NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My daily plan

SegaCity

Currently I don't have ongoing work so I have my days to myself. I made this daily plan on my whiteboard, what do you guys think?

Actually sticking to this plan is going to be really really hard, last time I tried a daily plan I was only able to do about 5 hours of it. 

I understand that I should be shaping up my own days and activities but I'm really not that type of a guy, you can go ahead and shoot any ideas at me. Just like any gamer, I need really specific goals :D 

Coding means: to learn code. I still need to finish codecademy courses.

IMG_20160113_215406758.jpg

Edited by SegaCity

family time seems like a good substitute :P. Nice Plan! What is KhanAcadamy?

@WorkInProgress khanacademy is an online resource that has videos and exercises on a variety of topics, like trigonometry, music, even computer programming. You can make a free account, and they claim anyone can receive a world class education using the site

I apologize for the late post, but your schedule was interesting. I was wondering what you are doing for your relaxation at 3:00? One thing I suggest is to stick to your subject of learning because switching subjects was my problem in the past. If I tried to learn calculus for one day and then switched to chemistry the next day, I would lose some of the calculus I learned the previous day and it is frustrating not having some knowledge to build on. Your schedule looks packed. Stick with it and you will learn a lot!

I apologize for the late post, but your schedule was interesting. I was wondering what you are doing for your relaxation at 3:00? One thing I suggest is to stick to your subject of learning because switching subjects was my problem in the past. If I tried to learn calculus for one day and then switched to chemistry the next day, I would lose some of the calculus I learned the previous day and it is frustrating not having some knowledge to build on. Your schedule looks packed. Stick with it and you will learn a lot!

Great advice!

@SegaCity what are you doing on khanAcadamy? I relearned most of my early math thanks to khan Academy. I'm thinking of finally getting calculus under my belt, so I've been spending some more time there.

I'm going through math and personal finance. I sometimes do science topics. Right now I found a full time job so my schedule has really changed.