NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Journal 10X - Robin

Robin

Hey guys,

My routine in life isn't super efficient at the moment and by reflecting on what worked in the past I figured out that journaling was one of the best things I could do.

I don't game at all anymore, but I don't know any other forums like this, so if it's okay to post on here I'd gladly use it!

My life as it stands today

• Not too healthy -> Medicine for Acne (only 3 days left) and not working out that often / lost some weight. 
  • I have my own company -> VelzenMedia (marketing company) 
  • I'm judging other people too much, because I see myself in them. And I don't like myself right now
  • Bad sleeping cycle / habits.

Where I want to be in 90 days

• More energy, strenght and healthy eating habits again.
  • VelzenMedia @ 3 clients paying me each 1000 euro's +.
  • Not judging other people. Talking in terms of other people's interests and making people smile ?
  • Less entertainment / internet / social media. Only use it for growth.
  • Better sleeping cycle / habits.

Where I want to be at 25 years old

• Extremely fit, energized and healthy.
  • Successfull companies helping people all over the world.
  • Be a millionaire, but don't buy things to show off. Re-investing all the money to provide for myself long-term.
  • I want to be the one who makes entertainment. Not the one who consumes it.

These are my current targets.

It all starts with this 90 day challenge in which I want to take back my health, energy and obsession.

I'll be posting once a day to summarize my day and efficiency.

If you don't see me posting anymore it means I've quit and that I'm a talker not a do-er. 

How am I going to succeed? -> Planning, planning, planning. I believe that to be my keystone habit.

Ontwerp zonder titel (21).png

• Like 2

My story 

I have read some of the journals and I thought that it might help for some to post my story.

I've played games for almost my whole life, but around 12 years old I started getting addicted. The reason for that was because I was trying to escape reality. I had a lot of instability at home and I didn't like school at all. I think that I played something like 5000 hours of games. 
Around 16 years old I found Cam. He helped me sooo sooo much. I think that the best thing I learned from him was reading books and introducing me to the ''self-help'' genre. I relapsed a dozen times, but in the end it got easier and easier to quit and as of today I don't care about them at all anymore. 

My focus is on becoming extremely fit, being extremely wealthy and inspiring millions across the planet.

I know that I'm going to succeed in this. And it all started with acknowledging my problems and learning from the best.

Some recommendations! 
- David Goggins - Grant Cardone - Tai Lopez - Elon Musk.

Take the best from each one of them and apply it to your own life!

• Like 1

Nice man. I get why you're doing a journal here - I'm hoping to keep my journal going even after I succeed completely detoxing off of games and entertainment, because I don't know of another community like this.

It's interesting, I have similar goals in terms of wealth, health, etc (love Elon... although Tai not so much lol), but I'm 30. So man, you're way ahead of the curve. Good for you! Hope this project works out well!