NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Ascension

rainbath

February 5th, 2019

Journal entry: #1

Days without games: 1 Consecutive days: 1

This’ll be my only journal without a template because it’s easier to do these on PC’s in my opinion. Today was a pretty good day, went to school, stayed after for track practice as we do daily until 5 PM. Having to come home tired after track can be an annoyance if you have to read or do any important work. 

I still a couple things I need to get done at home:

1. Read

2. Organize bathroom

3. Clean room a bit

4. Pick my classes for next year

I haven’t played games today, but it’s hard to play games on weekdays since I have school and track to deal with before I even get home to do homework. I’ll see how it goes for the rest of the week. I don’t think I’m addicted, I just don’t have any hobbies to replace gaming with, and I haven’t been constructive at all with my time usage.

My goal for tomorrow is to wake up a little bit earlier so I can do something productive or something for a good morning routine. To continue to do productive tasks and find things I enjoy doing.

Edited by rainbath
  • Like 2

Welcome to the forum!

Somewhere around here there's a fairly large list of hobbies you can look to pick up. Feel free to look around and such, ask yourself what gaming is to you/in your life and it will help you to figure out something to replace it with (or multiple things).

As for waking up a bit earlier, it's often best to pick a single wake-up time and stick to it every day. (I have a lot of trouble with this one) Here's an article about waking up in the morning

https://medium.com/thrive-global/you-make-or-break-your-life-between-5-7-am-a7f4125e1326

Hope I helped somewhat ?

Once again welcome to the community