NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Introduction

Hi all, i am currently go through the 90 days detox.

I started it on the 2nd of may after talking with cam the day before and it has been 4 weeks. I found the first 2 weeks easy since you can keep busy. The 3rd week was hard since you get tried and want to relax. The 4th week is alao hard since the internet went down and ao been forcing myself to read. Hopeful i get something out of this. Games can be very big time sink especially if your not careful. Hours go by and you did not achieve anything other then a digits on a screen

• Like 1

Going to church every sunday, philosophy classes tuesday night, bible studies on Wednesday, gym on Wednesday morning. I have been going out on Saturday night and sometimes catching up with a group of friends Saturday. I work monday to Friday 9 to 5pm. The rest of the free time is spent either reading, walking, on the internet such as Facebook and Youtube, watching tv and sometimes dinner with parents. 

• Like 1

Thank you. I will look into doing something like programing. It would be better than sitting watching tv, since what is point of giving up gaming if i am going to be a coach potato? I know it is not as bad (aleast for me since i dont spend the same amount of time watching tv as playing a video game i get bord after an 1 or 2). Alright i will start saturday whem i get free time. This week i am very busy after work since i have filled it up with social actives. Anyway have a good day cam. I will write in 2 weeks in the other section on how it is going.

Thanks again, already seeing some positive things. Spending more time going outside for one

7 hours ago, JohnC911 said:

• Like 1