday celebrations)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:8/NW:0/NS:0)

had a great and fun day, organised and led the excursion for the yearly get together of a club I am part of and it worked like a charm ?

but as a result I had only a bit time in the morning for myself and yeah I fear that tomorrow will be similar

try to meditate for 30min, go to the gym, maybe study a bit if I am not too hangover from partying

----

Day 70 02.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful having no hangover.

----

Workout/run

2hours workout

13k steps 

Meditation

5 min guided meditation in the morning

a bit affirmation (the one yesterday where I added "I will not be hangover" worked ? )

Reading (1hour of studying for the next exam today)

had still no time for my regular Spanish session (tomorrow again), studied only 1 hour (had to decide if I should study or go to the gym and if I my head is clear enough for it )

my wake-up time

no comment^^ (I came home really late)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0)

managed to study at least an hour, but went to the gym,

I have been too destroyed to cope with the popping up cravings (so the counter is down to zero again for all three) but the next weeks will be much better because now the next exam date is near the pressure will force me to shed the habits (at least for thes period of time)

wake before 7:30 , meditate for 30min, study at least 6 hours (preferrably 7 or 8),

again another failed track of coping with my cravings but I am optimistic because when I mark the days of the last month when I was weak I reduced that number of days (and especially the time) drastically since starting the journal so I will not give up and start anew tomorrow

• Like 1

Day 71 03.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the nice weather.

1) was able to study more than 5 hours all the problems with it during the last weeks it was a peace of fresh air

Workout/run

8k steps 

Meditation

5 min guided meditation in the morning

a bit affirmation

Reading (5.5hours of studying for the next exam today)

did some of my regular Spanish session , studied  5.5 hours (and now it is back to raising each day)

my wake-up time

around 9 o'clock (the last weeks ruined my sleeping rythm for me but one of my goal is go back at waking up at 6:30am)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am again, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, reduce my screen time to less than 2hours, meditate half an hour every day, have at least 2 perfect days

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:1)

studied 5.5hours, managed to reduce my mobile screen time below 2hours

neglected half of my spanisch lession and cut my mediation time short and also my sleeping rythm is really unhealthy at the moment

wake before 7:30 , meditate for 30min, study at least 6 hours, go to universtiy, play basketball

---

Day 72 04.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a healthier and especially more athletic body than 3 months ago.

1) had trouble with motivation in the morning but was able to overcome it and study at least a bit

2) also for the first time managed to reduce my mobile screen time to only 70min today ?

Workout/run

more than 2 hours of playing basketball

10min streching

more than 10k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation

Reading (4hours of studying for the next exam today)

did none of my regular Spanish session ?,  but studied  4hours (and on the second day it went down again ? )

my wake-up time

09:15 (still some sleeping problems remain but we will see tomorrow if it changes)

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am again, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, reduce my screen time to less than 2hours, meditate half an hour every day, have at least 2 perfect days

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:2)

studied 4hours, managed to reduce my mobile screen timeto 70min, had a nice time playing basketball

neglected  my spanisch lession and some cut my mediation time short and was not able to change my sleeping rythm so far but baby steps again^^, also it seems my athlete's foot is back so I have to fight against it as well

wake before 7:30 , meditate for 30min, study 7 hours, go to universtiy, go to the Tai-Chi Course

---

Day 73 05.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having the first highly productive day since a few weeks.

1) had a great productive day

2) at first I did not want to go to the Tai-chi Course because of stress but this time it was fantastic and I was really rewarded^^

Workout/run

90min Tai-Chi

more than 10k steps 

Meditation

a bit affirmation

Reading (7.5hours of studying for the next exam today)

did none of my regular Spanish session ?,  but studied 7.5hours (and up goes the counter nice ? ^^ )

my wake-up time

09:15 (still some sleeping problems but I will tackle it right after writing this dairy^^)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:1/NS:3)

studied 7.5hours and I will gladly sacrifice the last 30min for going to sleep earlier^^, managed to reduce my mobile screen timeto 2hours again, had a great time at my Tai-Chi course and of course another perfect day as a topping ?

my daily spanisch and a bit more meditation but thats it

wake before 7:00 , try to meditate for 30min, study at least 7 hours, go to universtiy, go to the gym

---

Day 74 06.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a resiliant body.

