NEW VIDEO: 4 Reasons Why You Should Quit Gaming...

Sign in to follow this  
hycniejsy

The Mad Pharmacist's Journal

Hey nice job restructuring and analysing your progress. And your numbers climbing up.!

Obviously, if I'm working on myself the numbers are climbing up. That's just... How to say it... Work in progress (Nice pun)? Because everything is a progressive work before we achieve it. and feeling that we have during this journey to our goals is the best thing in life. I don't even care about whether I'll achieve it or not, I just enjoy a progress.

The pharmacist can into space - and beyond! As always, best wishes, I'm restructuring as well and when I do proper adjustments we'll continue with our calls if you want. Looking forward to next posts ^_^

Hola Jose!

Sure, I want to continue with our accountibility. Hope your health issues are gone and you can function normally!

Just tell me when you're ready.

LET'S GO!

Even with a brief comment, I'm just shocked how you're able to answer every journal Cameron.

WOW!

Btw. I think that The Pharmacist Journal 2.0 should be archived.

18.06.2016. - Day 1 - (33 hours)

1. How do I feel right now?

I feel much more motivated than yesterday. It's probably because I've made a plan of the entire day and I'm sticking to it.

And generally I feel happy, because my consistency is rising.

2. What I did well today/yesterday? (I'm writing during morning, so I'll also relate to the day before)

Studied for 3 hours for the incoming exam. In the coffee shop! That was the best I could do, and I'm proud of it, and I'm gonna continue it to spend some time outside even if I have to study for a whole day!

3. What could I do better?

I could go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier. Instead, I spent about an hour on YT, and then on listening to podcasts. Then I felt asleep during listening and woke up at 2 a.m. to turn of the mp3 player.

4. What will I do tomorrow/today?

I'm gonna visit a coffee shop and prepare for tutoring there for 2 hours, then 2 hours of studying. Then I'll go back home to eat a healthy dinner I still have from my last cooking :) and then again preparation for exam (that's gonna be chemistry, I love it :x), tutoring a bit and preparing for tomorrow journey!

And I'm gonna go to sleep at 10 p.m. today. Ah, and I'll try to do some speed reading training!

5. Gratitude list (I'm grateful for...)

• Patience
  • Fully functional brain (again, it's really helpful in real life)
  • Every book I've read
  • Every book I haven't read yet
  • Tasty green tea I'm drinking right now
  • Five fingers in my every extremity
  • Colors
  • Cleaned flat
  • Ability to speak
  • Unbreakable glasses :)

6. Achievements list

• 3 hours of studying!
  • Well-passed exam! now only 3 left until holidays!
  • Written 820 words yesterday! (Just copied yesterday's journal entry, but it's still the words I've written!)
  • Healthy eating for the whole day!
  • Planned today!
  • 200 Squats!

7. Month's challenge list

June challenges:

1)Study for 160 hours (8 000 minutes) - so far 42/160 (2100/8000)

2)Write 50 000 total words and finish 750 every day - so far 18092/50 000 day 15/30

3)510 minutes of exercising - equivalent for 17 work outs - so far 195/510

4)15 hours of tutoring (900 minutes) - so far 8/15 (635/900)

5)Learn 5 new cooking recipes - to eat more healthy - so far 2/5

8. Quote of the day

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it"

Bruce Lee

Just doing my best every day. :)

Yeah, I'll try to do my best today!

20.06.2016. - Day 3 - (81 hours)

1. How do I feel right now?

I feel really good, although I ate too much during breakfast so I feel a bit lazy.

No cravings, urges to play or masturbate. I just feel craving to go to bed and sleep a bit more, but I know I've slept enough!

2. What I did well today/yesterday? (I'm writing during morning, so I'll also relate to the day before)

During last 2 days I was studying for 2 hours, not too much, but still anything. Also I visited my family and spent time with then yesterday. And ate healthy dinners!

3. What could I do better?

I could again go to sleep earlier.

4. What will I do tomorrow/today?

I'm gonna study for 12 hours today, everything I can do to pass chemistry exam with as highest score as possible. That's because I know I'm good at it and I like it so I'm able to handle so many hours during one day.

And I'm gonna implement new knowledge from personal development!

5. Gratitude list (I'm grateful for...)

• Music and hearing
  • Every passed second without games
  • Exhaustion
  • reorganizing my studying
  • time with family
  • Eating healthy
  • Possibility to see the sky
  • Internet
  • Leadership
  • Well-working stapler :)

6. Achievements list

• 2 hours of studying!
  • 2 hours of preparation for tutoring!
  • 3 days of being game free!
  • Writing more than 750 words 2 days ago!
  • Planned today!

