NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

A new guy with encouraging words.

Not to long ago I went over 90 days of not playing video games. To be honest, it was amazing. However I do still play some video games games, just not over 6-10 hours a day and now only 2-3 hours on the weekend. And that was before I even bought respawn and joined game quitters.

But now I want to solidify and never go back. At this point I only play one game and I have sold all my consoles. Never in my life did I ever think I would do that. My life is already better, I don't play unknown hours of games and I all I did was go 90 days without playing them. This is coming from a guy who did not get respawn or join this forum. Only now just this week did I do that. So don't get it in your head that you can't do it, you can!

Now I want to go further and hopefully stop playing games altogether. I have a new career path to look forward to and I can't wait!

Thank you so much for your site Cam! I look forward to this process.

• Like 4

That is great. Very encouraging to hear. I still have 57 days myself but you find you fill it up with other activities. 

The the temptation will probably always be there but you can always say no. If you want to quit for good this site is probably a great place to start. Cam has set up resources on this site that might help. I am still struggling and very amazed at the pull it has. 

Anyway hope you the best

• Like 2