1) had another great productive day

2) did not sleep much but powered through the day and nonetheless went to my university lecture in the morning

Workout/run

120min workout at the gym

more than 16k steps 

Meditation

between 6 and 10  min guided meditation in the morning (had fit it in the way to universtiy in the morning ? )

a bit affirmation

Reading (7+hours of studying for the next exam today)

did none of my regular Spanish session again ?,  but studied  more than 7hours (and I am staying above the 7h mark ? ^^ )

my wake-up time

07:20 (but slept only around 4 hours because the air at night was so humid)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:0/NS:4)

studied  more than 7hours, had a great time at the gam and had nearly another perfect day ->

but I guess because of my lack of sleep my willpower and mind was not up to the task to stop my from reeding a bit online which in hindside could have been my daily spanisch and more meditation but I really feared to fall asleep when trying to meditate today (which is a problem I normally never have)

wake a bit later to get more sleep, try to meditate for 30min, study at least 7 hours, go to universtiy, maybe go to the gym or a run

---

•  

Day 75 07.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for enjoying progress again.

1) wanted to go on a normal run but then during it I thought lets try running with racing speed and see how far I can go which was so fun^^

Workout/run

8km running at top speed (boy was I exhausted afterwards)

more than 17k steps 

Meditation

10min in the morning

40min in the evening

a bit affirmation

Reading (6+hours of studying for the next exam today)

it seems this time it will really hard to do spanish will studying intensly, but I will try and studied  more than 6hours

my wake-up time

09:20 (this some sleeping problems but also wanted to get some additional sleep because of yesterday)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:0)

studied  more than 6hours, had a fun run with the longest distance on racing speed yet (need another 13kn till october ? ) and meditated quite a lot (maybe to catch up from the rest of the week)

ate some sweets (only a small dose but still ? ) today because a new kind of one of my favortites was released and I had to taste it, but no more and I still miss my spansish sessions (maybe I should try a podcast) and of course in my estimates an additional hour study time would have been possible but I foulishly though of being able of doing it after the run ?

wake around 8, try to meditate for 30min, study at least 7 hours, go to the gym and travel home to my parents

---

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 76 08.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for just being so much more energetic than last week.

1) had a great relaxing evening with my family something I did not have for weeks

Workout/run

90min workout at the gym

more than 11k steps 

Meditation

7min in the morning

a bit affirmation

Reading (7hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for spanish today as well ?, studied  more than 7hours

my wake-up time

09:00 ?

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:6/NW:0/NS:0)

studied  more than 7hours even with my tight shedule, had a nice but quicker workout (next time I will go for the 2hours again), had a great evening with my family

longer meditation, same spanish and a bit Tai-chi also waking up earlier would have been nice (I just imagine waking up at 7 would have alleviated my time problem so I write it down as a reminder to change my sleeping shedule)

wake around 8, try to meditate for 30min, study at least 6 hours, maybe have the time to do some Tai-Chi

---

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 77 09.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for my great family.

Today I am grateful for my deciding to change myself more drastically again.

Today I am grateful for seeing my flaws and finding new triggers and solutions to my cravings again.

1) had a great sunday with my family

2) it is now nearly a month that hold my weight of 80kg instead of the 84kg I had the years before ? (but my goal is still 78 and optmistically 76kg)

Workout/run

more than 4k steps  (restday)

Meditation

5min in the morning

10min in the afternoon

a bit affirmation

Reading (3+hours of studying for the next exam today)

had finally time for spanish today, studied  more than 3hours

my wake-up time

08:20

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0)

studied  a bit, had a fun meeting with my more distant relatives, was at really fun Pentecost celebration at church (one of the few must go events at church) I dreaded it as far worse, finally did my spanish and Tai-Chi, found time to meditate

had a negative day ?  but as a ray of hope found all the triggers to them (well the no sugar was not possible because of the family celebration there is always llots of sugared food around)

wake around 7, meditate for 30min, study 7 hours, do some Tai-Chi, do some spanish,

I realized that a week without working and with a hard studying shedule does wonders to judging how I want to spend my time and what habits and time consuming activities I do not need anymore so I wrote down most of my main goals for this summer (starting today and a detailed plan is in the making):

