NEW PODCAST: 3 Months of Solo Travel - Did It Change My Life? (spoilers, yes)

Sign in to follow this  
hycniejsy

The Mad Pharmacist's Journal

Hiking is pretty good. Just make sure you're well protected from ticks (those tiny things that prey on you & suck your blood & may carry diseases).

Edited by Marquess

Hiking is pretty good. Just make sure you're well protected from ticks (those tiny things that prey on you & suck your blood & may carry diseases).

Yea, the best protection is wearing long trousers&long-sleeved shirt. However, it can be hot sometimes wearing that in 35 Celsius degrees (Yea, in Poland we don't have winter all the time :D )

Consistency is basically my plan for everything lol :D

I see, your consistency is a challenge to achieve for me, especially in posting on this forum :)

Well, ticks tend to prefer animals, and a possibility of getting one that's infected with anything serious is very slim.

But, crap, you only need one. I'm now too paranoid about going to the forest; maybe I'll buy some repellent, smear that everywhere and hope for the best.

Well, ticks tend to prefer animals, and a possibility of getting one that's infected with anything serious is very slim.

But, crap, you only need one. I'm now too paranoid about going to the forest; maybe I'll buy some repellent, smear that everywhere and hope for the best.

Easy, even if you find a tick bite you, you won't die from it!

Just regular check-ins against ticks on your skin is crucial.

Squats are the boss!

Please, adhere to the journal's standard guest font: Comic Sans, size 18. Earth colors are allowed as well.

Edited by Marquess

I did squats today too. Great minds think alike. :D

GOOD JOB! WE'RE SO SIMILAR, THOUGH :D

Squats are the boss!

Absolutely

Squats are the boss!

Please, adhere to the journal's standard guest font: Comic Sans, size 18. Earth colors are allowed as well.

:D It's for guests, for me it's 20 bolded and with italics

This Journal just keeps getting madder xD

Thanks for keeping this madness up! :)

31 days of morning pages.

If you're talking about this: http://750words.com/ BEST RECOMMENDATION EVER 

Yep, that's it :) Paying 5$ per month keeps me motivated as hell!

Mad Pharmacist giving usernameforworldpeace! a run for the most entertaining journal on the Forum. xD

If we compare amount of colorful font, I'll probably lose :D

As a stereotype lover I stumbled upon this video and of course I need to ask: How accurately does it picture your lovely (seriously, those winter landscapes man) country? (The narration is obviously a joke, I'm more interested in the subtleties behind images)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DxOdT2JHjc

One euro for mayonnaise jar!? T-that's some cheap mayonnaise kurwa.

That aside you seem to be doing all right and I can't fully express how cool is that. Keep it up friend!

Edited by Hitaru

As a stereotype lover I stumbled upon this video and of course I need to ask: How accurately does it picture your lovely (seriously, those winter landscapes man) country? (The narration is obviously a joke, I'm more interested in the subtleties behind images)

That aside you seem to be doing all right and I can't fully express how cool is that. Keep it up friend!

KIELBASA TURNIP POTATO CABBAGE best food

not even kidding

i mean its processed meat but oh well

after watching the video i wonder whether people are actually starting to believe any of those slav stereotypes, lol

Edited by Marquess

It's all about stereotypes.

Btw. Winiary is the worst mayonnaise I've ever eaten. There are better ones :D 

KIELBASA TURNIP POTATO CABBAGE best food

not even kidding

i mean its processed meat but oh well

after watching the video i wonder whether people are actually starting to believe any of those slav stereotypes, lol

Yep. Stereotypes.