NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Time to restart my life again

Undsoweiter

Day 21 14.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding fun and happiness in the small things of life.

One amazing thing that happened/I did today

1) realized that I can help my sister with her physics and mechanics tasks in preparation for her next huge exam it gave me a feeling that just maybe some of the stuff I am learning at university is/will be useful in real life

Workout/run

5min Tai-Chi

more than 5k steps (after standing more than an hour in the freezing cold I had no urging to do any sport ? )

Meditation

15min in the morning of complete silence

Visualisation

tried it, but did not feel any difference ? 

Daily affirmation

a few minutes in the shower

Reading + taking notes

studying and some additonal reading

Getting to bed before 9pm

nope

Weekly Goal(s)

get the third week of miracle morning done (6am), try waking up before 6 o´clock once, prepare/study for the next exam, using youtube less than usual

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for the following exam,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, "survive" the miracle morning 1 month challenge!

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today:

studied 4 hours (well at least it is more than the last few days structure helps a little bit, my goal is to raise the amount every day until I am at 7 to 8 hours when I am not working), went to the Palm-Sunday Mass it was freezing cold in the open but I had a blast with some of the kids standing near me^^

What I could have done to make my day better:

studied more (as I said before I hope it will change), used the mobile phone less (had 5 hours today ? )

What I will do differently tomorrow:

wake up before 6:30, use my mobile phone less than 3hours, try to feel the panic/stress from the next exam (at the moment I am only feeling it slightly and that may be the reason why I am unconsciously holding myself back)

Day 22 15.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for realizing that even after deviating from your way a little bit, you can always get back on track.

1) got back to waking up at 6:30 (finally^^) and my day worked like a charm ?

Workout/run

5min stretching

more than 10k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

tried it, worked a little bit (but only for a short while)

Daily affirmation

3 minutes in the shower

Reading + taking notes

studying and 10min spanish

Getting to bed before 9pm

nope

Weekly Goal(s)

get the fourth week of miracle morning done (6am I try...), study a lot for the next exam, reduce screentime under 2 hours again

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for the following exam,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, "survive" the miracle morning 1 month challenge!

3 Month Goal

getting my degree or getting it nearly done so that at least at the end of July I have it in my hands, having a really productive life, living my life so that I am proud of it

What went well today:

studied more than 4,5 hours (more than yesterday ? ) and worked for around 8 hours so I had a quite productive day (waking up ealier again helped really a lot!!), went with two working collegues to the best pizza in town and now I know I can order there for take away ?

What I could have done to make my day better:

studied more (more is alwas better^^), used the mobile phone less (had under 4 hours, but still far too much) even though I nedded it at work I could have put it don while commuting

wake up at 6:30 or earlier, do a greater workout in the morning, go to work, get at least 5hours of studying done, maybe go for a run if the time allows it

Day 23 16.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for the small coincidences in life.

1) I did not choose to hang out with my friend, drink beer and watch a football game because I know that it would have destroyed my morning and studying routine for the next days 

Workout/run

5min stretching

5+km run

more than 11k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

I forgot sadly in the morning, but tried it a little bit during work (did not go so well)

Daily affirmation

3 minutes in the shower

Reading + taking notes

studying, 10min spanish and a little bit in the evening

my wake-up time ( changed it from: "Getting to bed before 9pm")

6:35am

Weekly Goal(s)

get the fourth week of miracle morning done (6am I try...), study a lot for the next exam, reduce screentime under 2 hours again

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today:

studied more than 2 hours (yeah sadly not a lot ? ), went for a run, choose to participate in a business run in 3 weeks -> so extra reason for training, had a quite productive workday, but also really long (nealry 10 hours)  

What I could have done to make my day better

studied more (more is alwas better^^, but today it is true), used the mobile phone less (had around 4 hours, far too much) -> will change tomorrow, stop myself from looking on my phone in the morning just to see the playoff results (try to do it at least after meditation)

wake up earlier than 6:30, tai chi in the morning, go to universtiy early and do not cook at home that kills my morning boost/routine, get at least 7hours of studying done, workout at the gym, less screen time

Day 24 17.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having the willpower to fight throu the day and feel satisfied at the end of it.

1) studied more than 7,5hours ? 

