NEW VIDEO: Video Game Addiction Intervention *Parody*

Philipp

I think I'm outgrowing this forum....

Hey,

Since gaming isn't any problem for me anymore, I'm looking for a forum to talk about general goals and discuss things like philosophy, alternative lifestyles and such. Problem is google sucks at finding things not mainstream. Anyone here who knows an online forum for that kind of things?

And don't worry, I'll still stick around and write every once in a while - I just won't read any journals of people anymore (like I've read any the last few weeks ………… ;/     ) - I'll still watch the ask the community section from time to time and help out if I think I'm in a place to do so.

Wish you all good luck,

Philipp

• Like 1

There are Facebook groups for just about everything. Then you can also look for whatsapp/discord/slack groups for whatever you want. A forum would be indeed nice, I wonder if there's something like that for entrepreneurs, haven't looked around that much. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, giblets said:

What can you not achieve here?

It's not really about what I can't achieve here. Rather the reason is that the people here on the forum are committed to quit video games and I don' think it'd be fair to spam the forum with discussions about EVERYTHING ELSE BUT quitting games.