If you'd later want to play in moderation you won't need more than one game at a time would you? You'd also take way more time to finish a game. So you'd only have to buy this one game you'd want to play then, which wouldn't be a lot of money.

15 hours ago, Philipp said:

If you'd later want to play in moderation you won't need more than one game at a time would you? You'd also take way more time to finish a game. So you'd only have to buy this one game you'd want to play then, which wouldn't be a lot of money.

But what if I would sell my consoles? 

I just think that if I don't sell my consoles, there would always be a chance that I could play if I want, and I think that is keeping me from not being happy. My mom doesn't want me to sell my consoles. She thinks that there might be a chance of me wanting to play in the future. 

@Philipp

Edited by Cindpline

It's a big choice, no question here, but still, make yourself clear why you wanted to quit in the first place, and what changed for you since then.

Just have a look at you Journal:

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:28 PM, Cindpline said:

44th day,

Changes have happened. I laugh a lot more, and I can feel, that I don't get angry for eating candy sometimes or watching youtube isn't bad either. I can control it more. And i can feel that the new me is coming.

8 weeks anymore it's not that long time, because a week goes pretty fast.

Sometimes I get those bad memories about games, but they go away. 

Yeah, that's about it. Day at a time.

Also value your mums advice but also consider, that what YOU want is more important. No one can make the decision for you. The chance that you want to play will also always be there, but same counts for pretty much any possibility. There's a chance you'll just go back to old habits if you start playing again. There's a chance that you won't even consider going back to playing after a while- There's a chance you'll end up spending all your freetime with other activities. In the end it probably comes down to you either being ready to let go of your old stuff or not --> neither is wrong, it's just a decision.

ohh and if I remember right, Cam made a video about this topic (this sentence is getting old……….) - just look for his YouTube-channel if you're interested - I gotta' go now

• Like 1