2) woke up earlier than planned but did not go back to sleep and just started my morning

3) installed a website blocker on my mobile -> it seems that did the trick with my studying problem

Workout/run

5min Tai-Chi

2h Workout

more than 12k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

during a few times, but only short term goals to motivate me during studying

Daily affirmation

sadly I did only a few short ones preparing my morning tea

Reading + taking notes

studying, no spanish today and a little bit in the evening (this is becoming a habit and helps me shut down before going to sleep)

7:01am

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today:

studied more than 7,5 hours!, had a great workout with two friends, nearly no urges today it was great, go my mobile time back to around 2,5hours try to get it down further

studied more (more is always better^^ yeah at least half an hour more tomorrow), maybe a meditation in the evening and some spanish  time

wake up earlier (I try, but I do not know yet becasue I felt my missing sleeping hours during workout) , go to universtiy early, study 8hours, maybe go for a nice run in the evening,

Day 25 18.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for powering through my slow phases and coming out strong.

1) studied more than 7,5hours again ? 

2) I realized that that after intensively learning a subject you find the applications in real life every where especially with mechanical enigneerng. (For the first time since I am riding the evelator to my study place I watched it intensely and calculated how it worked and tried to find the weak points in the design. It was like a revelation for me)

3) got my mobile screen time under 2hours (finally!)

Workout/run

5min Tai-Chi

5,5km run

more than 11k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

used it to motivate me during studying

Daily affirmation

only a few quotes with my app

Reading + taking notes

studying, no spanish today and a little bit for fun in the evening before going to bed at the moment it helps me to shut down my system and distance it from the study material otherwise it hunts me in my sleep (happend before and was not relaxing at all ? )

7:30am

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today:

studied more than 7,5 hours again, had a great run, had an hour long relaxing coffee time with a friend

studied more (more is always better^^ someday I want the 8hours to fall today I missed it by only 15min ? ),spanish time! (since I finished my old course two days ago I subconsciously balk at starting the next one maybe try to do it tomorrow in the morning? we will see...

What I will do differently tomorrow/What I have planned for tomorrow:

wake up earlier, study 8hours, go to the gym, go to sleep earlier

Day 26 19.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for realizing that every failure does not mean the end of the world.

1) I only slept between two and three hours last night because of sleeping problems (sometimes that happens to me) but I stil managed to have an above average day (but boy was I sleepy some times)

Workout/run

3min streching

2h workout

more than 13k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

used it to motivate me during studying

Daily affirmation

nope nothng today (but I tried "I am not sleepy but wide awake!" several times -> did not work ? )

Reading + taking notes

studied for 6 hours, a little bit spanish today and a little bit in the evening

8:30am (but as i said I tried to fall asleep to the whole night so I added 2 hours at the end to get at least some slepp ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

get the fourth week of miracle morning done (6am I try...), study a lot for the next exam,

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (1,0)

studied at least 6 hours again, had a challenging workout, 

studied more , more spanish time and definitly more sleep!, sceen time was above 3 and a half hours again ?

wake up earlier, study at least 4hours, go to sleep earlier, start the new spanish course, less screen time

Edited by Undsoweiter

I see you're struggling with sleep problems. I've been chronically sleep deprived pretty much my entire life, it was only recently that I decided to start doing some learning on why that might be.

When do you naturally feel sleepy? And when do you naturally want to wake? If you're a night owl chronotype (like me), you might only want to naturally sleep from about 1AM to 9AM, in which case that might explain your troubles getting to sleep early in order to wake up early. Just something to think about.

• Like 1

Day 27 20.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a great family.

1) for the first time since 8 years (maybe even 10 years) I could wear a S-Polo-Shirt and it fit great.

2) although it is easter and every drank alkohol I stayed strong and only consumed non-alkoholic beer to avoid a hangover tomorrow morning

Workout/run

3min streching

only 4k steps (rest day^^)

Meditation

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

none ?

Reading + taking notes

studied for 2 hours and in the evening of course

7:55am (to make up for my sleepless last night)

Weekly Goal(s)

get the fourth week of miracle morning done (6am I try...), study a lot for the next exam,

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (2,0)

studied for 2 hours midst all the easter celebrations, only 2hours screen time

studied more and some more spanish time 

wake up earlier, study at least 6 hours, go to sleep earlier, start the new spanish course this time for real

Day 28 21.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being healthy.

1) played a lot with my family during easter instead of going home and playing games (it was a nice change ? )

Workout/run

3min streching

more than 8k steps 

Meditation

10min in the morning but this time guided meditation because I realized that I am still thinking too much during silence and so I went  back to the basics!

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

a few, but I still have put it into a fixed morning routine!

