NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Correct Anterior Pelvic Tilt for lower back pain

addict10n

Hello guys.

I have been gaming a lot for the past 9 years or so before I quit. My body got pretty fucked up in terms of posture.I'm turning things around now but I want to share something that I found really helpful, regardless if you are into fitness or not.

I was experiencing lower back pain, I was determined that it was due to my sitting on a chair and gaming for many hours.

Long story short, I did some digging and realised I have alterior pelvic tilt.That's basically a tilt in my pelvic bone (lower spine) which causes some muscles to be stretched and some others to be short.It causes pain and feels uncofortable. I also realised it somewhat hinders my "sexual" posture , cause the tilt pulls your croch toward your back and not in the normal position.

Anyway I found some helpful videos on the youtube and one really easy exercise that helped me. If you have the same problem , which is very likely you do, feel free to check the video out, or do your own research and find streches and exercises that help you.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoOayJXqvi0

Great video man. I have APT too, and this exercise really is one of the best ones to fix it, though I don't do it enough in the gym (simply because I think of it as a 'girl' exercise...yeah). 

I also stretch my quads and strengthen my hamstrings to fix the issue, but it's slow going. Final tip - you can lift one of your legs to make it that much harder, if you're advanced enough