Splitstep

Gaming -> 1 On 1 Time With God

@JPAO

14 hours ago, JPAO said:

my current 'relationship' goal, is to devote the following year to growing closer to God

YAAS LETS GO DUDE!

Mmm that's unfortunate mate :(( defining the relationship (DTR) as well as constant communication is key. I'll be praying for your friend too, so awesome that your friend is doing mission!

14 hours ago, JPAO said:

missing people is totally my favourite

Same bro I know how you feel...

14 hours ago, JPAO said:

Also remember that we're supposed to take breaks and have fun, as long as all ifs for the glory of God, playing sports with your friends is definitely a good, so long as it doesn't take over your life.

True dat. I'll keep that with me :))

I'm glad I've met someone that appreciates twitch emotes too hahahaha much respect dude. POGGERS

Edited by Splitstep
  • Like 1

Day 75 (42|33) (14/03/19) Thursday

Today was good! One guy made it to the action group social! Played with the frisbee and had some food afterward. A funny thing happened after, I heard a chair squeak and it sounded like a part of a song I've heard of, and I found it; Stardew Valley - Crystal Bells. Man hearing that song again reminded me of good times playing that game... and it makes me feel at ease. Also had a long deep chat with my man Jason, touching on the things I said yesterday and more. Blessed to have him with me, to journey together ❤️

Day 76 (42|34) (15/03/19) Friday

I had a dream about running away from terrorists. It seemed so inappropriate and unusual because it had had nothing to relate it to (my dreams are nearly always linked to events or thoughts). Then in the afternoon 2.5km away, The Mosque Attacks occurred. Thankfully my friends and family are okay, but many are not. It was only until late evening that I remembered my dream. It had to be from God. The timing was so perfect... I still cannot believe what has happened today, it's so shattering and absolutely heartbreaking. Praying hard. Love, not hate. Unity, not division. Kia kaha and God bless us all ❤️ 

Day 77 (42|35) (16/03/19) Saturday

Stayed at home today, got a bit of study done. But it was difficult because of yesterday's event, that was all I could think of. Heard a few ambulance sirens today 😞 I felt like I should've been physically helping out... but yeah spiritually I'm still praying hard. God is listening. He is in control and it's in His loving hands. Stay strong everyone, kia kaha ❤️

Day 78 (42|36) (17/03/19) Sunday

Parents went to church in the morning, but mum felt very lightheaded so they left early and went to the hospital. She had tests done on her and she had a nap. She felt a lot better after, and she was released shortly after. I've started learning Stardew Valley - Mines (Crystal Bells) on the piano, despite having no previous experience playing piano (I love the track so muchhh).  My technique is AWFUL but I can now play the first 40 seconds 😄 God provided in Church, it was what I needed. Before it, I felt helpless and not in the space to share God's love.  We went through Psalm 13 and 46. God is our refuge. Also Luke 10:25-37 (The Parable of the Good Samaritan). Love your neighbor. I've found that really hard at the moment. I was reminded that Jesus loves everyone, those who are different, all races and types. It is easy for the temptation of fear to overcome us, to dictate us. But this passage really encouraged me to, in the name of Christ and in His love, go out and share His love, and to stand with the Muslim Community. ❤️

Day 79 (42|37) (18/03/19) Monday

We had a vigil on campus midday and it was really powerful. Everyone came to it, and it was incredible to see. We stood united, as one. And after that, there was a wall to write messages on ribbons and lay flowers, which was a really thoughtful idea. Everyone was looking out for each other, comforting one another, a lot of hugs also. There has been a lot of support from the university; the lecturers, course co-ordinators, vice-chancellor, president of our student association... And despite the best efforts to bring hate and divide to our country, what has come out of it has only been hope and unity! Praise God!

20190318_kiakaka_bestrong.jpg