NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

New Day, New Life

Hello all,

I am the next candidate for ending the years of wasted time, things gone undone, and people disappointed.

Two days ago, I sold my Nintendo Switch.  It was such a coveted item and now it is gone.  I have always said that I play games because I have nothing better to do.  Lately, I have all sorts of meaningful things to do and I still sit and veg out to games.  Pointless, useless, mind-numbing games.  

I quit.  A problem was found and a problem was subsequently solved.  I will no longer be wasting my life on these useless things which so many have put on a pedestal.  This weekend, my old gaming computer will be finding an e-waste bin and I will, also, be selling my NES and SNES classic mini systems.

My number one suggestion to anyone struggling is "Get rid if it".  You can't tell an alcoholic to drink in moderation just as much as you can't tell a game-aholic to play in moderation.  Just get rid of it.

I am done.  I have a life to get back to at 31 years old.

Q

Edited by SilentQ
  • Like 3

On 3/8/2019 at 11:40 AM, SilentQ said:

You can't tell an alcoholic to drink in moderation just as much as you can't tell a game-aholic to play in moderation.  Just get rid of it.

+1