Reading + taking notes

studied for 2 hours and I realized that reading in the evening is slowly becoming some kind of procrastination, so I will test this week if it is the kind of books or reading in gerneral so I will set myself a timer

7:55am (easter ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

start with miracle morning again, study a lot for the next exam, reduce my screen time in gerneral

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (3,0)

studied for 2 hours at least, had fun with my family, did some spanish

studied more especially in the morning and the evening  I could have at least done 2 to 3 extra hours but I procrastinated ?

wake up earlier, study at least 5 to 6 hours, go to sleep earlier, go to the gym

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 29 22.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to give some of my hapiness to other people.

1) did my first slow and long run something I would have never imagined months ago (because as basketball player I loved short and challenging runs but hated the long, boring ones!!)

Workout/run

5min streching

20min Tai-chi at lunch time

100min Workout at the gym

more than 15k steps 

Meditation

10min guided meditation in the morning

10min guided meditation at lunch time

20min guided meditation in the evening

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

I completely overhauled my affirmation app added at least 20 new affirmations and will be recording them tomorrow or on thursday

Reading + taking notes

studied for 2 hours and did 30min spanish

7:55am (still easter ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

start with miracle morning again, study a lot for the next exam, reduce my screen time in gerneral

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (0,0)

studied for 2 hours at least, had a great workout and run, did a lot of spanish, meditated far more than usual, did more Tai-Chi

now to the bad part had postphone my exam from next tuesday to late May or late June I tried to power through but yesterday I calculated and calculated but I could see myself getting any postive grade with only a week left (and I have to go to work at least twice as well during that time ? ), so I used yesterday to center myself and finding a way to attack my two next big exams (they are the main obstacles in front of my decree) additonally my laptop broke down again and this time it seems it is down for good ? if do not get it fixed by wednesday I will have to bring to a repair shop -> but there is a silver lining ? I am pretty sure this will reduce my screen time tremendously  ?

wake up earlier, go to work, go to sleep earlier, go to the gym again, meditate more, do some spanish, try to fix my pc, make a plan for the next 1.5/2 months

P.S.: If I am not writing any entry this evening (Middle-european-time) than my laptop is still not fixed ? and the entry will follow tomorrow morning

Edited by Undsoweiter
heads up

Day 30 23.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for realizing that materialistic values are not everything. (I am talking to you my now Ex-Laptop^^.)

1) not much happend the only thing would be that I went directly to the gym after leaving work despite the rain

Workout/run

3min streching

90min workout

more than 13k steps 

Meditation

12min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

a little bit with my app

Reading + taking notes

studied for only for 1 hour and did no spanish but read a lot about laptop hardware in gerneral and especially lenovo laptops

6:55am (progress again ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

start with miracle morning again, study a lot for the next exam (which was moved to the 23.5. so yeah..), reduce my screen time in gerneral, looking for a new laptop/notebook

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

studied for 1 hour at least(I told myself even after the date of my next exam was moved to the 15.5/23.5. that there will be no day without studying), had a great workout and learned a lot about notebooks, but with no success I am pretty sure the mainframe is dead so first priority will be to save my hard disk and then look for a new computer

I should have stopped trying to fix my computer at 10pm and not contined this fruitless endevour when I was already pretty sure what part of it was broken and just went to sleep, reduced my screen time once more

wake up earlier, go to work, go to sleep earlier, meditate more, do some spanish,

P.S.: My next entries will all be in the mornings instead of the evening till I find a solution for my notebook or I buy a new one.

Day 31 24.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having work thats motivates me.

1) reevaluted my needs for the new notebook and decided that this time i will wait, calculte and think during the weekend and then order a new computer 

Workout/run

3min streching

more than 6k steps 

Meditation

10min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

my app in the morning is great

Reading + taking notes

studied for only for 1 hour and did some spanish but read a lot about different notebook modells and their flaws^^

6:35am 

Weekly Goal(s)

start with miracle morning again, study a lot for the next exam (which was moved to the 23.5. so yeah..), reduce my screen time in gerneral, looking for a new laptop/notebook

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

worked 9+hours, tried to fix my notebook again had a relaxing evening

studied more, could have been more productive during commutin and went to bed earlier

wake up earlier, go to university, go to sleep earlier, meditate more, do some spanish,

P.S.: My next entries will be in the evening again because it motivates me far more for the next day and gives the day a nice closure so i will look for my old tablet to make it possible.

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 32 25.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having friends who are on the same wave-length as I am.

1) finally gave myself an arse kick and started the new spanish course

Workout/run

3min streching

140min workout

more than 15k steps 

Meditation

15min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied for for 1.5 hour and did my spanish lesson and just read a lot about different stuff

around 8:30am because sadly  i overslept ?

