NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Help Me!!

Kameron

I need help

I am only 15 years old and about 2 years ago i was the smartest child u would have ever met and then fortnite came out. I am sure u all know it and it has ruined my life i am continously getting c's and d's and my gcse's are coming up and i still cant stop. It doesnt get into my head that my life and my grades are more important than fortnite. I really need someone to help me stop!!

Also starting from now i have heard a daily diary will help so i amposting here everuday 

Please thanks

Edited by Kameron
  • Like 1

As spindler98 said, I think it would good if you give the game to your parents and tell the reason why. If you feel like you might sneak in and play, it would be better if you delete it for good. If you want any tips and advice from me, feel free to PM me. We are in this together. ?

@Kameron Delete every game in your pc and phone, because from my experience, when I asked my parents for help 5yr ago, they put lock on computer, so i could not access it. But after a week the urge to play was to great, so i started downloading games on my phone, watched gaming videos on daily base and eventually hacked the lock system and was playing again. You need to go cold turkey on this one. Also, you are quite young and don't have many years in gaming like most of us, so it will be easier to quit for you. Good luck!

3 hours ago, Gaming Zombie said:

@Kameron Delete every game in your pc and phone, because from my experience, when I asked my parents for help 5yr ago, they put lock on computer, so i could not access it. But after a week the urge to play was to great, so i started downloading games on my phone, watched gaming videos on daily base and eventually hacked the lock system and was playing again. You need to go cold turkey on this one. Also, you are quite young and don't have many years in gaming like most of us, so it will be easier to quit for you. Good luck!

Ok I have deleted all the games and I have gone cold turkey. Thanks for being in this journey with me

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lea said:

As spindler98 said, I think it would good if you give the game to your parents and tell the reason why. If you feel like you might sneak in and play, it would be better if you delete it for good. If you want any tips and advice from me, feel free to PM me. We are in this together. ?

Thanks for being here with me 

Hi I have 1 tip for you

If you have to use the computer, buy a new mouse, with another dpi setting. U won't be able to play properly with it but it will be enough to make use of the machine for other purposes. 

Get rid of the old one 

i am afraid  deleting the game is not a solution my friends (trust me i know)  how ?  i will tell you but first let me tell you my story  

i am 22 years old  i use to game called dota(a game that looks like league of legends)  , i played this game 3 years ago , according to my steam profile i played 2700 hours of this game 

in 3 years only here let me show you

image.thumb.png.ec57cee69dafcea99246376163838c87.png

and so i can be better in the game  i watched hundreds of  you tube guides and tournaments .........

before  this game i got A in most  if not all my studies in college  after playing  i barely got  a C or D and guess what for the first time in my life i got F (fail) in 2 of the most important subjects in college ( what do u expect 2700 goddamn hours ) , i even downloaded a reference for the game so i can study it can u imagine 

i uninstalled it over 4 times with no use ......since its free to play (like fortnite) i installed it again and again why?

1. because dota 2 gave self-confidence like any thing else  in my life
  2. because during the time that i deleted the game i felt bored so i kept browsing  youtube mindlessly which was booooooring (compared to playing)so i reinstalled it again 4 times with no use 

so let me tell you the solution

1)you have find a hobby that gives you self-confidence  like sports , learning a new language , drawing etc (i don't know that since we are not the same in our interest ) i reccommend that you look at these https://gamequitters.com/hobby-tool/  find the suitable  hobby that you were interested in  before fortnite  that gives you the confidence that you need in your self ( in my case i always wanted to learn  a new language so i decided to learn Japanese  since i love watching anime )

2) stay away from your friends that still play fortnite  , and  if they asked you about anything that considers fortnite  avoid it ,,try talking about something else ( i had a friend that dragged me to  dota 2 , every time i uninstall dota 2   he kept dragging me again   and guess what  2 months ago he tried to drag me to PUBG    i told him "naaaaaaaah i am good  thanks ")

3) avoid mindlessly browsing the internet (because that is what i was doing and almost every one after they quit video games) the more offline you are the  better (try reading)

do these steps and i promise you will uninstall the game on your own will (not by your parents or someone else will) because you would have finally found your own self-confidence

• Like 1