NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Podcast Suggestions?

SegaCity

I have yet to listen to one of these, but Cam listed a few here http://kingpinlifestyle.com/good-resources/

You could also just google for podcasts based on what you like and maybe discover some great podcasts. Don't hesitate to post them here too, it's always nice to read/listen to other game quitters material ;)

Edited by Django

• 2 weeks later...

Bill Burr and Joe Rogan are the two that I like to listen to. I know they're already pretty well up there, and you've probably already heard of them. But they're both really down to earth and insightful, and they've taught me a lot and helped me through some seriously trapping mental shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Science/critical thinking: The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe.

Dating: The Mating Grounds

General Knowledge: Stuff you should know

And I'll mention Serial, just because it's fantastic journalism and one of the most successful podcasts of all time.

• 1 month later...

@cam hey you aer in a podcast:D congratz! I will surely check it out tomorow.

Listened to it and liked it very much. I could imagine it helps you to reach some more people. Maybe link it somewhere more easy to find(maybe on your youtube channel?) I am sure many people visiting are interested in you backstory, but shy back from reading long articles. Podcasts can be heard while gaming so you have a good chance to reach people her i would think.

Edited by WorkInProgress