NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

I'm back!

Rusaw

Hello again I've been gone for a long time. I actually came out of my relapse on march 17th 2018 and I've currently went 87 days soon to be 88 days provided I can go the rest of the day without gaming so far its been going great. However, I do have a slight urge to play again but that was triggered by the new kingdom hearts 3 trailer that was trending on youtube late last night. So a part of me does want to play kh3 but I got rid of my ps4, xbox one, and the nintendo switch about 4 days after I restarted my journey to quit gaming forever. I also deleted and blocked steam as well as the mmo's I used to play on my pc. But I'm glad to be back I just wish I chose to get rid of my consoles and block video games on my pc sooner. It made avoiding gaming so much easier it also made it easier to find other hobbies. I don't think I'll go back to gaming since my desire to game has been overshadowed by the new hobbies I've picked up. Speaking of hobbies I'm thinking about getting into DIY projects particularly DIY tech projects but for now or at least for the past 2 months things have been slow for me. So because of that I've been binge watching some of my favorite tv shows on netflix to catch up on what I missed. 

• Like 1

Day 90

I finally made it to 90 days without gaming! I didn't post yesterday because I was busy training my 9 week old husky puppy. After her training session was finished me and her finished watching those Netflix shows I been binge watching so I finally caught up with that. I think I'll do a little writing today maybe write some more fanfics or maybe a screenplay or better yet I might turn some of my old fanfics into a screenplay.  

18 hours ago, Some Yahoo said:

Cool. DIY tech projects.  Have you seen this channel?  It's fun to watch, but I bet it's even more fun to do the projects.  I was playing around with film-making since I was 14 years old.  I had a super-8 film camera with no sound LOL.

https://www.ebay.com/i/152597978406?chn=ps

Yes I've seen that channel but have you seen this DIY tech channel https://www.youtube.com/user/JLaservideo/featured?disable_polymer=1. This guy makes DIY superhero tech and me I'm a huge fan of superhero movies and tv shows. I'd like to do what this guy is doing and remake some superhero and supervillian tech seems like it'd be a lot of fun. 

Day 92

Okay it's been 92 days so far. But I must say I'm kinda stuck on what I really want to do I still trying to find what I'm truly passionate about. I have a few hobbies and I've tried a few of them others I haven't tried yet like the DIY tech projects. I'm not even sure where to start with DIY tech projects. Like should I learn code and if so are there any free online coding courses to get me started? Besides I'm not entirely sure I want to do DIY projects I've never done them before but they do look fun. I guess my fear is that I'd get bored of it after I first start doing DIY projects. I could go back to gaming but it was hard enough overcoming that addiction and I'd rather not get sucked back into it just because I'm scared of doing something different. Granted it'd probably be easier to get into new hobbies if I didn't suffer from neophobia.

Day 98

It's been 98 days since I last played a game and I've went back to binge watching Netflix again man I got to stop that. Although now that I finished my detox I stuck in a bit of a rutt in what to do next. So because of that I've unintentionally replaced my gaming addiction with Netflix addiction. I wish I could find my passion now that I'm done gaming but I just don't know what I want to do or how to find my passion for that matter.

Edited by Rusaw