NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Pete's Journey

PFMA

Entry #22

Did a difficult test today. It was challenging. I'm glad that overall I was able to make a big step for this career change. I might not have done well but I've mustered confidence to apply to other openings or even reach out to places w no openings. And I'll know how to better prepare to break into this industry.

Entry #23 - #28

Haven't been on here for about a week. Would just like to check in saying that this past week I've had friends invite me to play a new game together during launch date. For me it was easy to know that it would've been a poor decision doing so but it was slightly tempting. Being off games for a longer time made it easier to say no; I even helped a friend say no as well. However, this past week I've also been spending quite a bit of time, watching videos and going out hence not making the best use of my time and breaking some healthy habits I've strived to start/create. Starting today I will get back on track w the items I've listed on Habitica and am going to act on the information I gathered in the past week. Derek Sivers said - if information were the key to success, we'd all be billionaires with six pack abs. I'm going to reach out to a few seasoned people in the industry I'm interested in pursuing.

We shall be aware of which parts of our life we might be susceptible to compromise. Be aware and take action against what we've taken lightly. Stay disciplined.

Edited by PFMA
  • Like 1

Entry #31-33

Had a great weekend this past few days. Redeleted 2 old games i redownloaded and feeling back to a fresh life w more time and focusing on things that matter more than gaming. Felt growth with friends/social circle and progressing gathering leads/networked for job apps as well.

• Like 1

Okay, well, if you haven't done that yet, get into a good state - get out of bed, jump up and down, maybe do some pushups, or do some power-poses , or do weird shit with your face, whatever you need to do to change your physiology and therefore change your state. Once you are in a better, more conscious state, try to think what you actually want to do. What do you want your life to look like? Think about it and visualize it - imagine 1 year, then 5 years and then 15 years in the future, and then imagine tomorrow, next week and next month. Write down what you need to do and what your obstacles are. Write down what prevented you from succeeding before and how you plan to remedy that. The process of actually writing it down is important. At this point, you should feel a lot of motivation, so make a commitment and an immediate action - just start right away.

That's what I would do ?

• 1 year later...

Restarting my 90 days again

I'm realizing sometimes I let others' opinions/actions dictate my life. Not going to let that happen.

One step at a time.

I will read and be productive, take action, emulate boldness, and make healthy progress in my own life

• Like 1