NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Hello Everyone!

Lea

Who Are You?

Hello everyone, my name is Lea Kales. I am a eighteen-year-old girl who loves to draw and write stories and poems. I also like swimming as well.

Where Are You From?

I was born in Indonesia, but I moved to Australia since August 2018.

Why Do You Want to Quit?

I started gaming when I was young. However, unlike most of the members here, I liked to play girly games that involve creating and role playing. I, by no means, hate these games, but here are some of the games that I liked to play before quitting:

1. Bakery Story,

2. The Sims,

3. Covet Fashion,

4. I Love Coffee,

5. and countless others...

I actually wanted to quit them even before yesterday, but I just don't want to let go. Along with my slight addiction to YouTube, my addiction to games really ticked my aunt and uncle (I live with them for now) off because they have to remind the simple things that I supposed to have knowledge about. This is only a part of my wake-up call to quit gaming. I also wanted to quit because I don't want my life, my studies, and my relationships to be affected by gaming and countless hours in YouTube. Lastly, I have the habit of a maladaptive daydreamer. It started even before I played games, but it only worsens with games and YouTube.

What's Your Main Goal Now That You've Quit?

I have a lot in my mind after quitting, but the one thing that I really want to get after quitting games is to hone my awareness and productivity even further, as I have a habit of maladaptive daydreaming. Another one would be making new (and genuine) relationships and maintaining them.

So, if you have any tips for me or you just want to PM me, feel free to do so! ?

• Like 1