NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Six RL Lessons to Learn From Video Games

AcupunctureFTW

Cool article. Indeed a lot of gaming principles can be used in real life. ESPECIALLY if you've been into competitive gaming, climbing that ladder for those arbitrary points. The result is useless, but actually, the mentality that I adopted in order to reach higher ranks? I use that in real life everywhere. 

Just because I'm curious about business - does the blog drive some decent traffic? If so, does it lead to sales? It's kind of a strange combination to pair acupuncture and gaming addiction. 

• Like 1

Hey thanks for your questions!

The blog is new so I will have to see. I assume it will lead to more traffic and more people coming in eventually. That is not the main goal though. The blog is there so I can do my part to help other gamers and their parents by putting my own experiences out there to share. Most of them will probably never pay for a service in my office. 

On 9/10/2018 at 5:48 PM, JustTom said:

It's kind of a strange combination to pair acupuncture and gaming addiction. 

https://gamequitters.com/can-acupuncture-help-video-game-addiction-recovery/

Heres an article I wrote for GQ’s blog you can check out. It talks about how acupuncture is widely used in the Asian countries for video game addiction. And prior to that, for 40 years in the US for all other addictions. I am the first in the US for gaming addiction. It is very effective, especially for withdrawls and cravings, when quitting feels its worst. 

Edited by AcupunctureFTW