NEW VIDEO: The EASIEST Way to Stop Gaming

Intro

Newbie17

Hi I’m Brian.

i just purchased respawn and have started working my way through the modules. I’m not normally one for posting about myself but I’m following the guide and having faith it will help me successfully address my gaming addiction, so here I am.

My first challenge is a full week without gaming. The past fortnight I’ve gotten through every weekday but have been less successful with the weekends. My gaming issues are largely around stress relief and a sense of accomplishment.

I’m looking to get over my gaming addiction in order to make better use of my time, focus on real life accomplishments and generally be a better person.

Wish me luck, I’ll let you know how I go this week and following respawn. Thanks!

• Like 4

Welcome! It can be really stressing putting yourself out there, but you can keep yourself as private as you feel comfortable with. Normally you'll become more open with sharing the more you post, but it's your journey and you set the pace.

Looking forward to your updates with Respawn! You can do this, we have your back.

• Like 1