NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm gonna say bye to the gaming

WuqingDi

Hi there! This is my story: I grew up in a small town, it happened so that my closest childhood friend took me to a PC caffe when I was around 6-7 years old. I came there with him everyday, but later I'd been going there even without him. Initially it was just 1-2 hours, but later it became periods of 4-5 hours. I couldn't play more simply because I didn't have enough money. Initially I was playing some MMORPG with friends and a little of DotA. We didn't have any WLAN services like Garena or iCCUP, so we've been playing DotA by LAN. When I've got good internet and a good PC (around 2013)  - I started playing Dota 2 and my days were like this: school -> home -> playing all day. Initially it was ok, but later I've started neglecting sleep and (I'd say) Dota is a very toxic game, so my mental health started degrading. Around 2015 I moved out. The change did good, I started to do more importang things, but the gaming addiction still remained. Sometimes I play more, sometimes I play less. I don't feel any excitement anymore, only a need to play. So now I want to free myself from this "shackles". I hope I'll succeed!

• Like 1