• another weight loss to 78kg (I still dream of the 76kg) and get my pull-ups counter to ten
  • no down time during summer for studying (if last week let me realize something it is that I should never really stop learning/studying for some time I gets REALLY revert back to the productive self)
  • quiting webnovels and similar internet activities for good (because I did half-assed or even as a reward till now I was not able to let go so I blocked all possibilities to access them ever again)
  • reading more books but this time mainly the non-fictional and professional sort ( I plan for at least 3 but we will see how it goes and how much time I have)
  • cut down or avoid all entertainment that drown my selfreflective ablities (I let go of a lot of my favorite podcasts today becasue the were helping my old and destructive habits)
  • and finally get my good, productive sleeping habits back (but I hope I will  accomplish this in the next weeks!)
Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 78 10.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am still grateful for my great family.^^

Today I am still grateful for the first hot day of the year. (at least where I live)

Today I am grateful for finding part of my old passion for studying again.

1) it was a beautiful day outside but I still stayed inside for the better part of the day and convinced my self to study

2) had to cook for the whole family and it went way better than I imagined ?

Workout/run

10min Tai-Chi 

10min sprinting around (to tire the body out a bit^^)

more than 6k steps  (second restday)

Meditation

10min in the morning

10min in the afternoon

a bit affirmation and some visualisation (especially what I will be doing on saturday after my next exam ? )

Reading (6hours of studying for the next exam today)

had  time for spanish today (did it the first thing in the morning), studied  6hours and download the app brilliance to rekindle my passion for technical problems

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:1/NW:0/NS:0)

studied quite some time, found time time for spanish, Tai-Chi and meditation, had a nice day with my family, cooked a great dinner

well since I am still at my parents home there is sugar all around hopefully my weight will not go up and on wednesday I should be back to my normal routine, could have studied at least an hour more and meditated a bit more but all in all it was a satisfying day

wake before 6:30, meditate for 30min, hopefully have the time to studyaround 4 hours, do some Tai-Chi, do some spanish and got to work

-----

Day 79 11.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having great friends.

Today I am grateful for great weather today as well.

1) woke up before 6 o clock today ? 

Workout/run

4km running

more than 14k steps

Meditation

6min in the morning

20min in the afternoon

none of both today ?

Reading (2hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for spanish today sadly, studied for 2hours

my wake-up time

05:50

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am again, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, get my weight under 80kg, write a great exam!

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom (my Tai-Chi master always says do not seek new things and overcomplicate your life with them if most of the time the old things are helping and entertaining you as well as new ones. that is his standard answer when somebody asks him if he has a special exercise for a special problem)

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:2/NW:0/NS:0)

studied a bit, had time for meditation, worked 9 hours and celebrated the birthday of a friend, had a difficult run but powered through

maybe I could have studied a bit more but in my office the air conditioning was broken and we had 30+ degrees outside and nearly the same inside so I was really exhausted after work, maybe a bit spanish would still have been possible I do not know...

wake around 8, meditate for 30min, study 8 hours, do some Tai-Chi, do some spanish and got to university

-----

Day 80 12.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being motivated.

Today I am grateful for another beautiful day.

1) first time since ages that I studied more than 9hours 

Workout/run

more than 13k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

10min in the afternoon

abit of visualisation today to trick myself into being more motivated for studying

Reading (9+hours of studying for the next exam today)

had  time for spanish today , studied for more than 9hours (maybe even 10 but I stopped counting after reaching the 9h milstone^^)

my wake-up time

Weekly Goal(s)

start waking up at 6:30am again, study at between 5 and 8hours per day, have at least 2 perfect days in a row, get my weight under 80kg, write a great exam!

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:3/NW:1/NS:1)

studied a lot ? , had time for meditation and spanish and accomplished another perfect day

maybe waking up earlier and of course some Tai-Chi but all in all it was fullfilling and really productive day

wake before 8, meditate for 30min, study 8 hours, do some Tai-Chi, do some spanish, go for a run and go to university

-----

Day 81 13.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being healthy.

Today I am grateful for my crazy but nevertheless great friends.

