NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

My journey

About me: My name is Sahar, I live in Israel, Im 18 years old.

My story: I've been playing on the computer since I was very little, I remember playing GTA San Andreas a lot but i really just played it for an hour or two, the real issue started when i was 12, a really good friend of mine introduced me to gaming, we used to talk on Skype and play competitive games, as time went by i started giving up on social activities just to play on the computer, it was so bad i remember a friend of mine came to my house to call me over to play football, i told my parents to open the door and tell him im not gere just ao i could play on the computer until he gave up calling me and never cane again, i started losing friends, i stopped going out with friends, all i wanted is to play from when i wake up to when i go to sleep.

Now? Now im stuck in the same position, here in israel you must go tothe army when you turn 18, i need to decide what i want to do in the army and my time for it is nearly over because i just play on the computer all day instead of talking with the army.

I know inside that i got to stop this but i feel lime its controlling me.

My social skills are low, I dont know how to talk with girls i like, no one invites me to go out or invite me to birthday parties because im very minor compared to all the "normal" people.

• Like 1

i started losing friends, i stopped going out with friends, all i wanted is to play from when i wake up to when i go to sleep.

I am little bit older than you but I know the struggle. I dont have friends either and have still problem connecting with people.  It's okay you know. You will find a lot about yourself when you are alone. Stop using computer completely. Sit down take paper, think and write. You will find a way!

Edited by Guest

Sahar, isn't that the best situation you can get into?

I don't know how the army works in Israel, but where I come from, you have to leave your home and live in the barracks with all the other soldiers. So this would be the easiest way to stop gaming, because there you simply cant play games at all. You are constantly occupied with your work, so you don't even have time to think about gaming and there are always people around you who you can socialize with.