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (1,1)

new spanish course, saved the data from the old notebook (one worry less ? ), had a great workout with my friends , stayed extra strong with my urges

studied a bit more

wake up earlier, go to work, go to sleep earlier, meditate more, do some spanish and study some

Day 33 26.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being healthy.

1) did go to work even though I did not want to go

Workout/run

3min streching

more than 6k steps (restday)

Meditation

12  min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied less than an hour ? but luckly did my spanish lesson during commuting in the morning , read a whole book in the evening but it was a fantasy one just  for the pleasure 

6:55am not yet there during the week ?

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (2,0)

new spanish course great so far, worked an hour more than I planned but powered through?

studied a lot more, lost the battle to myself in the evening and just read till I had finished the book

regenerte myself, meditate a lot, go to the gym, do a big run, meet some friends in the evening and center yiurself to start a glorious next week (i fear that as long as I do not have a new notebook my daily routines and structure are still going to continue to suffer but hopefully not regress)

p.s. when i get my new notebook hopefully on Tuesday I will correct all the grammatical and spelling mistakes in this and older posts

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 34 27.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for my growing willpower.

1) wanted to do a normal run but then during it I decided to challenge myself and run nearly 11km on the go it was great!

Workout/run

3min streching

more than 10km run

2 hours workout in the gym

more than 18k steps (restday)

Meditation

10 min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none ? 

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied an hour, did my spanish lesson,

8:30am (I tried to get some sleep back)

Weekly Goal(s)

start with miracle morning again, study a lot for the next exam (which was moved to the 23.5. so yeah..), reduce my screen time in gerneral

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (3,0)

great sports day ? showed me what better willpower can do for you, did some cleaning in my flat I planned for a long time

studied more, note to myself: create a new plan to combat urges asap!! (I thought after nearly 100 days without gaming the temptation would be gone, but it lessend only a little bit and since some of my friends are playing a new mobile game extensively sometimes my minds asks me really hard what could go wrong by playing a little game... but after I came this far like hell I am turning back!!)

meditate, maybe another gym session, study a bit more and do some cooming and cleaning

Day 35 28.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for knowing some of the silliest people I know and calling them friends.

1) I had a huge hangover from partying and everything hurt because of the run yesterday but I still went to the gym in the evening ?

Workout/run

5min streching

2 hours workout in the gym

more than 10k steps 

Meditation

15 min guided meditation at lunch time

Visualisation

a bit

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied less then an hour, did a lot of my spanish, set myself a reading timer(20min) for the before sleep reading

11:30am boy, what an hangover it has been ages since I had a similar one)

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning again (trying to wake up before 6am Mo to Fr), study more then the week before for the next exams, reduce my screen time in gerneral, meditate a secound time during the day/in the evening

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for my exams,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, start the miracle morning 1 month challenge anew

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (0,0,0)

had a great time partying and instead of just to lie in bed and feeling sorry for myself I got up did sport, did quite a lot of spanish and studied at least a little bit

studied a bit more, maybe meditated a second time

wake up before 6am, go to work, restday(definitly no sport tomorrow!!), study at least two hours after work

Day 36 29.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for finding the willpower to step out of my comfort zone.

1) I decided to wake before 6am on my volition and work extra long today by taking the first possible bus to work in the morning

Workout/run

2min streching

more than 8k steps (restday)

Meditation

10 min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

sadly no studying today, but did a lot of my spanish during commuting

my wake-up time

05:15am yeah I know way to early, but before 6am does have to mean only 5min^^

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning again (trying to wake up before 6am Mo to Fr), study more then the week before for the next exams, reduce my screen time in gerneral, meditate a secound time during the day/in the evening

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for my exams,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, start the miracle morning 1 month challenge anew

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (1,0,1)

worked 11hours, did a lot of spanish, stayed strong against sweets in the office,

studied a bit in the evening, meditated a second time, in the evening after coming home from work i was really tired because of my unusual waking up time and it was impossible for me to do something productive ? hopefully a routine will help

study at least 2 hours, play basketball, watch a soccer game with friends but reduce the alcohol, meditate at least 2 times

Edited by Undsoweiter

Day 37 30.04.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having enough food to eat.

1) started a new meditation course to combat my urges

Workout/run

5min Tai-Chi

90min Basketball

more than 12k steps

Meditation

10 min guided meditation in the morning

10 min guided meditation at lunch time

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied 2 hours and did my spanish course

my wake-up time

07:30am ?

