NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Daily Journal - Samon

Samon

69/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. Did my tasks like usual, and rest of the day pretty normal too. So yea keep going..

ill read some journals now and call it a day for today 

Thats all for today, see you tomorrow guys

• Like 1

70/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes!

good day overall I think. Had again a long talk with my friend who quitted games too. It always relax me and keeps me on track, although our relationship was really not always good like now. However after those years, he is probably the one you are miss the most (when your family is there). 

Yea rest of the day did most of my tasks. Not much coding just checked somw things really quick, but its k

helped also my bro with his application, i enjoy meaningful things like that

• Like 2

71/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. Pretty standard day, it feels like I am coming more and more into the situation where I more like to be not lonely at my computer and more with the family. Thats good

did all my tasks again

yea not much more from today

• Like 2

72/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. 72 days so far. Tbh im mostly proud of the fact I practised now every single day with my instrumemt. The detox itself is of course also nice, but you all know detox is good, but its even better if You do other productive things while not gaming! 

What I want to improve: Keep up the work routine for university. Finishing now in some weeks the theoretical driving license test. Sport routine. And I really want to learn french. Not really urgent, more reading some french text, watching vids etc no pressure.. Those are just things where is room for improvment

step by step.. I know I am far away to become what I want to be, but its ok. No pressure, no doubt myself if something doesnt goes perfect. Its important I improve, not how fast. A bit is enough and even if not keep on track

so yea ill read some journals and call it a day for today

• Like 2

73/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. Not much to say, did all my tasks, have some struggle in coding(finding a new project). 

Was half of the day outside, that was good. I hope I can do that more often in future

• Like 1

74/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. Had a good exercise with my instrument, was fun. Also found a new codibg project to work on. However its a small one, so I think it will be Done in some days. But thats no problem

yea nothing else to say for today

• Like 1

75/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

good day overall I think. So what can I say about today? Had fun while coding and playing with my instrument. I feel ready for theoretical driving test, but there are still some questions which are tough, so its still a matter of luck.

Was also outside today for a walk.

Will read now some journals and call it a day for today

• Like 1

76/90 without any LoL Content | Played Instrument: Yes! | Coding: Yes! | Learned for driving license: Yes! | Writing in my Journal: Yes, right now!

day went ok I think. I just wanted to tell all the followers of my journal that I will not updated the journal for a few days!(full internet detox) so dont worry! I try to stay on track wish me good luck and i hope u do well too

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

i just wanted to give a quick updated:

I think I am somewhere at day 105 or so. However I made it through 90 days

And as a result of that I am proud to say I made it. Usually I say whenever i achieve something 'it wasnt a big deal' so I forbid myself to be happy. But I want to let this end step by step. So gz to myself for making it!!

OF COURSE its not the end there is still so much I need to improve. But little Steps are important, little goals.

I try to update this again more often, I will see

however I am also happy that the people I follow are still on track too and give their best!!