NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Today is the day.

Today is the day.
I already uninstalled all my games back in January, and I stayed strong for 60 days. Then I relapsed. I went back to a life of lies. I started lying to my family and my gf again.

I was even lying to myself. Everytime I actually wanted to study for university I gamed. It was destroying me.

I can't even think about how much money I spend for gaming..
If I wouldn't have spent it in the first place for games and stuff I would be so much more independent today.

But it's enough. Today I am going to have my battle.net and Steam account deleted. I am going to put my consoles on eBay.

And I invested in this decision by purchasing Respawn.

I am glad there is this website where I find people who have the same problem.

And I am looking forward to quit gaming with all of you.

• Like 1

Hey Blazing Man,

Yes I do! And I am glad about that. I have been playing Team Handball for 12 years now. If I haven't had that for almost my entire life, things would be much worse now.

Also when I first started my detox I joined a local gym and I go there regularly with some friends.

My problem is the boredom at home. I can't motivate me to start studying for my tests at the end of the semester. Usually when I had to study, I gamed. For hours. Motivation is the big thing I am working on right now.

1 hour ago, Symonyzed said:

Hey Blazing Man,

Yes I do! And I am glad about that. I have been playing Team Handball for 12 years now. If I haven't had that for almost my entire life, things would be much worse now.

Also when I first started my detox I joined a local gym and I go there regularly with some friends.

My problem is the boredom at home. I can't motivate me to start studying for my tests at the end of the semester. Usually when I had to study, I gamed. For hours. Motivation is the big thing I am working on right now.

That's awesome dude ! And I understand your struggle with bordedom and motivation, I'm dealing with the same.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dylan Tazzioli said:

It took me quite a while to get over the bored issue. It'll all a matter of finding ways to fill your need from gaming to different hobbies. Active, Resting, Social, Achievement Base. For resting what I like doing and what has really helped is reading, cooking, podcasts, getting rid of stuff (I'm a minimalist in decluttering phase), journaling (bullet journaling and also documenting thoughts from an eventful day/creative writing), also I'm a Christian so I aim to read my bible and do devotions.

I believe Cam also made a list of hobby ideas if you sign up for his email list.

Hope this helps!!

Everything is better than fucking gaming anyways.