Sign in to follow this  
IvanSaw

Journey to real life

Day 1 ! Today I didn't go to school and that is really big problem,last year I failed simply beacuse of my subscences and this year I have same problem.I know that I must go to school but I just think that staying at home is better for me somehow and that I guess became habit.This year I missed 125 hours(in only one school month),beacuse of that I will fail year again.In my country(Croatia)if you fail same school year twice you lost your right for high school(I'm the second grade carpenter).I don't know what to do I simply don't go to school and I don't know why but if I fail this year that will shake up my whole future

18 hours ago, IvanSaw said:

Day 1 ! Today I didn't go to school and that is really big problem,last year I failed simply beacuse of my subscences and this year I have same problem.I know that I must go to school but I just think that staying at home is better for me somehow and that I guess became habit.This year I missed 125 hours(in only one school month),beacuse of that I will fail year again.In my country(Croatia)if you fail same school year twice you lost your right for high school(I'm the second grade carpenter).I don't know what to do I simply don't go to school and I don't know why but if I fail this year that will shake up my whole future

Hi Ivan, you sound depressed. Are there anyone (family, friends, professionals) who can help you? 

Best wishes to you.

• Like 1