NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

This is hard

Evan

I am 24, engaged to be married to a wonderful woman, and have decided to treat my gaming as a problem as that is what it has become. I have found success in other areas of my life until this point. I have done 6 years in the military, was lucky enough to get into my career without having to pay for a degree and have been working for a few years doing IT work and have been able to manage my time feeding my addiction while maintaining other important aspects of my life thus far, but have come to realize my growth as an individual can not continue dedicating 30-60 hours a week to playing games. Today I got rid of my steam account valued over $3400 USD. This has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done and though I feel a little sick to my stomach now, I'm looking forward to better things moving forward and am excited to see who I become as I remove this aspect of myself.

• Like 2

Thank you guys for popping in. It feels nice having other people who understand this and are of the same mindset. I broke down for a bit initially after doing it, and now I just feel almost numb to it. Like it hasn't actually happened.