7. Month's challenge list

June challenges:

1)Study for 160 hours (8 000 minutes) - so far 44/160 (2200/8000)

2)Write 50 000 total words and finish 750 every day - so far 18947/50 000 day 16/30

3)510 minutes of exercising - equivalent for 17 work outs - so far 195/510

4)15 hours of tutoring (900 minutes) - so far 8/15 (635/900)

5)Learn 5 new cooking recipes - to eat more healthy - so far 2/5

8. Quote of the day

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it"

Lou Holtz

good !

Why don't you get your accounts destroyed forever ? Then you can only play F2P, which is also fun, but less addictive. May help. Anyway, nice journal to read ! Keep it !

I think I wrote some stuff to delete battle.net accounts really forever (not hidden in the galaxy where the nice game masters can anyway give it back to you, but really destroyed)

I will add to fanzio post, have you deleted your games and accounts? Which games you relapse on? Did you consider using ie. Ubuntu or other Linux system, on which windows games won't work but it's also very functional for everyday tasks?

Again, as long as you fight, you are the winner :) 

I will add to fanzio post, have you deleted your games and accounts? Which games you relapse on? Did you consider using ie. Ubuntu or other Linux system, on which windows games won't work but it's also very functional for everyday tasks?

Yes, I have completely had my account on battle.net destroyed. You need to send a scan of your ID or passport to this address, and it worked within 2-3 days I think.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/804/1041/solution

I only played (stopped and relapsed) wow (world of warcraft) these years. On PC (windows 8). So reinstalling is super easy and I could then play free to play which was as fun as playing high level I think.

If I wanted to really be not able to play, I would need to sell my gaming PC. I tried but could not sell it to a fair price so I stay like that.

Otherwise I would consider Ubuntu or Linux, but I often used a notation program (Finale 2008) and don't know if it's working there.

I take the risk staying on windows... works until now ;-) 

Yes, I have completely had my account on battle.net destroyed. You need to send a scan of your ID or passport to this address, and it worked within 2-3 days I think.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/battlenet/804/1041/solution

I only played (stopped and relapsed) wow (world of warcraft) these years. On PC (windows 8). So reinstalling is super easy and I could then play free to play which was as fun as playing high level I think.

If I wanted to really be not able to play, I would need to sell my gaming PC. I tried but could not sell it to a fair price so I stay like that.

Otherwise I would consider Ubuntu or Linux, but I often used a notation program (Finale 2008) and don't know if it's working there.

I take the risk staying on windows... works until now ;-) 

One more thing, even when I had cravings these days, I have never regretted that I had destroyed my paying account full of gold, heirlooms and achievements ;-)

@fanzio

Thanks for advice. However, I've never had an account on Steam or battlenet. I've never bought a game for money. I didn't even download any game for months. The problem is that I'm playing browser flash games, which doesn't need to be downloaded. So the point is that I must block these websites with flash games and to add some more barriers I've installed flash blocker, so any flash app wouldn't work on my browser.

And the point is I've already did it.

AFTER 25 RELAPSES SINCE DECEMBER 2015 I'M STILL ON THE RIGHT WAY.

EVERYTIME I'VE FELT ON THE GROUND I IMMEDIATELY STANDED UP.

AND THAT'S SOMETHING I CAN CALL SUCCESS.

I know using caps and huge letters equals shouting in the Internet; however my poor eyesight thanks you :D

GO PHARMACIST!!!

Dear Pharmacist, this large font you started to use does not make comfortable reading, I use the forum on my PC but what about users who prefer their smartphones? The font is so big but there is so little of actual content in the post :( It also seems to me that according to netiquette, writing in Caps Lock is considered screaming and impolite, so I guess such big letters in CL must mean yelling very loud ;)

Dear Pharmacist, this large font you started to use does not make comfortable reading, I use the forum on my PC but what about users who prefer their smartphones? The font is so big but there is so little of actual content in the post :( It also seems to me that according to netiquette, writing in Caps Lock is considered screaming and impolite, so I guess such big letters in CL must mean yelling very loud ;)

You mean people where you live don't shout really loudly all the time? Unbelievable.

You mean people where you live don't shout really loudly all the time? Unbelievable.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Sorry, I had to. :$

14/25

I'M GOING TO FACE AND ACE THIS EXAM!

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO WRITE IT.

PASSION GROWS WITHIN TIME!

AH, AND SET YOUR GOALS HIGH,

SO YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED!