NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Addiction to loot boxes?

Cam Adair

Are you or have you been addicted to loot boxes?

There is a lot happening in the U.S. around potential state regulations and there is a major media piece being done on it.

They are looking for people who have struggled with an addiction to loot boxes to share their experience (can remain anonymous).

This story will have a ton of potential to bring awareness to this issue and inspire others who need help to seek it. If you're interested in contributing to the community in this way, reply or PM me with your email.

Thanks in advance!

I used to have a huge problem with CSGO cases. I would regularly buy keys and open every case I got which was a lot considering how much I played. The worst point was spending over £250 in one sitting trying to get a knife. After a while opening cases it became boring as  never really got anything good. This led to me starting to buy skins straight off the market because felt inadequate with my lack of good skins. I just wanted more and more and this ended up with me having a bit of a gambling problem aswell as I would often use gambling websites and bet my most expensive skins. I lost a lot for money this way and i just couldn't stop until I realised that I had a problem . After telling my friend about my problems I got rid of my remaining skins and vow to never buy keys again  to the this at I haven't. In terms of how much I've spent on keys/skins I'd say around £1500 and when  sold all of the skins I hadn't left got £170 steam cash so I lost quite a chunk  gambling and keys.

15 minutes ago, JoeFish said:

I used to have a huge problem with CSGO cases. I would regularly buy keys and open every case I got which was a lot considering how much I played. The worst point was spending over £250 in one sitting trying to get a knife. After a while opening cases it became boring as  never really got anything good. This led to me starting to buy skins straight off the market because felt inadequate with my lack of good skins. I just wanted more and more and this ended up with me having a bit of a gambling problem aswell as I would often use gambling websites and bet my most expensive skins. I lost a lot for money this way and i just couldn't stop until I realised that I had a problem . After telling my friend about my problems I got rid of my remaining skins and vow to never buy keys again  to the this at I haven't. In terms of how much I've spent on keys/skins I'd say around £1500 and when  sold all of the skins I hadn't left got £170 steam cash so I lost quite a chunk  gambling and keys.

Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1