1) had a great run in evening after I was mentally exhausted studying it feld so refreshing

2) had another small epiphany today which made me realize a lot about my life and where I want to go (run^^) with it

Workout/run

7km running with a nice time (I am getting nearer the 5min/km average for the  run^^)

more than 15k steps

Meditation

15min in the morning

a lot of visualisation today 

Reading (8+hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for spanish today sadly , studied for more than 8hours

my wake-up time

08:40 (went to bed extra early and could not fall asleep because of the humidity ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

to study at least 4 hours a day (or as average over the weeks),  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, find ways to avoid falling back to old habits in times of boredom

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:4/NW:2/NS:2)

studied a lot ? again, had time for a bit of meditation, accomplished another perfect day, had a great run and planned my next few weeks and rough parts of the summer (it is going great the last few days so no rest for the wicked) also planned my reward this time for the rest of Saturday but this time I will not be going overboard with it ?

waking up earlier a bit more meditation and some spanish and  Tai-Chi (Saturday at lunch time for both if tomorrow is as hectic as today well)

wake before 8, try to meditate for 30min, study 8 hours prepare for the exam on Saturday, do some Tai-Chi, do some spanish,

-----

Day 82 14.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for feeling fit and healthy.

Today I am grateful for not feeling that nervous before the exam tomorrow.

1) another great study-day but my motivation is slowly leaving me as it is always sunny outside but today I was able to force myself for one last studying sprint^^

Workout/run

more than 9k steps

Meditation

15min in the morning

10min in the afternoon

a bit of visualisation today (especially the reward I get myself tomorrow^^)

Reading (8+hours of studying for the next exam today)

had no time for spanish today sadly , studied for between 8 and 9hours

my wake-up time

around 9 o'clock ( the humidity again ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:5/NW:0/NS:3)

studied a lot ? again, had time for a bit of meditation

waking up earlier and had nearly a perfect day but while waiting for the bus I nothing better to do and unconsciously opened one of my webnovel pages ? I need to have another option for this situation (so something to add to my coping list ? )

wake at 7, try to meditate for 30min, go to the exam, go to the gym, do some long overdue tai-chi and spanish, plan for the next exam and reward my self with a good meal agood audiobook and some enjoying the sun^^

-----

• Like 1

Day 83 15.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for refreshed like always after an exam.

Today I am grateful for the great weather I could enjoy in full strides today.

1) did sleep really bad and short before the exam but now I have so many  action plans against such short time problems that I knew exactly what I had to do

2) had a crazy gym session we went there for a short training in the evening and just did not stop it felt so great to pulverise your own training records^^

Workout/run

2,5h in gym (it was humid, it was hardcore and nobody wanted to stop training ^^)

more than 24k steps

Meditation

23min in the morning

a bit of visualisation today and affirmation to fight against the sleepiness in the morning

Reading (4+hours of studying for the next exam today)

the day was packed the time for spanish will be tomorrow , studied for between around 3 hours before the exam and prepared a bit afterwards for the next one

my wake-up time

between 5 and 6 o'clock (the humidity and heat results in my personal sleeping horror so far this year)

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:4)

studied a bit before the exam, wrote my exam rewarded myself with a great lunch and a great beer afterwards did a lot of miscelaneous small tasks I had no time so far this week and had a crazy gym sessions (I think I had a completely different mindset namely giving my fullest with every excersice there today and it felt fantastic)

maybe I could have started already with studying for the next exam and doing a bit spanish and Tai-chi I promised myself yesterday but today I just enjoyed the day and was satisfied with myself^^

sleep till my body says it is enough, try to meditate for 30min, do some spanish and tai-chi, go to the gym again, start studying for the next exam a few hours to get a feeling what to learn

-----

Day 84 16.06.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a restday without bad feelings.

Today I am grateful for being motivated at the gym even if it is really humid.

1) I forced myself to sleep longer to get some of my much needed sleep back and it was really difficult to not immediately leave the bed when waking up

Workout/run

2h in gym (it was humid again today)

4,5km running

a bit Tai-Chi

more than 11k steps

Meditation

10min in the morning

a bit of visualisation of the next exam today

Reading (0hours of studying for the next exam today)

had time for learning spanish, prepared all of my study materials for the next exam but did not study

my wake-up time

around 9o'clock

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (NF:0/NW:0/NS:0/NC:1)

had time for it for spanish, meditation, Tai-chi and went to the gym again today and tried a new thing today: no coffee and it was quite hard (maybe it will help me sleep better)

like the day after every exam I did not exactly know what to do and became weak too my now most problematic urges but this time I will restart myself tomorrow immediately and not let it slide for a longer duration

wake up around 7, go to work, have a restday, study a bit, meditate, do some spanish and Tai-chi

I will update ths tomorrow during the day or with the monday post sorry...