Read: A Guide to Quit Gaming for One Year

This is too hard. Most of the day I only think about improving myself, which stresses me. 

In my childhood I had different feelings in many things. Now I just feel only blank. 

I can't even tell when I'm really full of food. Right now I'm fucking underweight. I have been trying to eat enough and properly but still I'm fucking underweight. 

I don't know who to listen to. Game Quitters or my parents. 

Well Game Quitters and Cam Adair tells to do work for it. I've been trying! But it's so fucking slow! 

And also, the Cam's fuck motivation video. Is life supposed to be with no motivation? So you should just do everything with willpower? No? 

I'm struggling even now with the problem that I don't know what my problem is. 

You seem to have a lot going on here. It's a lot to unpack and I've got to wonder if a forum is the best place to seek help with so many different health and wellness issues at once. Do your parents know just how much you're struggling with all this? Do you have some recourse for professional counseling? Do you have some friends you really feel you could turn to? 

Take a deep breath, okay. There's time to sort everything out and find a safe, sound direction for yourself. 

• Like 1

@Helms Yes, my parents know what I'm struggling with but they just don't seem to understand me. Game Quitters seems to understand me. I have booked up a visit for a physcologist. Hope it helps.

I just wonder, should I do Depression therapy, or should I do the GQ Challenge and start my life. Maybe both. 

But thanks mate for the help. @Helms

Just keep your head above water and focus on a day at a time. Like I said, you've got time ahead of you to get it all straightened out.

• Like 1