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

to study a lot for my exams,  be more grateful for everything in life, find the joy of living in the moment, think hard about my values and what kind of person I want to be, start the miracle morning 1 month challenge anew

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (2,0,2)

meditated twice today, but my goal is half an hour daily, studied more again now I am starting to slowly build momentum, got my new notebook^^, had a great time playing basketball

studied a bit more, was quite unfocused during the day because the delivery service was 8 hours late and I did not know when it would arrive and so was not able to leave my flat till late in the afternoon

study at least 4 hours, go to the gym, coffee time with a friend, set up my new laptop

Day 38 01.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a computer again. (I know this is shallow, but after living without one for 9 days I can finally write normally here and in my calender again ? )

1) had a speed run for 5.5km and and my total time was under 27:30 so finally a run faster than 5min/km^^

Workout/run

3min Streching

ran 5.5km

90min workout at the gym

more than 14k steps

Meditation

5 min guided meditation in the morning

15 min guided meditation in the evening

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied 2 hours so far and did my spanish course

my wake-up time

09:30am (to give my body some rest and because it was public holiday ?  )

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning again (trying to wake up before 6am Mo to Fr), study more then the week before for the next exams, reduce my screen time in gerneral, meditate half an hour every day

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (3,0,3)

meditated twice today, had a great run and went to gym in the afternoon, studied at least hours, set up my computer so now I should need to invest any time in this any more, had coffee with friend, reduced my calories intake to loose some weight

studied a bit more

wake up before 6am, go to university (have 2 courses tomorrow), study at least 4 hours, go to the gym in the evening, meet my psychiatrist for the monthly talk,

Day 39 02.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for being able to power through the pain.

1) had a great productive day and with less than 2hours mobile screen time and set a new personal steps record for this year

Workout/run

5min Streching

ran 4.5km

90min workout at the gym

more than 27k steps

Meditation

15 min guided meditation in the morning

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

studied 5,5 hours so far and did my spanish course

my wake-up time

05:30am (second time this week ? )

Weekly Goal(s)

continue with miracle morning again (trying to wake up before 6am Mo to Fr), study more then the week before for the next exams, reduce my screen time in gerneral, meditate half an hour every day

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (4,0,4)

wake up before 6am the second time this week, had a eye opening talk with my psychiatrist, did another run and went to the gym and studied more than 5 hours (everyday should be like this ? ) and only 105min mobile screen time

more studying ? still some problems with my urges and meditated only once but overall a fine day

wake up before 6am (maybe still not sure because just maybe I add an addtional hour of sleep to help me fight my cravings and be more focused during the day), working, meditate twice, do some studying (hopefully more than 3 hours -> wanted to gradually raise the amount each day but yeah then today happend)

Day 40 03.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for starting to feel at home at my parents home again.

1) got my team running jersey for the business run next thursday (and now I can not chicken out anymore^^)

Workout/run

3min Streching

more than 8k steps (restday)

Meditation

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

did my spanish course (sadly had no time for studying) and read a lot today especially at work where I started to teach myself python

my wake-up time

06:30am 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (5,0,5)

worked for more than 8hours, learned quite a bit about python, read a lot, went to my parents home and helped them pepare for the family get-together tomorrow ->

->which stoped me from studying in the evening something that will not happend tomorrow, should have mediated a second time

wake up at 7am help my parents with the family gathering (pre- and postwork), study in the evening at least a little bit

Day 41 04.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having a huge family.

1) had a great and fun family gathering

Workout/run

3min Streching

more than 5k steps (2nd restday)

Meditation

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

did my spanish course and will read something fun now afterwards because it was a hard day

my wake-up time

07:15am 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (6,0,0)

had a great family party, but it was quite exhausting (becasue of all the preparing and cleaning afterwards),

sadly did not have time for studying but I will change that tomorrow

wake up at 7am, study, go for a run/to the gym,

Day 42 05.05.19

Gratitude journal

Today I am grateful for having two really funny friends.

1) had a great workout, ran the 5km in 22:47min that was great!

Workout/run

3min Streching

6km run

90min workout

more than 13k steps

Meditation

Visualisation

none

Daily affirmation

my app

Reading + taking notes

did my spanish course and read a bit in the evening

my wake-up time

08:30am (sunday^^) 

Weekly Goal(s)

Monthly Goal

3 Month Goal

What went well today: (7,0,0)

had a great run and workout, also a nice day

but tomorrow the studying starts for real!, ate too much meat this weakkend next week I decided to live vegetarian!

wake up before 7am, go to work, have my teeth checked, study at least three hours!, meditate twice tommorow