NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Canceled Steam and GOG, let's see what happens now.

adnanbaig601

I mainly only play one game for months at a time and for the last few years I've been going through the far cry series and just this week cancelled my steam and gog accounts. It's not my first try doing this but it will be the last!...

It's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep, the first thing I think about each time I wake up. I'm checking my corners as I go on foot to work. I look at white vans half feeling like I'm in the game think "shit, he's a cultist got prisoners in the back." I remember from the game I gotta shoot ahead o' track, takes time to get to target. (Obviously I know it ain't the game and I don't walk around real life with a rifle in my hands.)

Sometimes I really feel like playing that game, to the point where I almost download it back again. Just gotta wait like 20 something days, cancelled my steam like module 1 told me to do. Gotta take back my mind, heal, get back to being sane. I've gotta take back those parts of me the game keeps trying to steal.

I have big plans for my life, like many people do but nothings going to happen till I change my ways anew.

Their here for me, I'm here for them. Time to snap out of it, wake up and smell the roses. Time stops for no one, forwards, onwards, I have to go.

Edited by adnanbaig601
  • Like 1