NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

[CAREER] I need some help getting a job

Oak lee

so im trying to get a job at either a tire shop or breaks and oil change kind of place. nothing like a full on auto shop ,but i would like to graduate to a better place within the year. 

does anyone here have experience with places like this? is there anything i should know?  

• Like 1

@Oak lee Ask in such auto shops and explicitly state what you want to do. Tell the boss that you want to change tires and oil and tell him why you want to do it. There is no need to impress people. If they know the truth, they can work with it and tell you whether they can help you or not.

I told people in my environment that I would design flyers for them if they need some. One person answered and now multiple people want me to design their websites and graphical handouts. I was always honest about what I can and cannot do and many people did not like it but those who did are very helpful and generous now and love the stuff I do for them. So, I think honesty is the key.

That is about all I can say about this matter. I bet there are more people on this board that will reply in the near future.

• Like 2