NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

hello

arq

Welcome! Solve your problems immediately or you will struggle in future. I know that I have problem when I was 21 years old. Now I'm little bit older but still have problem with addiction. Internet and games mostly. Dont wait for miracle. Start making changes right now.

Hello and Welcome to the beginning of your life. ?

Like Katsudo said,  stick to it this time, we are all in the same boat here and gotta keep each other on board.
I told myself i wanted to quit at age 21, now I'm 36 and just only tried stopping again 3 days ago. This time it feels like it may actually happen, now that i am seeking out help, rather then just trying to get over it myself. 

So stick around the Forum, start your journal, a great way to keep yourself motivated. ?

10 minutes ago, ketias said:

Hello and Welcome to the beginning of your life. ?

Like Katsudo said,  stick to it this time, we are all in the same boat here and gotta keep each other on board.
I told myself i wanted to quit at age 21, now I'm 36 and just only tried stopping again 3 days ago. This time it feels like it may actually happen, now that i am seeking out help, rather then just trying to get over it myself. 

So stick around the Forum, start your journal, a great way to keep yourself motivated. ?

Thank you for your kind words! I expected merely a hello

I'm starting the journal right now ?

• Like 1